The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
WickedFart

Smoking Blend

Was just wondering if anyone has a good smoking mix list they want to share. I am after something that gives a nice kick at the end of the day sought of thing. I dont want it to zonc me out though, rather it gave me a bit of vigour.

Cheers

hey mate, welcome to the forums..

can't help you with the smoking mix..just wanted to say welcome and say screen name cracked me up...

Hey thanks for the welcome HolyMountain. Yeah, it was good timing. I have been drinking DMSO and just did a wicked fart when joining this forum. Seemed like the divine voice speaking to me lol. If youve ever been to rotarua in NZ it smells about as bad as the mud pools with all the sulphur.

tried sceletium?

welcome :)

Edited by coin

Nah havnt tried Kougoed Coin. Is it easy to grow and where can you get it from. Just did a search on SAB and found nothing.

Cheers

A man of few letters I see

aaaaaaaaaaaa

A man of few letters I see

Huh? Wha?

I'd like to know what you've been smoking.

Edit: Sorry dude, makes sense now :)

Edited by FancyPants

Budrikov simply posted the letters aaaaaaaaaaaaaa as a reply which has now be deleted. Logicaly i replied that he must be a man of few letters. I have yet to start growing anything unfortunatly. I have posted my order and will make the money transfer today but i wont being seeing smoke for another 60 or 70 days atleast. Such is life. It will be my first foray into growing entheogens and i quite look forward to the growing and harvest process.

Huh? Wha?

I'd like to know what you've been smoking.

welcome wicked fart!

have you tried damiana?

plenty of herb available online.

sceletium extracts(kougoed) aqvailable at sites like sab, herbalistics, happy herbal highs.

do a search here in the search engine for smoking mixes and google smoking mixes etc.

i dont go much on most mixes ive tried,so im probably not the best person to recommend, but i dont mind damiana, gives a nice smooth buzz, and doesnt zonk you out.

Edited by incognito

Hi Incognito

Yeah i have tried damiana mixed with grass before man thats a trippy combination. The damiana seemed to prolong the buzz and make it more body oriented. Though we were smoking allot and it was ritious stuff so god knows. Lions tale is nice in the mix as well. That is about as far i have gone with mixes.

I am going to have to try sceletium, though i really dont fancy snuffing powder up my nose. I reckon i could already open a gold mine without adding more raw matarial to the mixture.

I was just thinking given my being a newbie to the forum i may have totally stuffed up protocol. Maybe the apropriate answer to aaaaaaaa is bbbbbbbb or 11111111. One really cannot tell.

Nicely cured salvia officinalis makes a delicious tasting smooth burning smoke with a definite head change imo. Hooray for thujone! (in small amounts :P)

Hi Incognito

Yeah i have tried damiana mixed with grass before man thats a trippy combination. The damiana seemed to prolong the buzz and make it more body oriented. Though we were smoking allot and it was ritious stuff so god knows. Lions tale is nice in the mix as well. That is about as far i have gone with mixes.

Try SAB 30:1 lionstail if you like the effect of lionstail normallly also herbalistics( www.herbalistics.com.au) sells kanna, Keogued and an extract of it as well if you want it for relaxation smoking is the way to go i have found it rather stimulating as a snuff , prickly poppy and leonitus sibericus mixed 50/50 with a small amount of tobacco is pleasant not all that strong but definitely some noticable effect

Just made up a random mix of herbs that i have lying around...

Calea Zacatechichi

Mugwort

Damiana

Blue Lotus

Maconha Brava

Maconha Brava/Dwarf Scullcap extract

Have had a couple of cones so far and am feeling somewhat bent...interesting..

balancing mixes is something i'm still working on.

i find too many herbs in the mix makes it fuzzy or confusing.

up to 4 or 5 in a few cases is what i aim for.balancing them seems important.

usually its only 2 or 3.

all those plants work a bit at least by themselves,so i'd try just 2 or 3 at first.

cz/mb or d/bl or d/mb as suggestions.......

t s t .

balancing mixes is something i'm still working on.

i find too many herbs in the mix makes it fuzzy or confusing.

up to 4 or 5 in a few cases is what i aim for.balancing them seems important.

usually its only 2 or 3.

all those plants work a bit at least by themselves,so i'd try just 2 or 3 at first.

cz/mb or d/bl or d/mb as suggestions.......

t s t .

Thanks for that that does make sense. Quite often i find i enjoy Calea or Damiana on their own for example. I mix mugwort and calea sometimes as they are both dream related herbs.