The Corroboree
Drake

Do "they" ever really target the little people?

I am not talking about dealing. I am talking about the people who extract illegal stuffs from plants. *COUGH*DMT*COUGH*. People who have great interest in the more natural side of Hallucinogenics, mecaline, Salvia, Ayahuasca stuffs. People who keep to themselves, have no interest what so ever in selling, or giving away there yields and such. People who are non violent and do not harm the community in any way?

I am sure they would keep an eye on these people. But would they truly waste tax payer dollars on busting non violent people? I mean, I have nothing to worry about, but I know some people, friends of friends. Good blokes who never look for trouble and keep to them self who I worry more for. I am sure there are some on these forums, keeping to themselves and being mindful. My mate just yesterday told me about hes mate who flushed a bunch of tabs and such because he freaked out (during a trip). He has been trying to get away from a "stupid" dealer for some time, and on this trip he thought he heard someone outside, thinking its the cops or something. After that, he now no longer dabbles with such things.

Although, that was a really bad e.g. He was not really keeping to himself, nor was he ingesting the more natural things out there. Non the less, there ARE people out there, GOOD PEOPLE, people who are what I have stated above. I would be disgusted knowing a one of these people was put in jail. I would even call it corrupt and WRONG!

So I would love to see the views on this. It's one thing to keep an eye on these people, it's another to go and jail them if they are keeping to them self! If they was suspected of dealing, then move in and question them. 100% sure they are not dealing, let them off with a harsh warning, very large fine and that's it.

I am sure 99% of people agree with me, that it is sick and wrong jailing such people.

EDIT: I might also add. I have sead (I have sure you have seen my view) that personal DMT extractions are becoming more common, at a rather FAST rate. These are being done by people who are already familiar with Hallucinogenics. But there is another group of people taking part in this growing awakening, THE AVERAGE PERSON! For the people who are somewhat clueless, I have read my share of people who are looking into the molecule many know as DMT. People that have NEVER TAKEN ANY DRUGS. People who have NEVER had any interest in such things, people who have even had family badly effected by taking the WRONG drugs. Yet they are drawn to DMT, due to how safe it really is (yes it is safe when you have done the most basic research from what I am told). These people don't have a criminal record. Would one agree that it would be wrong to give them 20 years?

The thing that will be funny (I find it funny) . Due to this growth of use, the coppers who work to lock up scum and shit, will be jailing innocent people. I say innocent because 89% of these people just want to explore there own conciseness. I have read some trip reports with DMT, I can say its fully mind blowing how ones conciseness can be morphed to view a whole new realm.

I am not going to put some silly disclaimer, only people who are doing something wrong add in a disclaimer. I have nothing to worry about, so I have no need.

Edited by Drake

Little fish lead to big fish.

That is how the little people are seen.

• Like 1

I think we are all after the same information, and that curiosity will take us on a journey to certain risks. I do see however we are developing at a much faster and more united rate than the other negative forces who would have us not knowing what we know. I have seen such stupid acts where these people are involved and their level of intelligence in the matter will never be as deep as ours. As long as you don't take silly risks and follow a good intent I think our cause will always be too much for them to even worry about. There are so many doing this work now, both here and all over the world that it is impossible to hold the waters back. Safety in numbers I guess.

I couldn't agree more with your views. It's nice to see a gentle post what with all the bickering and putting down that goes on here. All SWIM can do for now is keep their heads down, not draw attention and do their own thing together with this community and share our knowledge and insights. Maybe one day our laws will "get real" and care as well as enforce. I have met some great cops, even ones who busted me but I've also seen the real arseholes out there. I have a few friends from school who left the force because it disgusted them, the worst was the traffic accidents where children died. So don't hate all cops. Maybe the job makes em turn hard and nasty. I'm sure some of us are cops. My mates used to score pot from cops after a raid lol Anyway me raves on. I'm sure someone will bicker back at me for commenting on the bickering and putting down. Go ahead if you have anything intelligent to say. I just say Peace

Edited by markcond

I was talking about the people who stay away from dealers, and are using/growing plants that contain chemicals of interest (cacti, Acacia, and others). These types of little fish cannot lead to bigger fish. These little fish do not harm the community, either. So I fail to see any good reason to lock these little fish up.

So far some good views. I would like to see more :) .

Edited by Drake

Don't risk what you don't want to lose or aren't willing to fight for. That simple.

• Like 1

Simple but true Apothecary and Alice, seriously no offence but I think you have missed Drakes initial point, ie no dealers, no syndicate etc, just DIY with a little help from my friends, that's how we get by :wink:

well they bust mushroom pickers so 'nuff said yeah?

Yeah Gerbil, that really sucks don't it. You could always argue you were just picking a feed and didn't know what you'd picked. But I agree it is such a sad state of affairs when our resources are wasted on such trivial things. I used to lament and be sad and depressed when thinking about such matters. Now I just say fuck it and do the best I can to learn and absorb and carry on. That's why forums such as this are so important. Stop all the nastiness and judgements please. We are a community and people will always clash but please make it constructive and not abusive, surely we together are above all that.

Some may say I'm a dreamer lol

Peace

Stop all the nastiness and judgements please. We are a community and people will always clash but please make it constructive and not abusive, surely we together are above all that.

Some may say I'm a dreamer lol

Peace

It would suck hard to be busted for shrooms. I really find it hard to imagine, how would coppers even get onto something like that?! Unless they was to relaxed about the whole deal. Obvious rules to follow:

.Never talk about naughty stuff on the phone. Not even in Code, coppers are not stupid!

.That being sead, only talk in person.

.Don't let greed get to you, don't deal any "goods".

.Only the people you can trust for sure should know about your special interests.

.Make sure these people will not talk to the other trusted people on the phone.

.Most of all, keep it to your self/small group!

.Be mindful of your mobile phone. All text messages are recorded, they have been for many years. They can also listen in through your mobile, even if its turned off. You must remove your Sim card (that what its called?) for them not to listen in. This IS true, a mate of mine was a private investigator years ago, told me about this type of stuff.

Following these rules, and you should be pretty safe. These are not "paranoid" rules. They are not even rules! They are just common sense!

If you follow these basic things. And dabble in these things in a small group of very close friends that don't hurt the community, then there should be no real reason to waste time to arrest you. Maybe just keep an eye on, but not arrest.

Being busted for shrooms really makes me wonder. If they was 100% keeping to them self, then the coppers would have to be some pretty slack c#nts with no other crime to stop! Or they was a little careless, some people might of reported there actions, or they would openly talk on the phone to many. Don't think talking on the phone wont get you busted, I have been told by a mate about people being busted in Sydney or something as of late. Some just being busted by talking on the phone from what I was told. Although THAT dose not worry me. The people caught in this "web" where dealing and such. My views are rather different if you are dealing, simple as that.

These are still my simple views. I have nothing to worry about (thankfully). I have great interest in psychedelics for sure! But me being the avg person, I am very paranoid. One day curiosity will get the better of me I guess. And when that day comes, I hope the "normal" persons views of psychedelics will have changed. Fat chance though :rolleyes: .

Then again, I think all the above is completely void. If the people that is interested in certain substances that are in some plants, that keep to themselves, don't deal or hurt the community. Then they should not have to follow any of the above! They SHOULD be able to be more open on the phone to their close mates, with only being watched by the coppers to make sure they behave.

Edited by Drake

I don't wanna sound like a dick but I don't think threads like this are necessary here...it's attention seeking and if anyone had any common sense they wouldn't need to discuss such a topic here... and name other forums for people to watch...just my opinion but I'm not a fan, over and out.

H.

I might add, that you are right. If many people feel the same way I don't have a problem requesting (if i am unable) to delete this topic. Did not intend on the topic to be attention seeking, more for peoples views, nothing more.

You have posted your view, and I value that. I don't see a problem with it.

Edited by Drake

Some cops just get a real hard on for drug busts no matter how quiet you are if you look lit theyll have a go ive been pulled over befor for walking to fast basterd asked me if i was carring syringes in my pocket i told him sarcasticly yes and that i was HIV positive (fuck he took me seriously) i still have a HIV warning on my file when i get pulled up for a name check think its worked in my favor though a few cops havent wanted to come anywere near me then let me go without a search (clever piggys)

I couldn't have said it better myself

I say its best to keep quiet about friends you know who may be thinking about doing anything of the sort, Just dont ask them about their activity's & everything is good . (the less known the better IMO)

What you don't know cant hurt you, & if they do in fact get in trouble for their actions they know you had nothing to do with it because ya didn't know diddly squat :huh:

Edited by mac

That's cool Hanube, we all have our starting point and we are not all as seasoned as you OK. I think Drake is raising some good points in a sensitive way. You don't have to read this thread so are we holding your bloodshot eyes open and forcing you to read this. No offence meant at all, just pointing out if you don't like it then go read another thread dear friend

That's sweet Lofty, I've been busted for paraphernalia many times and most times the cops tell me to throw it in a certain place in the street and I walk round the block and guess what I find lol

People who are non violent and do not harm the community in any way?

Not in the US.... I donno about in Oz.

Hypothetically if somone was going to break the law and do a simple extraction for personnal use it would be in there best interest to

#1 work with a very small amount of material (no more than they could use in a short amount of time)

#2 not tell anyone anything under any circumstance besides maybe ur trusted baby sitter if ur smart enough to use one (wich is advisable when dealing with DMT related compounds)

#3 never carry more than you know you can swallow i cant stress this one enough kids have been droping like flys on the way into organised events coz they panic and swallow 7 ecstasey tabs most of which they were holding onto for there friends when the piggys aproch with ther dogs

ORGANISED AND WELL ADVERTISED RAVES CONCERTS ETC ARE OFTEN POLICE OPPERATIONS UNDER THE GUISE OF A GOOD NIGHT OUT THE KIDS THERE BUSTING ARENT THE ONES THERE AFTER ITS THEY GUYS SELLING THE SHIT, AND ONCE THEY GET THEM THERE LOOKING FOR THE GUY COOKING AND PRESSING THE SHIT!!!

IF UR DUMB ENOUGH TO WORK WITH COMMERCIAL QUANTATIES / AND OR SELL TO KIDS I THINK YOU DESERVE TO GET BUSTED PSYCHOACTIVES SHOULDNT BE ABOUT THE ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR$$$ THERE ABOUT PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT

KEEP TO YOURSELF AND KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND EVRYTHING WILL BE JUST FINE!!!!

... Alice, seriously no offence but I think you have missed Drakes initial point, ie no dealers, no syndicate etc, just DIY with a little help from my friends, that's how we get by :wink:

I did not miss Drakes initial point. I know exactly what he's getting at.

This is a pointless thread really. Who the fuck knows for sure whether or not they target the "little" people. Its a very, very broad question and would have innumerable outcomes depending on the situation.

And we could all sit here and say "Nah she's sweet mate, just be discrete and you'll be fine". But what will that achieve?

"They" generally don't set out to destroy the lives of the sort of little people you are referring to. They're just fishing.

Yeah thanks Alice. How dumb must we be to miss the original point:

Drake wants psychological sanction for whatever mischief he's getting up to and thinks by framing it the way he did no cop reading the forum could ever possibly catch onto his meaning.

• Like 1

I did not miss Drakes initial point. I know exactly what he's getting at.

This is a pointless thread really.

Nuff said.

H.

Nuff said.

H.

I probably should just walk away and ignore a post like this. I respect views, not pointless posts that seem like they are purposely putting sead topic down. I will just leave it at that, I should not even POST this, because I like to get along with everyone within the different community's I post on.

I would like to see more views and thoughts. Even if they are views that think this topic pointless, if you really feel the need, be sure to actually type of a response. So far two reply's have suggested there is no need for such a topic, and are BOTH valid, and I respect such reply's.

H, I hope this dose not make any friction between us. I just expect better from someone like you. I have been on and off these forums for a month of so, and a member for a very small amount of time. In this time I take note of the members who stand out in there own way, a good way I might add. You are one such person, and am surprised you would reply in such a way.

This community should not have any friction between members at all, as they all have the same interests and goals. If they did not have such interests and goals, they would probably would not be with such a community.

Back on topic. Alice your view on the matter is valid, and really is true. Its a very broad question, and it WOULD have innumerable outcomes depending on the situation. But I like to speculate between others with the idea. The topic at hand was never really to get a correct answer, more for [speculative] thoughts and views :wink: . So far, I like how many see the matter. It would be lucky to get a response from a retired law enforcer, or maybe it would not :scratchhead: .

Edited by Drake

i spose for there to be a straight answer, law enforcement would have to make sense, and i don't think it really does. it contains hypocrisies and paradoxes, and like any government device it swirls out of control and beyond the original intention and takes on an unideal life of it's own. there are forces at work top to bottom, everything from political forces to donuts. the fact that our taxes pay their donuts (thankyou reno 911) doesn't seem to have much influence.

I dont think this this thread was pointless for drake at all now he knows its not a good idea to inquire about things he is unaware of and expect support and understanding from people who claim to be more aware of such issuse then himself

Dont worry drake look how often people like hunub are online and how many posts they have made Ive often wondered how supposed psychonauts are able to lead the lifestyles they claim they do and still have time to sit at there computers 24 hours a day 7 days a week

DONT BE SUCH PRICKS GUYS A QUITE PM ADVISING THE POOR LAD IT MAY NOT BE WISE TO DISCUSS THIS ISSUE SO OPENLY MAY HAVE BEEN MORE APPROPRIETE

i know i have gone off half cocked about issues involving vendors suppling children, but personall attactcs on a NEWBEE this will just discourage new members from returning and asking important Qs he dosnt know about

TRY AND SHOW SOME COPASSION HE DIDNT KNOW AND HE ASKED (I ONLY ATTACK PEOPLE WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER)

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!!!!!

I dont think this this thread was pointless for drake at all now he knows its not a good idea to inquire about things he is unaware of and expect support and understanding from people who claim to be more aware of such issuse then himself

Dont worry drake look how often people like hunub are online and how many posts they have made Ive often wondered how supposed psychonauts are able to lead the lifestyles they claim they do and still have time to sit at there computers 24 hours a day 7 days a week

DONT BE SUCH PRICKS GUYS A QUITE PM ADVISING THE POOR LAD IT MAY NOT BE WISE TO DISCUSS THIS ISSUE SO OPENLY MAY HAVE BEEN MORE APPROPRIETE

i know i have gone off half cocked about issues involving vendors suppling children, but personall attactcs on a NEWBEE this will just discourage new members from returning and asking important Qs he dosnt know about

TRY AND SHOW SOME COPASSION HE DIDNT KNOW AND HE ASKED (I ONLY ATTACK PEOPLE WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER)

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!!!!!

Oh here we go...another who thinks they know me and making random assumptions... :wacko: and what pray tell is my lifestyle...?

FYI I do not sit at my computer all day, I spend an equal amount of time between my family, chores, meals, travelling, shopping etc...plus the fact I'm writing a novel so I'm spending maybe a bit more time on the pooter than usual...not that it's any of your fucking business... :rolleyes: I also fail to see your reasoning for shouting on line and calling me a prick...perhaps you could PM me and have a quiet yell at me instead... :blink: oh and if you could please direct me to the post where I or anyone has made a personal attack on Drake...I have no problem with him at all...so next time you have a go at me Lofty how bout you get your facts right and stop talking out of your butt... :)

H.