The Corroboree
Hedonix

'Al Qaeda': How the Pentagon/ CIA Made an 'Enemy'

"Al-Qaida, literally 'the database,' was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians," admits former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook, whose Foreign Office portfolio included control of British Intelligence Agency MI-6 and the Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ), in a column published by the UK Guardian newspaper.

( http://www.guardian.co.uk/terrorism/story/...1523838,00.html )

In other words, the so-called Al Qaeda, which has been promoted by the Media Cartel as the cause of all bombings and terrorism since the destruction of the World Trade Center in New York on September 11, 2001, is simply a database of CIA trained "terrorists" (or "freedom fighters," depending on your perspective) which has become a convenient Global Boogeyman for the 21st Century.

What does this mean? The entire planet has been fooled into believing that an Islamic "organization" exists to promote the destruction of Western society, when in fact this "organization" is just a list of Pentagon/ CIA trained assassins, who can be used and discarded as needed.

"It is noteworthy that Cook made his revelation about the 'Al Qaeda' computer file of mujaheddin volunteers one day before the Abu Hafs Al Masri Brigades became the second terrorist group to claim responsibility for the London blasts," writes Washington-based writer Wayne Madsen.

(http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/ )

"Abu Hafs, an Egyptian citizen whose name appeared in the database and whose nom de guerre was al-Masri ('The Egyptian'), was an aide to Osama Bin Laden and helped to populate the database with mujaheddin volunteer fighters," Madsen continues. "Al-Masri was part of the group of Egyptian Jihadists that assassinated President Anwar Sadat in 1981."

Madsen also notes the fact that it is well-known that US funding for the Afghan mujaheddin, who were fighting the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, spawned both Al Qaeda and the Taliban, as reported by BBC Teheran correspondent Frances Harrison.

The London Bombing of 7/7/05 is evidently a set-up to implicate Iran as the patsy in order for the Neo-Cons to make the case for a new war on Iran.

Madsen reports that "if it is discovered that RDX/C4 was used in the bombing, the Neo Cons will point to allegations that Iran possesses a disproportionate amount of RDX/C4. The Neo Con spin machine will then rapidly switch from Al Qaeda to Iran" in order to drum up public support for a War on Iran.

The Pentagon/ CIA/ MI6/ Mossad PsyOps (Psychological Operations) against the inhabitants of Planet Earth continues.

If the Pentagon/ CIA database called "Al-Qaida, literally 'the database,' was originally the computer file of thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians," the Global Boogeyman of the 21st Century is a complete fiction.

And the Mega-Corporate Media Cartel Propaganda which promotes this fiction is discredited once again.

Repeat after me -- There is NO al Qaeda. There is NO Al Qaeda. There is NO Al Qaeda.

The scam is over. Pass it on...

Umm.. sorry buddy but I'm pretty sure there is an al qaeda, it's an islamist group that the cia used to drive the russians out of afghanistan, after this they turned on the united states... The mujuhadin would have been fighting there regardless, the cia simply gave them structure and helped form a database as well as giving them training & weapons, etc, most of these people would have been fighting there regardless, Socrates was right, pass it on.

PS: I'm pretty sure it means 'the base' not 'the database' but my arabic is not great.. How's yours?

Edited by baphomet

Umm.. sorry buddy but I'm pretty sure there is an al qaeda, it's an islamist group that the cia used to drive the russians out of afghanistan, after this they turned on the united states...

I'm pretty sure that they turned on the US because the US abandoned them after they had served their purpose...consumerism and wastefulness at it's finest.

H.

I heard that it was for a number of other reasons, support for the saudi royal familly, etc.. but more likely these were just excuses for plain old expansionism, fanatacism, lust for violence and a belief in the most disgusting backwards ass religion on earth.

One thing that was successfully covered up by the jewish lobby and their puppets in the whitehouse is that the main justification given by the sep 11 bombers was US support for israel.

Edited by baphomet

Its just what the CIA wants. use islam as a pretext for war.

Its just what the CIA wants. use islam as a pretext for war.

Can you really speak for the CIA? I dare say most if not all of them don't know the real reason why they do what they do.

Sure there are people who are successfully using islam as an excuse not only for war but to strip people of their civil liberties, but don't for one minute think that this means that islam is harmless, this is a common mistake of conspiracy nuts and is a very simple minded, childish knee jerk reaction. Some people have to see the world in terms of "goodies & badies", truth is that they are both badies, islam being the worse of 2 evils, look at any muslim country as a microcosm of the macrocosm that would exist if muslims extremists have their way (which is a very real possibility).

Edited by baphomet

september 11 = controlled demolition/inside job....how can some ramshackle bunch like[al qaeda/once were courageous freedomfighters] thwart the mighty NORAD is fucking unbeleiveable

and world trade centre building 7 colapse as well no plane hit that

Conspiracy theories are boring as bat shit

agreed but is it not wot this thread is about {holy shit bat shit man } back to the shit cave

yeh, a pro golfer went off course for less than 20 minutes and NORAD was onto that plane like flies on shit... why not the "hijacked" planes that went into the towers?? because NORAD was told to stand down... there were buildings that larry silverstien did not have insurance poilcy for that were repaired that were more damaged by the fires... but yet building 7 got "pulled". controlled demolisiton so that silverstein could get his money...

It was an inside job.. all facts point to the truth yet the dumbed down still think it was muslim extremists. LOL. it is common knowledge that it was an inside job...

ZEITGEIST the movie can be watched in 13 parts on you tube ,its important if you believe mainstream media that you get the truth and share with all other misinformed, kept in the dark souls.

I was once sucked into this stuff, but hey, who cares, war is peace :)

Just kidding, but the fact is, we dont know..allegations like this are just as bad as radical islam propaganda against the west..the only difference is, while "they" are fighting "us", we are fighting ourselves as well.

Im on the fence about the war, i really dont care, iv learnt to take the human factor out of alot of things,

anyway historically speaking, my predication is we're farked (depending on how you see the world)... over the next 100/200 years, while democracy accommodates freedom of religion certain religions take advantage of it and before we know it, its death by a thousand cuts.. Creeping normalcy of religion, its destroyed societies in the past.

Now that all sounds racist to muslims but its not,either way, death by a thousand cuts is coming, weather its "us' or "them"

Political dictatorship, or religious submission is the way of the future.

I hope im wrong, and i usually am :)

PS- Who cares who made al Qaeda, just about every government supports the enemy of an enemy in war.

I'm pretty sure that they turned on the US because the US abandoned them after they had served their purpose...consumerism and wastefulness at it's finest.

H.

It is more like; the US stabbed them in the back the moment it had no use for them.

The US doesn't care about people, it is all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

The US has a history of backing, arming, funding and even founding terrorist organizations.

The arms to Iran scandal is a choice example of this. Fact is that no nation has been behind more covert terrorist operations than the US. From coup after coup, in nation after nation, the death toll is beyond counting.

Look into the death of the man who is quoted in my sig, and read what the sig says.

Right before he was to testify he became unable to speak and died less than a year later of a brain tumor.

They likely microwaved his brain with a hand held device I have read about that is used for just such a thing.

The man who discovered the watergate burglary also died of the same thing as did many people involved in the JFK investigation/murder.

Look into the gemstone files

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gemstone_File

They don't call the US the Great Satan for nothing.

We've worked long and hard to earn that title.

The truth coming out .....

ZEITGEIST the movie can be watched in 13 parts on you tube ,its important if you believe mainstream media that you get the truth and share with all other misinformed, kept in the dark souls.

The conspiracy theorists don't always share the truth either. The core evidence does not point to an inside job and regarding the middle east and Islam - everybody has screwed them for 100 years: the British and French, the Germans and Italians, the Russians and US and perhaps saddest and most of all, middle eastern countries very own leadership.

From what I have read and seen I believe that it was an inside job, first the scapegoats were an organization with long ties to the CIA. Second was the diversion of air defense. And third was the demolition:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odp1FO0Vmuw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WYdAJQV100

Edited by Archaea

From what I have read and seen I believe that it was an inside job, first the scapegoats were an organization with long ties to the CIA. Second was the diversion of air defense. And third was the demolition:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odp1FO0Vmuw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WYdAJQV100

Those aspects imply motive but they do not provide irrefutable evidence. http://www.debunking911.com/

Its like JFK - Oswald acted alone and the Warren report was correct.

Who needs a smoking gun?

There are enough hole in the official version that it is clearly a lie.

It is not like Bush/CIA ever lied eh? A bunch of honest blokes them.

4 out of 7 warren commission members did not agree with the findings,

Ford kept this information from the public for decades.

Name one commission that has ever been put together in the United States that ever found fault with the government. It is all propaganda.

Many of the same names were involved with both 9-11 and JFK though.

Who needs a smoking gun?

There are enough hole in the official version that it is clearly a lie.

It is not like Bush/CIA ever lied eh? A bunch of honest blokes them.

4 out of 7 warren commission members did not agree with the findings,

Ford kept this information from the public for decades.

Name one commission that has ever been put together in the United States that ever found fault with the government. It is all propaganda.

Many of the same names were involved with both 9-11 and JFK though.

Bush could and should be held accountable for a number of high level crimes, as could the CIA, but it does not prove Bush’s admin or any alleged ‘secret government’ orchestrated and carried out 911.

Vincent Bugliosi has written an extensive book on JFK called 'reclaiming history' and also recently 'the prosecution of George W Bush for Murder'. Read them both and you can kill two birds with one stone.

Edited by botanika

Shoot them all and let God sort them out.

Vincent Bugliosi

As a prosecutor he is an expert liar.

About as trustworthy as Bush himself, (GHWB)

There is a lot of evidence that the Bush admin assisted in 9-11, none that they planned it.

Killing a few thousand of their own people is nothing to these guys.

Look at the history of war involving them, they have no concern for life.

Just money.