The Corroboree
lofty86

AUSTRALIAN ONLINE VENDORS

Hey thought id start this thread not sure if all vendors are still operating?

#1 Shamanan Australis Botanicals. (has evrything!)

#2 Herbalistics.com.

#3 Tribe Earth .

#4 Happy High Herbs (herbal suppliments)

#5 Earth Alchemy (Cactus seeds)

#6 Urban tribes exotic cactus nursery. (Ive had trouble getting onto this site)

#7 Funky Fungus. (Ive had trouble getting onto this site)

#8 PartyHighPills.com. WTF? (Think there just tableting agent and caffine)

Dose anyone know of any others?

#9 aussimushroomsupplies.com

#10 allrareherbs.com.au

#8 PartyHighPills.com

Yeah i always wonder how these are deemed safe yeah lets all go out and take what technically constitutes a unknown research chemical which we have zero knowledge of long term side effects I think its ironic the government let people sell these yet chemicals we have a decent knowledge of long term side effects are deemed illegal and they wonder why I have fuck all respec t for police and our government Thankyou Mr Rudd you stupid cunt for upholding a policy of harm maximisation :BANGHEAD2:

UrbanTribes should be back online shortly.

:)

www.seedsaustralia.net

#9 aussimushroomsupplies.com

awesome! does anyone know who runs this?

What a great thread I didn't know of half of those, and I have done a lot of looking online.

UrbanTribes should be back online shortly.

c'mon man wats the go, been hearin this for ages now! its like gmail still being in beta :P

Har mu, always on my case!

Basically, Jo's (who owns UT) hosting provider upgraded to PHP5, which turns register_globals variable off by default, which essentially breaks certain chunks of osCommerce. She thought she broke it and didn't tell me until last week. The username and password for accessing the site backend has changed since I got the whole thing running again (make no mistake, it was running for a few months there!). As soon as I have the login details I can go in there and put it back online.

It took me about a month of solid work to get the site back to the way it was, trust me, I'm not planning on letting it die and that work go to waste.

On the other hand, UT has always been an on-again-off-again type project, I think it's sort of cool how they will resurface to a flurry of activity then calm down (usually related to a website malfunction :P) in a cycle! It's the UT way :P

while i think of it Torsten - your link on the SAB home page to UT is wrong - it's linking to their header.jpg

Tell you what its starting to become annoying living in WA... anyone know some WA based suppliers of this kind of thing? Tribe earth are ok but im more after seeds and plants than prepared herbs

Tell you what its starting to become annoying living in WA... anyone know some WA based suppliers of this kind of thing? Tribe earth are ok but im more after seeds and plants than prepared herbs

Seems there is a major opportunity for an enterprising entrepenur in the WA market

Seems there is a major opportunity for an enterprising entrepenur in the WA market

Ohh and no ones put Gom on the list either- Gomoas Garden from my personal dealings with him he comes across as a good bloke , I know he's not a favourite with certain members here but I'm not getting involved in that

Ive been messaging Gomaos garden for about a year to try and place an order and he never gets back to me :unsure: but he updates his webpage?

Ive been messaging Gomaos garden for about a year to try and place an order and he never gets back to me :unsure: but he updates his webpage?

try going on the Australian Ethnobotany forum and chatting to him there thats how i've always dealt with him and I've always got a fairly quick response

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/money/inv...icle6521486.ece

'The prototype gold-dispenser has been installed in Frankfurt airport and today there was a queue of passengers mulling over whether to buy one gramme, 5 grammes or ten grammes of gold. '

'The one-gramme bar was available for €30 (£25). Other options — rather like a high-end coffee machine it has five selections — included a Maple Leaf Five Canadian dollar coin and a Kangaroo Fifteen Australian dollar coin. Both represent about one tenth of an ounce of gold and the price on today was hovering around €80. '

Maybe not online as to plants. but similiar as to a credit card.

www.thelostseed.com.au

"Rare, Open-Pollinated, Heritage & Heirloom Seed Varieties

Bringing back the foods our forefathers enjoyed"

:)

Yamina Rare plants is another one for those who are doing big orders

I will add a couple of foody ones, as a wise man once said, ethnobotany can mean Yucca just as much as San Pedro!

www.diggers.com.au - "We have Australia's largest range of heirloom vegetables, cottage flowers and fruit plants that can be delivered direct to your door." - Heirloom seeds, cool shit like purple potatos, etc.

www.pleasanceherbs.com.au

and

www.edenseeds.com.au

When the apocalypse comes, you won't be hurriedly clicking to get your next ethno plant you will want a sack of buckwheat and beans!

lovely... cheers dudes.. love them hierlooms..

John Mills wholsale citrus, brunswick heads. if anyone wants large orders..

Hey guy found another good one Sydney essential oils co. They stock 182 pure essential oils including Aniseed, Black pepper, Cinnamon, Clove, and Nutmeg oils all ther products come in 25ml, 100ml, 500ml, and 1Kg bottles WOW :wink:

Diggers also have alot of non-food plants of interest too, eg artemesias, brugs, various medicinal herbs etc.

And Sydney essential oil company is an excellent business, been buying from them for quite a few years now. Excellent quality and a vast range. I believe they now have a GCMS on site now, and can provide analysis on specific batches if requested. The only downside is that they have branched into packaging and cosmetics etc, and run these business courses etc. Trying to expand the empire I guess, which is fair enough, but their quarterly newsletter which was once full of profiles on oils etc is now targeted towards making your own soap, or how to design a catchy letterhead for your business etc :P bleh... But they also stock some great books, "The chemistry of aromatherapeutic oils" by E J Bowles is a must for the chemist here.

New directions is another good aussie based oil company, some things that SEOC dont stock like lotus oil.

In future we can hopefully add Guruna to the list if Adrian ever gets his ass back to Oz! He was a top vendor.

Its probably for the best if sydney essentials oils markets there business as beauty products, soaps, etc, otherwise they couldnt send you things like 2Kg of Aniseed oil witch i think the sale of is being monitored by big brother now!!! SMART PEOPLE :wink: