The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
kindness

I want a B.Caapi vine!

Very interested in this plant and would love to give on a home here. If anybody can strike me a cutting or send something that I can strike that would be awesome. I'm am able to trade something if you want also.

All replies welcomed... mainly via pm

cheers

youre prob better arranging to get one in spring?

t s t .

i had the same trouble getting hold of one via ebay during the summer

one seedling / cutting went for about 100 bucks & i missed a couple that went dirt cheap , by the time i contacted the seller they were all gone for the season, so im in the same boat will just have to wait it out

same for viridis :BANGHEAD2:

Edited by mac

Yeah spring I can knock you up some cuttings but not worth it now as mine has gone almost completely dormant...I'll air layer a few sections at the end of winter and have a few to trade or give out actually.

H.

spring does sound like the go.

Also thanks to all the replies. I will get around to replying when I get a moment.. busy with family today!

thanks again

spring does sound like the go.

Also thanks to all the replies. I will get around to replying when I get a moment.. busy with family today!

thanks again

herbalistics had seedlings last time i looked

i sent you a cutting to see if you can root it, give it a go anyway, if it doesnt work doesnt matter. i put it with your norma cuts, which i send this afternoon

i sent you a cutting to see if you can root it, give it a go anyway, if it doesnt work doesnt matter. i put it with your norma cuts, which i send this afternoon

got one rotted for sale pm if interested wekll establsiehed (about 6 months old) will also chcuk in a virids leaf for porogation.

got one rotted for sale pm if interested wekll establsiehed (about 6 months old) will also chcuk in a virids leaf for porogation.

rotfl

t s t .

thats some sweet diction...

thanks again for all the replies, I am slowly, (gotta do the two minute thing on PM"s) going through the messages. I think I am pretty sorted in the caapi stakes now.

you guys rock

Edited by meanies

all gone

Edited by sharxx101

i had the same trouble getting hold of one via ebay during the summer

one seedling / cutting went for about 100 bucks & i missed a couple that went dirt cheap , by the time i contacted the seller they were all gone for the season, so im in the same boat will just have to wait it out

same for viridis :BANGHEAD2:

mac, both B. Caapi and Viridis are regularly available from SAB, they had quantities of both last week.

Prices were $20 for B. Caapi and $15 for Viridis.

From my observations they sell out within a few days, so one needs to be alert.

Peace,

Sam