The Corroboree
immanuel

subs and strange bodily symptoms

I had the same effect, subs 2 I think......my eyes were FUCKED, almost to the point of being painful, it was unbeArable for almost 4hrs. ALSo extreme paralysis of the legs and left arm. I was chopping something up with scizerz and I couldn't pinch my fingers together. It was like a numbness with an extreme "tickling" sensation that was not in any way pleasent. I fukn hatd these effects, they now become extreme in doses as low as 2grms dried (when taken in legAL areas).

So I haven't tried cubes, are they not this way inclined? With the paralysis etc? Hope I'm not Jakn the thread.

i get mad shakes and chattery teeth on subs.

and a couple of times i've fainted/almost fainted, things start to sound further and further away and my vision gets whiter and whiter.

then i will come to on the ground.

sorry if it's a bit off topic.

Edited by centipede

they now become extreme in doses as low as 2grms dried

i would not say that 2g dried is a low dose! i would expect all manner of bizarre symptoms and occurences at 2gs.

things start to sound further and further away and my vision gets whiter and whiter.

yep thats what happens when you eat mushrooms. if you feel like fainting or your eyes are struggling it generally means that it's time to lay down, close your eyes and surrender to the visions.

i get mad shakes and chattery teeth on subs.

it's not uncommon to feel freezing. i used to think it was because subs love cold weather and they pass it on somehow. however the effect occurs on cubes as well. i think it's just another ploy of theirs to get you to lay down, curl up and pay attention....

Yeah i think its the sympathetic nervous system going full pelt - leads to increased nerve firing rates, tremors, peripheral vasoconstriction and feelings of being cold. Usually feel a little restless at this stage as well.

I wonder if it has anything to do with oxygen levels in the blood stream or something like that? I remember early days that the mushie yawns were part and parcel of the experience... don't we yawn to get more oxygen or something? Just a thought.

On the topic of strange bodily symptoms hows this for strange... I was once with my girlfriend who was having mushrooms for the first time, this was in Holland before the ban, she had 8 medium sized subs. The trip was quite intense but in a welcoming and healing sort of way. There was alot of lying around and talk of love. I had some too and was kind of looking inside her by leaning my head against her body which was quite amazing... but even more unreal was that in the morning we awoke and she had a heart shaped welt over her heart!?! The welt stayed there for a few days and then went away. Fkn bizzare

I remember reading something about how sudden increases in cerebral serotonin has a major effect on blood flow regulation. Could be that. Sympathetic activity can also alter blood flow by over constricting certain arteries.

So I haven't tried cubes, are they not this way inclined? With the paralysis etc? Hope I'm not Jakn the thread.

Not nearly as much. Subs are strong but good cubes are a much better experience...much more visual too.

Thanks botanika, and everyone else.

Thanks again

edited coz I UTFSE..........

Edited by robb387

^ In my opinion, Its tricky to identify a dried mushroom accurately. Look, but don't touch!smile.gif

i would not say that 2g dried is a low dose! i would expect all manner of bizarre symptoms and occurences at 2gs.

yep thats what happens when you eat mushrooms. if you feel like fainting or your eyes are struggling it generally means that it's time to lay down, close your eyes and surrender to the visions.

Good quotes.

Seriously that sudden fainting feeling is the best part of mushrooms if you can't stand get down, get comfortable, close your eyes and clear your mind of thoughts...