The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Chiral

I don'tknow how to put into words

Hunab, I'd be interested in hearing what actually led you to consume such a dose. Perhaps this should be something you consider during your integration process.

Take care of yourself, and let us know how it goes. I hope this experience is something that holds lasting value for you.

Ok so I'd like to summarise my experience and would also like to thank people for their concerns that was really appreciated and it shows there are some truly amazing people here and I love you all.

Anyways surprisingly enough I feel remarkably well and have somewhat of a spring in my step...this may sound wanky but I woke up and made some fresh coffee for everyone and washed all the dishes....while washing the dishes all I could think of was that pic that Passive posted of Olivia Newton John and Xanadu and I was singing the song Xanadu whilst doing the dishes... :blink: oh well you can all poke fun at me forever about that one. Yesterday was hell I had to look after my daughter while my wife was at work and it was extremly difficult to cook and clean and change her nappies and help her play and watch her fav DVD's. We finally fell asleep together and that was good.I went and picked up my partner and came home and promptly went to bed very worn out and teary.

I had the most amazing intricate dream about being a back packer and arriving in Qatar of all places..saw really old run down shanty towns and fat ugly men with no care for anything other than chopping up meat and living filthy disgusting lives...an man on the train heading into Qatar was singing a joyous song about returning to Qatar and he was a really disgusting man. I was sharing a room with my other backpacking friends with a woman in her late 50's who wore too much lipstick and eye makeup...she was a writer and she used potato's to write with...peeling the potato's and using the flesh dipped into her pen ...we where annoyed because the skins where all over the floor. We found that the house next door to the backpackers we where staying at had banana's growing everywhere and we discovered that the medium sized ones where psychedelic... :huh: ..anyways there was more to the dream but was fascinating as I could fly over the land and looked at everything from above...this was amazing and made the dream very enjoyable.

Back to my dose of subs I really want to reiterate that the amount that was taken was probably unnecessary...but I have always been someone who is obsessed with deeper journeying than most...my experiences are unforgettable and I usually come out of them with something positive. I don't think that the dose was ultimately necessary and would in all likeliness try it again at some point down the track to confirm the experience and cross reference the experiences..lower doses may well in fact have the same effect I don't know. I don't regret doing what I did and others can grill me for being selfish or stupid. The experience has had such a deep impact on me that I will probably never be the same again as the telepathic events confirm my beliefs that we can get intouch with others but may not be ready at this point of our evolution...we definitely can if we focus and completely open your mind and soul and let go of this world...I believe I have healed some major deep issues and can now continue my journey of life on this plane knowing that there is something else out there and its a very beautiful amazing force. Obviously I am now taking a break and will probably start a small regime of walking and exercise so my body can handle such enormous draining of energy...It took all my energy to travel to where ever I went or how ever it happened and I am not fit enough to deal with such transformations and be able to return with without feeling like I had been hit by a car....at some points I felt like I was levitating and my arms and legs where completely numb from having to hold that position whilst focusing on the energy that was surrounding me.

To most here what I have done is dangerous and I do not want anyone to ever consider doing what I did...I cannot say this enough..please please don't risk such high doses unless you are prepared to be flung out of this place and come back feeling like you have died.

The amount of energy needed to focus on the entity was so draining and physically tortuous I'm very luck to have not damaged myself in some way physically. I can honestly say now I am happy and full of energy today and have given my partner a big hug and made my daughter some breakfast and will be taking them out shopping later because that's what they like to do and its all about balance and if you love someone enough you will love their faults and always consider doing things they like to do as well as the things you do.

peace and light to you all...the rains are coming and the full moon has just past.... should be a good season for the most amazing key to other dimensions....good luck and be careful.

H.

Glad you're still with us Hunab Ku.

Listen to the plants brother. :wub:

Thanx for sharing.

So is anyone actually entertaining the wild idea that this may have just been a hallucination? http://video.google.com.au/videosearch?q=g...d+on+the+brain#

Or that hunab is using a little creative license perhaps?

Surely it is not as plausible as the idea that hunab was talking to teacher plants/fungus & visiting other dimensions but hey..

Does anyone see the irony in the fact that someone in this thread called the followers of religion "extremely, unjustifiably stupid" yet they believe they talk to mushrooms that just so happen to be hallucinagenic?

Love & Light :wub:

Edited by baphomet

mm well just my point of view..i've had these sort of experiences as well...communicating with my own self in future incarnations and exchanging information with other beings, spirits from hell realms and other bardos, etc...i don't know much at all about neuroscience, but i believe these exchanges essentially come down to the language centres of the brain being highly activated coupled with ego loss / personal boundaries dissolving, and the way the mind tries to interpret the barrage of activity lighting up the various neural "sense doors"

that's just what i believe and this hasn't made many of my experiences less meaningful...though i have to admit that in retrospect, i don't really feel they have been of any consequence over the years.

Meh.. If I had a $ for every time I had communicated telepathically with my dog whilst tripping I'd be a rich man :lol:

Thats not telepathy or ESP Baph.... thats just your dog wanting you to take your cock out of his arse.

H.

hunab seems pretty genuine and seems to have come out of this and many other trips okay psychologically speaking. there's no reason to believe this dose would be dangerous physically, is there? i dunno but hunab has chosen the psychonaut path and i don't think he's come this far to suddenly flip his lid on psilocybin alone. this experiment doesn't seem very dangerous compared to some other stuff that goes on around here.

the concern is very good to see :) but even just hunab-wise it's not the mushrooms i'd be worried about

"Does anyone see the irony in the fact that someone in this thread called the followers of religion "extremely, unjustifiably stupid" yet they believe they talk to mushrooms that just so happen to be hallucinagenic?"

you don't know what i believe baphomet and i allow my beliefs to evolve, anybody who doesn't would wanna hope they were right the first time.

Dosage aside, that's a life changing experience. Thanks for sharing this experience.

Often in a group of friends all doing the same, there would be some friends that seemed to be more touched than others.

Hallucination or vision aside, Hunab has been on his own personal journey and his views have changed. As a result from here, he will be a different person.

I a lot of us have had similar experiences and they are hard to put into words. I had a similar one about 8 years ago and I know I changed from that day on. I tried to explain why, how, what. Was it god? What did it mean? and the worst was trying to explain to friends who couldn't connect with that experience

Thats not telepathy or ESP Baph.... thats just your dog wanting you to take your cock out of his arse.

That is offensive cause I don't like people mistreating animals but I wont resort to petty insults, what I will do however is give you my honest opinion of what goes through my head when I read what you've posted here.

I was so amazed that my mortality was so insignificant...

I'm not. (I'm not being a smart ass, it's just that... Isn't that old news? Didn't you figure that out in your first few psychedelic experiences? I'm not sure why this would surprise you..)

I murmured the words love and rubbed the centre of my forehead softly

Awwww... :wub:

all of a sudden a complex form of energy was present all around me and was communicating with me as if I had known the entity forever...

Not convinced.

I keep murmuring love and sometimes I would say I give myself to you unselfishly...

Starting to get corny.

a lot of plants and vines and forest like plants where weaving around me and caressing me and comforting me..

Here's where the creative license comes in IMO. Sounds more like an attempt to fit in around here.. Which is fine cause it sounds like you had a hard time in England, I honestly do hope that things work out for you and I can understand the need to feel like your part of a community.

I felt I had finally stumbled upon another being and I have always believed in other entities in other dimensions we can't see...

I'm not sure I agree with your conclusion, I am familiar with the work of Dr Rick Strassman and didn't find that very convincing either. That's not to say that I don't believe in other dimensions.

I was able to regain and repeat the communication several more times by deep focusing and once again announcing my love and selflessness.....the vines and plants wrapped around me and told me they are the energy that live forever and would I like to be a part of that energy and become a pureness...I asked who are you and I was not answered...but the words the one all mighty came into my head...I am energy and the life force of everything and cannot be manipulated as it is pure love and has complete control of everything...

Seems to me that you are trying to pretend that you had an encounter with "god".. But I think you tried to put an "ethno friendly" spin on it to make it more believable/acceptable to other members. The thing that confirms to me however that this is total bullshit is that you say that the "life force in complete control of everything" is "pure love".

I then began a conversation with a female entity and we talked about an issue and we resolved the problem without uttering a word ..it was all thought..she left and i returned to the ever flowing entity that was surrounding me....

Sounds like a swingin party :rolleyes:

I lay facing the other way and then became very dark and depressed and was seeing my life for all my failures and all the people I have let down in my life...

That's more like it! This I can believe, it sounds like a fairly typical psychedelic experience as far as I'm concerned.

this manic depression and sadness went on for many hours and I managed to return to communicate to the entity and it seemed unsympathetic and only has a singular purpose that is to maintain the pureness of their love and continuous flow of energy...I took this to mean I should join it and become as they are, and I could free myself of all my sadness and failures...

Here we go again.. this sounds like you are seeking attention and trying to make fellow members concerned that you might do something silly.

I'll get to your next post soon :)

Love light n palm trees :wub:

Edited by baphomet

hopefully his next post doesn't bother with the above. it's side tracking an otherwise interesting thread with negativity and judgment, and your smarmy tone "Love light n palm trees wub.gif " says to me you aren't down for a real conversation.

That is offensive cause I don't like people mistreating animals but I wont resort to petty insults, what I will do however is give you my honest opinion of what goes through my head when I read what you've posted here.

you don't resort to petty insults....are you kidding me...thats pretty much all you do around here Baph is look to wind people up start shit fights with whoever will entertain you...isn't saying that Kennys mother said your cock was big an insult to kenny..?

I was so amazed that my mortality was so insignificant...

I'm not. (I'm not being a smart ass, it's just that... Isn't that old news? Didn't you figure that out in your first few psychedelic experiences? I'm not sure why this would surprise you..)

other experiences haven't had such impact as this one...this was like a tearing apart of everything down to the bones ...I know you don't believe in any of this sort of stuff and I am completely baffled why you bother attending a board that likes to entertain spiritual mystical experiences through plant spirits...oh but you probably don't believe they exist either do you..?

I murmured the words love and rubbed the centre of my forehead softly

Awwww... :wub:

I told it like it was...plain and simple...why are you mocking me and trying to make me looking silly...your very good at being condescending Baph.

all of a sudden a complex form of energy was present all around me and was communicating with me as if I had known the entity forever...

Not convinced.

for one I don't have to convince anyone least of all you...it's my trip report and I know what happened..I only relayed the journey because I would think that this board and its members maybe well interested in what can happen to different peoples psyche at different dosages.

I keep murmuring love and sometimes I would say I give myself to you unselfishly...

Starting to get corny.

Once again you are being condescending and you are now starting to sound like a cynical old school jerk...which once again begs the question why do you choose to be a member here and not contribute in positive ways..please show me your last ethnobotanical report on something you discovered of relevance that I can read.

a lot of plants and vines and forest like plants where weaving around me and caressing me and comforting me..

Here's where the creative license comes in IMO. Sounds more like an attempt to fit in around here.. Which is fine cause it sounds like you had a hard time in England, I honestly do hope that things work out for you and I can understand the need to feel like your part of a community.

Baph I'm 45 years old and have been around the Psychedelic scene since I was a teenager....I have no need to try and fit in anywhere I am who I am and I don't care what people think of me...the explaination of the swirling vines was very very clear and is typical of mescaline and mushrooms are they are organic psychedelics...fitting in has nothing to do with what my visions where.

I felt I had finally stumbled upon another being and I have always believed in other entities in other dimensions we can't see...

I'm not sure I agree with your conclusion, I am familiar with the work of Dr Rick Strassman and didn't find that very convincing either. That's not to say that I don't believe in other dimensions.

Where do I say that its a conclusion...it's simply something I have always thought about and existed ...I have had an interest in the after life, satanism, witchcraft, the black arts, Buddhism all sorts of alternative cultures have interested me from day one...I havent read Strassmans book in fact I don't tend to read as many books these days as I prefer to draw my own responses from doing things myself.

I was able to regain and repeat the communication several more times by deep focusing and once again announcing my love and selflessness.....the vines and plants wrapped around me and told me they are the energy that live forever and would I like to be a part of that energy and become a pureness...I asked who are you and I was not answered...but the words the one all mighty came into my head...I am energy and the life force of everything and cannot be manipulated as it is pure love and has complete control of everything...

Seems to me that you are trying to pretend that you had an encounter with "god".. But I think you tried to put an "ethno friendly" spin on it to make it more believable/acceptable to other members. The thing that confirms to me however that this is total bullshit is that you say that the "life force in complete control of everything" is "pure love".

I never at any point used the word god...it was merely my interpretation of something almighty and pure...you can call it god I never did...I think you like to think I made the whole thing up just to get some attention or something...you really are a fool if you think that ... say what you will Baph you are starting to sound like you hate yourself so much that trolling is the only way that you can get through the day ...just like my old man used enjoy ridiculing my every move and calling me a poofter cause I used to like draw and paint and I believed in re i carnation he thought I an idiot and a weirdo...you remind me of him so much..perhaps you are his doppelganger.

I then began a conversation with a female entity and we talked about an issue and we resolved the problem without uttering a word ..it was all thought..she left and i returned to the ever flowing entity that was surrounding me....

Sounds like a swingin party :rolleyes:

once again more condescending...typical Baph style...why did you even bother commenting in this thread if all your intentions are to ridicule and demean.

I lay facing the other way and then became very dark and depressed and was seeing my life for all my failures and all the people I have let down in my life...

That's more like it! This I can believe, it sounds like a fairly typical psychedelic experience as far as I'm concerned.

Why can you believe this and not the other events...whats the difference ...?

this manic depression and sadness went on for many hours and I managed to return to communicate to the entity and it seemed unsympathetic and only has a singular purpose that is to maintain the pureness of their love and continuous flow of energy...I took this to mean I should join it and become as they are, and I could free myself of all my sadness and failures...

Here we go again.. this sounds like you are seeking attention and trying to make fellow members concerned that you might do something silly.

You know what I have wanted to get of this mortal coil many many times in my life Baph but I remain on the ride and I would have to be a pretty pathetic human to try and get board members to feel sorry for me and try and save me...go fuck yourself Baph that really is a pathetic way to talk to me.

I thought the dick up your dogs arse might get you barking and so I found your weakness...in most other threads I reply to your posts and you generally ignore me..seems I have touched a nerve...how bout I touch another one...oh sorry I can't the track marks have covered them all up...now that is an intentional insult...as I feel you have belittled me and my experience and have tried your best to make me sound weak and pathetic ..I'll have my little shot at you... :wink:

You know what Baph...some around here like you some don't same with me but at the end of the day if you don't have anything nice or positive to say isn't it better to not say anything at all. What does concern me is your complete lack of compassion for other members and your irritating post editing because you feel you go to far and delete them...why are you going back and deleting stuff or changing your words.

I'll get to your next post soon :)

Love light n palm trees :wub:

baphomet, with the sort of attitude and negativity you display around here i'm not surprised that your usual psychedelic experiences are depressing. if i was an entity i wouldn't waste my time with you. not everyone gets the honour of encountering entities for some people it's all just fractal patterns and geometric visuals. they don't come at first but after working with the plants and using them with good and honest intentions they will reveal themselves. high doses do help break through into those realms but an honest desire for knowledge, self improvement and the upmost respect for the plants themselves goes a long way.

hunab i hope the knowledge you gained is of use to you and hope that you can remember as much as possible. i recommend writing down everything, draw as many pictures as you can, try and document it as best as possible. like you said it was one of the most profound experiences of your life so it's worth trying to capture as much as possible. it seems you've been searching for a long time and i hope maybe you found a bit of what you were looking for.

i agree that whilst that dose was pretty freaking high i don't think you were in any physical danger but i'm sure there was a lot of mental overload. personally i find extremely high doses too chaotic to be of any use. but higher doses do allow you to enter deeper into the mystery and access areas of the mind/universe that are otherwise hidden.

i also believe the same effects could have been reached with at least half the dose if not less.

the experience of communicating with a being is far out, there are no words to describe it, nothing to compare it to, just the knowledge that you experienced something divine, who's incredible knowledge and power is beyond anything we can comprehend. as for the actual existence of entities...there seem to be too many reports, books written that all indicate people are having genuine contact with some sort of intelligence. however there is nothing like personal experience to make someone believe something. i didn't believe in a lot of phenomena until i experienced them first hand. the fact that psychedelics were consumed does little to answer the actual question of what this phenomena is.

one thing you mentioned with the subs that i have also noted as well is the weeping of the eyes. sometimes my eyes just stream water. it's not crying, just watery eyes. i've not experienced this with cubes so maybe it is unique to subs? anyone else experienced profusely watering eyes?

peace.

I'd just like to post some relevant information regarding the potential for Psilocybin overdose...information from Encyclopedia of psychoactive plants.

True overdoses with Psilocybin mushrooms appear to be almost impossible. Psilocybe intoxications are usually considered harmless.

Between 1978 and 1981, 318 cases of Psilocybe intoxication were registered in England but none of them were fatal. The amount ingested ranged between a few mushrooms and 900 to 1360 grams and did not normally correlate with the symptoms of intoxication.

Rudolf Brenneisen and Anna-Barbara Stalder Psilocybe (1994, 293)

this information however does not say weather the amounts in grams are wet or dried which frustrates me somewhat...none the less it's an interesting piece of data.

H.

The amount ingested ranged between a few mushrooms and 900 to 1360 grams and did not normally correlate with the symptoms of intoxication.

FUCK ME.

That's a lot of shrooms, imagine having that many to attempt to chow in the first place...

LD50s for psilocybin from merck index. the data for mice and rats are probably a better predictor for humans.

285 mg/kg IV mice

280 mg/kg IV rats

12.5 mg/kg IV rabbit

so, for an 80 kg person, 280 mg/kg LD50 = 22.4 g psilocybin. a study of subs showed .50% psilocybin content of dried weight, and no psilocin. meaning to overdose, you'd need to consume ~4,480 g dried subs. if you use the value for rabbits, it's ~ 200 g dried.

this is if my maths doesn't fail me. and it has been known to from time to time.

but given that the LD50s values are for IV administration, there'd be decreased bioavailability from oral administration. meaning that the dose for OD is probably higher.

Edited by faustus

I think this information is startling, and falls into the harm minimisation catalogue. I actually had no idea of the amounts needed to overdose until I spent the greater part of last night and this morning looking for relevant information...thanks Faustus for sharing that... it is extremely valuable information.

H.

EDIT... just to clarify the dose taken was 29.50 grms dried for those interested..body weight 80kgs.

Edited by Hunab Ku

fine fine and fine. psilos are quite safe for you physically.

however one must not underestimate the ability for a large dose do serious psychological damage.

i know of people who have experienced positively suicidal tendencys on large doses, who would in fact go through with it if they had full use of their bodys.

guess its all in the mindset, but even then things can go wrong. playing with ur brain chemistry is not all elves and reindeers.

be careful.

Edited by incognito

that's assuming there are no other substances in whichever mushroom that may cause toxicity.

oh..the tears thing...i would get massive streams of it & mucus meaning i was constantly swallowing, etc...found it very disconcerting

also a dose even a third of that i wouldve had massive amounts of nausea and cramping (found that was way more prominent with subs than cubes)

hunab, your report was really interesting, and anyone assuming youre shaping it to appeal to people here, and whatever else, is pretty dumb..i wouldn't bother expending any energy responding to stuff like that :)

hope you're enjoying the freshness of the afterglow now :)

experience of dialogue is very common experience

Listening for the Logos: a study of reports of audible voices at high doses of psilocybin

Thanks for sharing that Hunab.

Upon reaching this understanding the Other can be seen as one's higher nature, one's true essence. The various shifts in formal qualities taken on by the Other were the layers of illusion that separated one from the deep understanding. That which is separated, the experiencer, is simply a self-contraction from what "is always already the case." To see the self-contraction in its totality is to move to 1 above. To open the heart to be healed and release the identification with the self is to move to 2 above. The grace which enables the healing, or relaxation of the illusion of separateness, is the spirit of the mushroom, the Bodhicitta, which is Emptiness, the nothingness of 3 above. The Universe is truly empty of a separate self; everything in fact inter-is. The emergence of this deep understanding frees one from the realm of space and time, birth and death, which are the product of thought, and bring forth the Ultimate dimension. According to the spirit of the mushroom, when a sufficient number of individuals have opened to this transformative process, humanity as a whole will witness the ending of time that each of us as individuals come to through every encounter with the prophetic dimension.

Don't know about that last part but Elfspices take on things seems to sum things up fairly nicely from my point of view and experiences with psychedelics in general.

* One thing I will add is body position can affect your state of mind while tripping, I've noticed this lying down anyway. Lying on your back seems to induce a much more positive vibe and better experience than lying sideways. I've found the change in mindset produced by changing poition quite dramatic. It may just be a case of positive body language, dunno.

drinking and eating sugars seems to help me with cramps and nausea for some reason. apple juics and confectionary snakes are a fave!

Thanks for sharing that Hunab.

Don't know about that last part but Elfspices take on things seems to sum things up fairly nicely from my point of view and experiences with psychedelics in general.

* One thing I will add is body position can affect your state of mind while tripping, I've noticed this lying down anyway. Lying on your back seems to induce a much more positive vibe and better experience than lying sideways. I've found the change in mindset produced by changing poition quite dramatic. It may just be a case of positive body language, dunno.

Funny you say that because to maintain contact with the entity I had to basically be in such a perfect position otherwise focus and connection could not be made...very strange stuff...I was guided mentally as to the correct position which was laying down on my back and slightly leaning to my left side to initiate contact...any other position and the connection was lost and confusion was most apparent...when laying down and facing my body heavily into my normal sleep position which is to the right I became dark and depressed and totally miserable and cried like a baby....I will also note that once accurate connection was made there was a triangular 3 or 4 dimensional passageway that if focused on led me through to what I can only describe as geometric pathways leading up and around to a pyramid...at various points I could see 1 eye but it was fiercely hard to maintain focus on this and I would unravel and fall back down the pathway at the base of the pyramid back to the triangular structure which I might add was translucent....traveling from the vines and leaves to the triangular structure and through it to the pathways was exactly the same maneuver I had to focus on to re connect...seriously this is how I remember it and it seems even clearer to me now that I am 3 days past the experience. Laying completely flat on my back with face straight up looking at the ceiling made me open my eyes and I could not close them unless I shifted to the left or right which ever I chose...open eyed visuals where not what I would say very intricate or crazy...in fact if you look at soap bubbles and how they all stick together it was basically like that in front of my eyes all the way to the ceiling. From memory after the first initial contact that freaked me out I was able to reconnect possibly 3-4 times it's hard to remember because I became extremely exhausted and was losing so much energy...the depressing crying took it's toll and in the end I could not re connect at all and could only see the triangular structure but could not get anywhere near it. I am left with clear mind and can see the visions clearly now but the conversations are starting to fade like dreams do...for the life of me I can't remember what the conversation with the female entity was but I do remember we resolved an issue and I don't know if the issue was mine or hers or someone else's. I will add that some spice was consumed at the very end at an attempt to revive the connection but failed miserably and I was told to get out of here with these red pointing arms that would push me back out constantly...I left that space and then coughed and cried myself to sleep from memory.

Thanks for your concern and positive vibes Jono..I have read what you wrote me and take it all in and do listen ...your a decent guy and I think the world of you even though we only met the one time..kudos to you....but you know what seems ironic to me, is that I was worried about you scoffing down Amanita's ...I was quietly watching you to make sure you hadn't poisoned yourself to tell the truth...those things have more of a heavy vibe coming from them than any cube or sub IMO...dunno I've still to try but I'm extremely cautious about them that's for sure.

My afterglow continues and I have had the most amazing couple of days in retrospect...fascinating stuff and I have consumed a lot of psych's in my days but none have ever shot me into space like that before....not even 10 drops had me anywhere near those places.

H.

sweet. thanks man, u seem a nice chap as well.

scoffing down Amanita's

id hardly call it scoffing lol. i did my research, and took a veryyyyy low dose to test the waters.

id more call it a nibble.

psychadelics are great things, but to become obsessed by them and place a value on them that is greater than the here and now, than the people and other other daily activitys that concern you is very dangerous. Im talking to myself here as much here as i am talking to anyone else .

In my own personal experience, and i can only ever talk for myself, that this obsession(like an obsession with anything i guess), instead of reducing ones ego, actually expands it until u r some intolerable self obsessed wank!!!

edit: those things have more of a heavy vibe coming from them than any cube or sub IMO...dunno I've still to try but I'm extremely cautious about them that's for sure.

maybee its the intense red colouring?? normally natures way of staying stay away!!! which i would agree if one was to hook into them raw.

but as all reserach will point to you, and through personal experience, the nasty stuff gets converted to the goodies at high temps.

muscimol is rad!!

I have had similar experiences that u have stated on a high dose of stones, saying high dose im talking 12grams, something that i will never do again, as the voices i where hearing where implying to me to take my own life, and that if i didnt do it someone else would!! But i guess it is all headspace, and id say at the time these thoughts where circulating in the depths of my psyche at the time. These suicidal thoughts seemed to have been 'brought to the surface' by this experience, and i must say i was very ill for severl months afterwards, to a point where i was hospitalised, and had to undergoe months of therapy until i could barely crack a smile.

I dont wish to detract from your experience at all, it sounded amazing, and i can genuinely say i know what you are saying, from experience.

i just feel the need to also put up the effects one can experience from a high dose of psilos, so that any concerning reader may see two faces of the coin.

Ur mind can turn on you in an instant, and the fires of hell can look like a spa bath with teotz in comparison.

I know more than one other psychonaught that has fallen into suicidal depression following large (often stupid) doses.

some are members of this board and know who they are.

Edited by incognito

psychadelics are great things, but to become obsessed by them and place a value on them that is greater than the here and now, than the people and other other daily activitys that concern you is very dangerous. Im talking to myself here as much here as i am talking to anyone else .

In my own personal experience, and i can only ever talk for myself, that this obsession(like an obsession with anything i guess), instead of reducing ones ego, actually expands it until u r some intolerable self obsessed wank!!!

Wise words there Jono but it's all so fascinating, it can be hard to resist.

and the connection was lost and confusion was most apparent..

I agree, it is like a connection. You have to be the aerial and your bunny ears have to be juust right! lol

One thing for certain is you have to be able to leave your personal baggage behind. I'm not that complicated a person so i don't find it too hard, usually the last and hardest thing for me to leave behind is sexuality. It's hard to disconnect from all those lascivious, undulating ladies I tend to see but is has to be done unfortunately to get anywhere.

*Edited because of spelling.

Edited by strangebrew

Wise words there Jono but it's all so fascinating, it can be hard to resist.

I agree, it is like a connection. You have to be the aerial and your bunny ears have to be juust right! lol

One thing for certain is you have to be able to leave your personal baggage behind. I'm not that complicated a person so i don't find it too hard, usually the last and hardest thing for me to leave behind is sexuality. It's hard to disconnect from all those lavishous, undulating ladies I tend to see but is has to be done unfortunately to get anywhere.

WTF Strangebrew...you starting to freak me out now...about a month ago a friend had given me a small sample of some cubes..maybe 2 gms...I used some concentrated lemon juice and downed them on an empty stomach...they hit me like a brick but it was all very sexual in that all i could get to where the most beautiful sexual women of all races and creeds you could imagine...I was obsessed with looking at them and they morphed from one beauty to another...only lasted about an hr but the whole thing was sexual and extremely erotic... :o

H

from coins link

"Most sources cite psilocybin's entheogenic or psychedelic effects in humans as occurring between 5 and 50 milligrams, with the highest reported human dose at 120 milligrams and the "maximum safe dose" around 150 milligrams (Ott, 1993)."

it says cubes contain about 2mg/g