The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Chiral

I don'tknow how to put into words

I just had the most profound experience of my whole life ...after consuming upwards of 20gms of subs I had an experience where i was in comunication with another being telepathically..I'm so so shocked right now i can barely type and I am struggling to come to terms with what happened..it was broken off by something i don't know but ..i cant beleive what i just experieced...another entity or human was realying their thoughts through to me and i was conversing with them ...i'm shaking i tell you it's all so indescribable.

I just had the most profound experience of my whole life ...after consuming upwards of 20gms of subs I had an experience where i was in comunication with another being telepathically..I'm so so shocked right now i can barely type and I am struggling to come to terms with what happened..it was broken off by something i don't know but ..i cant beleive what i just experieced...another entity or human was realying their thoughts through to me and i was conversing with them ...i'm shaking i tell you it's all so indescribable.

20gms??? id b calling the white bus!

take it easy big guy, u might need to rest up for a while, uve been going pretty hard.

interested to hear more about this when you are in a state to describe

yeh its so easy for people to judge and be judgemental just because they themselves are unable to comprehend such an experience, the question is what was this being? psi was so profound that once the kremlin and the soviets themselves spent billions on trained wolves and sea lions trained telepathically via psi for the use of weoponry, karpov a famous chessmaster was inbroiled in a contriversy vs korchnoi in 1978.

there is no doubt esp or related phenomenons do exist but due to human scepticm is largely unexplored or researched without negative bias

lots of psi is explainable, but others can leave oneself with a spooky feeling akin to 'what the fuck'

to the sceptics hunab was just tripping and imagined the whole episode, which is explained as just a trick of the brain, whilst it is undergoing a heavy molecule bouncing load, what an easy explanation which is quite possibly true, how often on a simple drug like pot has one had a profound idea just to wake up the next day and realise it was shit, but on the other hand what if one fully put total energy into that supposedly shit idea and see what came of it

all i know is my personal experience with esp is best summed up with a lesbian called kristy, now the fact she is a lesbian does not matter at all besides setting the story which is not a story but factual, one day in the city i was walking just shopping or similar, i thought about her, the last time i saw her which was about a year before, it was not a major thought but considering i had not seen her in a year it was a signifigant thought directly in relation to general thought context, i felt a tap on the shoulder and it was kristy in town behind me, so i felt that cold sort of death shiver you get when something heavy goes down and i said to her where did you come from, she said she had been walking and had thought about me and all of a sudden she saw me in front of her walking and thought it was me so sped up her walking to catch up and tap me on the shoulder, she thought about me and i thought about her without any visual cues except possibly hers from behind, she was majorly spun out as well if not more than i was

so there you all go, surely others can top that story of common esp and or explain hunabs

Meh.. If I had a $ for every time I had communicated telepathically with my dog whilst tripping I'd be a rich man :lol:

"20gms??? id b calling the white bus!"

When I was young we used to pick one or more brown paper bags full of mushrooms each (bags like THIS), then throw them all in a pot and drink the fkn lot, it wasn't till I got on the internet that I heard people talking about 1.5g (dried) doses, etc, I still can't help thinking there must be some kind of mistake..

Its just the mushies man, 20gms is hardcore... And with your mindspace lately, i think its a little dangerous.

Thats just the caring side of me... not trying to bring you down or anything, just be careful dude.

Hunab Ku, sending you much love and respect, I love reading your posts, you give a lot of yourself, thanks for sharing cheers. I found an article a few weeks ago which describes the experience of the 'other' in words nicely :) I hope its ok!

Comments on the Psilocybin Mushroom By Elfstone

Its bascially about maintaining or deepening a dialogue with the other through practice. I have no experience on that to share myself sorry! I like his summary towards the end:

Upon reaching this understanding the Other can be seen as one's higher nature, one's true essence. The various shifts in formal qualities taken on by the Other were the layers of illusion that separated one from the deep understanding. That which is separated, the experiencer, is simply a self-contraction from what "is always already the case." To see the self-contraction in its totality is to move to 1 above. To open the heart to be healed and release the identification with the self is to move to 2 above. The grace which enables the healing, or relaxation of the illusion of separateness, is the spirit of the mushroom, the Bodhicitta, which is Emptiness, the nothingness of 3 above. The Universe is truly empty of a separate self; everything in fact inter-is. The emergence of this deep understanding frees one from the realm of space and time, birth and death, which are the product of thought, and bring forth the Ultimate dimension. According to the spirit of the mushroom, when a sufficient number of individuals have opened to this transformative process, humanity as a whole will witness the ending of time that each of us as individuals come to through every encounter with the prophetic dimension.

Easier said than done but summed up nicely hehe. All the best!

reporting similar but only about 1g+c.

everything was just so smooth ,in,out,in so deep there is this other voice having a conversation with me.....am a bit surprised at first but it quickly feels normal.....it says it is alien to human/earth dna.....later we have a second conversation about how we can include it into our dna so it wouldnt be alien anymore.....i am still amazed but it hasnt really affected me much.......i was with an exsaber on his first journey,comparing notes later ,we had both had the same visions and both talked to the alien.....the sharedness was just as affecting as the alien.

side note only just realised......this actually involved fruit from one area being experienced in the territory of a different colony.......

t s t .

sub telepathy (?) is very interesting, thanks for sharing.

If you're all shaky try center yourself with whatever meditation you do, I do think it's particularly important after such experiences, particularly to lower stress levels and make some sense in this reality.

I find it sorta funny with the shock, i mean this is what these sorts of plants do, don't they? lol not meaning to be a dick though :)

Baph I can't speak for your side of things, but i think it partially has a lot to do with state of mind on the other side (i.e. people touching low dose), it seems fairly common to me that as time goes on with deliberate mental exercise small amounts can reach the states of larger amounts. I think the brain is very interesting and ego can do interesting things, if people need to be gung ho and eat a kilo maybe they are suppressing a lot of the experience, I don't know really it's hard to say, after a while i'd expect a specific amount to floor more or less any human though so i don't fully understand. Tolerance and other habits at the time may have also influenced it, also maybe a level where saturation occurs with or without tolerance is involved.

tomte, what you quoted really does match up with the last time FOAF used an active dose. i mean it matches precisely.

If you're all shaky try center yourself with whatever meditation you do

Fuck that.. Take a xanax!! :lol:

if people need to be gung ho and eat a kilo maybe they are suppressing a lot of the experience

I don't think there was any suppression, just 11 - 12 hrs of uncontrollable robotic style laughter then things got really weird.. Full on tripping, not subtle at all. I'm not sure you can suppress an experience like that, more a case of hanging on for dear life.

Another thing that I found strange, a few pages back I took a couple of SAB members hunting and they told me that shrooms should only last 5-6 hrs.. :blink:

Apparently they had read this on the net and one of them said that their experiences with mushrooms coincided with that.. This is contrary to what I remember, we were tripping balls for a good 12 - 14 hrs most times, we did not eat them we made a brew which sometimes took a few hours to consume but never would an experience be so short lived even if we drank it all at once.

lol Baph, you're hardcore :)

lol well that explains a lot, very different things trying to be achieved and very different experiences.

good small-mid dose will generally drop off at the four hour mark on the dot in a friends experience.

I think you are not looking into others experience regarding the confusion of the low dose comment as I was just as guilty for not looking into yours in regards to high doses. The outcome of both situations are completely different so the confusion is now confusing me as we glossed over the base facts and are talking about completely different things.

you seem to be locking your high dose into the only way to partake in the substance by finding the other peoples situations confusing, of course generally a smaller dose would go for shorter periods, you are confusing me now, over and out.

lol Baph, you're hardcore :)

he he, yea B)

"tomte, what you quoted really does match up with the last time FOAF used an active dose. i mean it matches precisely."

One thing that sticks in my mind are the words " last time FOAF used an active dose" I mean.. As opposed to what? An inactive dose?? What is wrong with your foaf? I know some people will think that I am trying to sound extra hardcore but seriously.. Why is he/she having inactive doses of mushrooms? :blink: Do they just like the taste and have a nibble every now and then? What's the deal??

I would just like to give you another perspective on that article too.. I know I'm "blunt", "arrogant", "abrasive", etc but I must say that I think that article is a load of shit, no offense to you tomte or thunderideal but when I hear someone talk like that I instantly think.. "What a wanker".

EDIT: (not either of you.. I meant the guy who wrote the article)

I'm sure you will explain it away as me being unenlightened or something and that's fine.. Whatever helps you sleep at night, just my 2c worth. :)

Edited by baphomet

nah bro, i don't have to judge you just because you have a different experience or view point. i reserve that for the extremely, unjustifiably stupid such as followers of dogmatic religion.

what does bother me is you have this hard line attitude about drug prohibition but nothing you say indicates that you acted with any responsibility when you used drugs. if everybody was like you then prohibition probably IS for the best.

FOAF was a bit blown away by his last active dose, even though it was only about 70% of the highest doses he'd had previously, so FOAF cautiously had threshold doses which turned out to be sub-threshold. that being said, what's wrong with somebody intentionally taking a sub-threshold dose? don't be surprised if this is my last reply. you sometimes cause considerable dissonance in a thread and yourself have a habit of going silent when it suits you.

everyone is entitled to their opinion.

if u dont like what baph has to say dont read his posts, easy.

its just a difference of opinion, i think sometimes baph has some good things to say, sometimes its just bile(like all of us), but thats just my opinion.

however baph i really would try and understand appreciate others views without rubbishing them to badly, ur an intelligent guy, u must see how this can offend people and cause a shitfight, unless that is what your after, but as you say 'whatever makes you sleep at night'.

did i miss if he even said dry or fresh? isn't 20g fresh about 2g dried? it's been a long time, so i forget

but when friends used to pick subs...there seemed to be two slightly different kinds...one was way more potent than the other. with the more potent ones 4-5g dried (hot water infusion taken over about 20 mins) would really hit the roof and beyond for almost everyone, with a heap of memory loss/black outs, and often a lot of the negative side effects of subs (compared to cubes)

also, even from the same picking area, one shroom may be way more potent than another, by weight, and unless you dried the lot & homogenised it, you wouldn't 'reliably' know what you were in for (just in terms of blatant intensity), from trip to trip.

Edited by coin

The only time I have ever "gone silent" is in the oxytocin thread..

If you can provide other examples and back up your statement that it is a "habit" of mine then I'd love to see them.. but I doubt it...

this is your favourite ploy isn't it? deny having ever done something and request proof. you know that people have better shit to do than trawl through your old posts, AND you know that you edit your posts all the time, often AFTER inflammation has already occurred.

you stopped responding to me in the youtube thread when i showed that the "martial arts guy" knocked a guy out who was in no way attacking anybody, in news footage that was skewed by the reporter's words. you thought it was pretty funny because a black guy got knocked the fucked out, i showed the situation to be not as clear cut as you thought and you became silent... which is fine, you're not obliged to respond to anything, but you are playing games and anyone looking hard enough can see it.

if you are a troll, you are the best i've ever seen.

take it to another thread...it's tolerable to pick each other apart in a reasonable debate that stays pretty much on topic but this sort of crap clogs up threads that might have some value in the future. no wonder people are reluctant to use the search function when they have to trawl through this sort of stuff. if you really have some concern about how someone is negatively affecting the board, then contact a moderator.

you need to move this over to the "Bitches, gripes and degenerated threads" sub-forum if you want to continue.

Yea, sorry, please get back to talking about mushrooms. My fault.

Thunderideal and tomte, I'm sorry what I said was bound to offended you and I should have known better :blush:

Edited by baphomet

Okay I'm back after what I can only describe as something so powerful and real that I was so amazed that my mortality was so insignificant...I'm still struggling with it all and have virtually been crying my eyes out most of the night and all of today...I didn't want to even come back to this computer and read this thread but I finally had a meal and something to drink and now feel I may aswell at least try and explain what happened. I had set up my evening as Friday is usually my only window for exploring the unknown as I spend a lot of time looking after my daughter. I had soaked 24 dried subs in some Agwar and sipped that and then ate the mushrooms...for some reason this didn't feel like it was going to be enough...I had a bag of completely dried subs that weighed 36 grams and have virtually brewed them all up into a tea and drank four large plastic cups of the brew and ate all the shrooms...there is probably a very small handful of dried ones left in the bag...any way I was starting to feel that overwhelming body sensation of uncertainty...I put some nice visuals on my mac screen and hooked my laptop into my sound system and played Younger brother..I was getting large amounts of tears coming from my eyes and had to keep wiping them away...this was a mild annoyance as I was really beginning to feel overwhelmingly good...I lay back on my tripping couch and let the energy flow through me...I felt it was becoming a bit too intense, so I grabbed a valium and swished it back with the last of the water from the mushroom brew.

Okay this is now where I don't know how to explain what went on but I will do my best...I lay on my back with my head to left slightly...I started to dive deep into and unknown place of symmetry and energy..I murmured the words love and rubbed the centre of my forehead softly and all of a sudden a complex form of energy was present all around me and was communicating with me as if I had known the entity forever...I keep murmuring love and sometimes I would say I give myself to you unselfishly...a lot of plants and vines and forest like plants where weaving around me and caressing me and comforting me..we began to have conversations about things that will happen in the future and how to best deal with them...I felt in agreement with the results and felt a very strong love and commitment to the asking of the entity...I had a sudden realisation that I was communicating telepathically with someone or something and suddenly felt shock and couldn't breath and the communication was broken....I felt cold and started to shake and opened my eyes and could only see a white flickering energy field around the room...I pulled myself together and sat up and wandered around the house...the others where asleep and I found my self lost in my own house and bumped into walls and went to the bathroom.

I felt I had finally stumbled upon another being and I have always believed in other entities in other dimensions we can't see...I went back into my studio and lit some incense and wafted it around the room and lit a candle and replayed ribbon on a branch on my laptop....I wanted to get back in touch...but first I opened SAB and noted down what had happened...still shaking and not knowing weather its something worth writing about...I stammered my words into the post and left it and resumed my position again...I was able to regain and repeat the communication several more times by deep focusing and once again announcing my love and selflessness.....the vines and plants wrapped around me and told me they are the energy that live forever and would I like to be a part of that energy and become a pureness...I asked who are you and I was not answered...but the words the one all mighty came into my head...I am energy and the life force of everything and cannot be manipulated as it is pure love and has complete control of everything...I then began a conversation with a female entity and we talked about an issue and we resolved the problem without uttering a word ..it was all thought..she left and i returned to the ever flowing entity that was surrounding me....I would lose focus and the connection was lost...I lay facing the other way and then became very dark and depressed and was seeing my life for all my failures and all the people I have let down in my life...at this point I began to cry so hard and fierce and could not stop for well over an hour....I wanted to tell my son I'm sorry for being a failure to him and managed to get to the computer and write him an e-mail apologizing and asking him to forgive me for divorcing his mother and splitting up our family...i had to tell him that he is my number one and my best friend and I can't live without him....this manic depression and sadness went on for many hours and I managed to return to communicate to the entity and it seemed unsympathetic and only has a singular purpose that is to maintain the pureness of their love and continuous flow of energy...I took this to mean I should join it and become as they are, and I could free myself of all my sadness and failures...

anyways I'm extremely exhausted and can hardly walk my legs seem to have lost the ability to walk and it is completely a big issue for me to move from one room to another.

I need rest and that's all I can think of wanting to do.

Upon reaching this understanding the Other can be seen as one's higher nature, one's true essence. The various shifts in formal qualities taken on by the Other were the layers of illusion that separated one from the deep understanding. That which is separated, the experiencer, is simply a self-contraction from what "is always already the case." To see the self-contraction in its totality is to move to 1 above. To open the heart to be healed and release the identification with the self is to move to 2 above. The grace which enables the healing, or relaxation of the illusion of separateness, is the spirit of the mushroom, the Bodhicitta, which is Emptiness, the nothingness of 3 above. The Universe is truly empty of a separate self; everything in fact inter-is. The emergence of this deep understanding frees one from the realm of space and time, birth and death, which are the product of thought, and bring forth the Ultimate dimension. According to the spirit of the mushroom, when a sufficient number of individuals have opened to this transformative process, humanity as a whole will witness the ending of time that each of us as individuals come to through every encounter with the prophetic dimension.

I liked this and could relate somewhat but right now I am completely exhausted mentally and basically want to go to sleep forever.

H.

Edited by Hunab Ku

No offense man but that's a downright irresponsible thing to do because I'm pretty sure you have very limited experience with subs at all.

I hope anyone reading this in the future sees it as a good warning for why you don't experiment with heroic doses of things you have not had a lot of experience with.

Hope the experience rocked you in a positive way and only leaves positive impacts, and hope you consider being a bit more sensible with your dosing next time, which i also hope won't be for a while (c'mon man).

Peace

Edits:

I felt it was becoming a bit too intense, so I grabbed a valium and swished it back with the last of the water from the mushroom brew.
... come on man, don't you see the silliness in that idea...it was too intense so you dosed more. Edited by MindExpansion

thats a fuken insane dose Hunab.

think u better rest up man.

i would not recommend that dose to anybody. ur just asking for a psychotic breakdown.

im a lil worried about u Hunab, take care of urslef ay?

Edited by incognito

Do what you have to do for your recovery, lots of nutrition, rest, love and lots of sleep.

tomorrow can be another lazy Sunday, take it easy and take care.

J