The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Tripitaka

woodrose wanted trade for B.Caapi

Have been searching for HBWR in plant form for some time now, have a B. Caapi to trade if anyone is interested?

Does anyone know a good source of Woodrose seeds of the same quality or better than fractalheads'?

I mean there's quite a few seeds around but it's hard to find real good ones if you know what I mean.

My oldest woodrose vine is 2 years old but hasn't flowqered yet...

yeah fractals seeds are very impressive.at first i thought they looked like old mouldy seeds with bits of stuff on them .but i cleaned them and they looked nice.i think i got near 100% germination rate,all a nice bright green.very impressed already.now just a few years to wait.already have guided 2 other hbwr through the last sa winter successfully.

t s t.

Perhaps you could ask Gem about the possibility of trading a HBWR or Turbina corymbosa plant(s) for a healthy B caapi plant. She's got a few young seed grown ones to spare i'm guessing. Gem, if you are reading this, I'm suggesting that you keep the caapi for yourself of course. wink.gif

As for the availability of seeds... maybe in the mid year but not for now.

Fractal

Mid-year? I'll keep that in mind.

Please let me know when you got some, fractal.

Now probably wouldn't be the right time for sprouting them anyway...unless you live in cairns or so...

I have a few rooted hbwr cuttings if anyone is interested,they were grown from herbal shaman,s seeds.Also,Fractal I,ve tried to contact you a few times with no success about a trade we organised last year.I had to move house and was offline for a couple of months so I dont know what happened.

If you have any/ more B.caapi plants I'd be happy to swap for a HBWR and Rivea corymbosa plant.

email me if you do.

Originally posted by Fractalhead:

Perhaps you could ask Gem about the possibility of trading a HBWR or Turbina corymbosa plant(s) for a healthy B caapi plant. She's got a few young seed grown ones to spare i'm guessing. Gem, if you are reading this, I'm suggesting that you keep the caapi for yourself of course.   wink.gif

As for the availability of seeds... maybe in the mid year but not for now.

Fractal

ALL B. caapi plants gratefully accepted - hadn't ever dreamed of offering Fractal's seedlings as, well, they're not mine I guess.  I just pay for the water bills and maintainence...  ; )

Adam - do you mean the seedlings in the shadehouse or the ones sprinkled thru the front garden?  I'm a bit reluctant to part with the vines over the verandah - they are so at home!!!!!  Anyway, will email you eventually with some amazing pics - in the works of buying an ex-nursery so the sky is the limit (*as long as the bank manager agrees*).  Off for a nap now but will email some piccies.

Wow Gem! an ex nursery! way to go!! Feel free to trade with any of the plants at your place of which there are plenty of and not too big. I was delighted to find, upon arriving home at my old house in Perth that my old wormwood i planted from a cutting a couple of years ago the last time i was in perth has grown into a nice sized bush. It is different from the variety at your place, so if you like, i'll send a cutting your way.

We're getting our seed collection sent over soon so I'm looking forward to propagating some temperate species... just need a bit of free time.

fractal

Thanks all for the help am in the process of organising a trade with Andrew, will hopefully have more plants to trade soon so keep me posted if you like

thankyou thankyou thankyou

Edited by Tripitaka

Hi Tripitaka

Andrew here,have you tried to contact me?

I have no messages from you.

[This message has been edited by Andrew (edited 04 April 2002).]

Hi Andrew

Did try to Email you but message bounced back, since traded with another, should have more soon, keep in touch, stay well

Edited by Tripitaka

Originally posted by t st tantra:

just adding my name to the list.

t s t .

Are you chasing HBWR t s t? Email me your address.