The Corroboree
watertrade

Mid year camping trip

hmm well, any ideas of a meeting spot? time??

i might head up pretty early on the 30th, ill pm my mobs no. to whoever needs it. bought out iGAs bulb stocks, u guys should bulb up as well.oh yeah my bulbinator is fuked so if anyone else has.....

i dont drink but some mates left some booze here last weekend ur welcome to have about 1/2 carton of new and half a bottle of vodka. U will be rigght Hanub dont sweat it brother. will bring plenty of food and teas etc...just get a rig for sum tunes thats what i dont hav eaccess to and we need tunes!!

Lets just have a chillaxing time and find us some funghi!!!

I will bring my bulbinator but its got a bit of a leak = very annoying.

I will grab some bulbs too.

If we do have power I can bring the PA but will need something to plug into it. if you know what I mean.

Got a bulbinator with no leak :)

Will bulb up too.

Will have my ipod, can run system off that?

Fairly early on the firday sounds good,

will have to work out where to meet but that should be all sweet.

I'll shoot ya my number incog.

Peace

I will bring my bulbinator but its got a bit of a leak = very annoying.

I will grab some bulbs too.

If we do have power I can bring the PA but will need something to plug into it. if you know what I mean.

an ipod or laptop would be enuff for music sources wouldn't they...I've got a beat up old laptop chockas with music I'll bring it. I will also bring tons of food and water etc..plenty of noodles and staples etc..

I've locked it in & will be coming along...have got an RDO on the Friday so I'm up for leaving Friday morning or whenever is decided to get up there early and set up.

an ipod or laptop would be enuff for music sources wouldn't they...I've got a beat up old laptop chockas with music I'll bring it.

it should be - I remember last time worrying about how it was going to work - PD just plugged his diskman in and away we went.

glad you can make it birdwing. where are you coming from?

does anyone have any cooking gear? bbq? I have some little gas stoves but its not very comfy cooking.

Eskys? I left mine behind at the last camping trip.

Esky....need to clean out the old horse shit that ive been avoiding getting out of mine :P

Cooking...sausages in foil in fire? Camping is not my forte lol.

Peace

Esky....need to clean out the old horse shit that ive been avoiding getting out of mine :P

serious? I have an old one that I have been using for fermenting horse shit in the back garden too. hehe

Lol this was pasteurisation gone wrong followed by my laziness in not wanting to do the dirty of cleaning it out...wouldnt be so bad if id listened and used dry horse poo rather than freshies hahah erckkk.

Peace

Lol this was pasteurisation gone wrong followed by my laziness in not wanting to do the dirty of cleaning it out...wouldnt be so bad if id listened and used dry horse poo rather than freshies hahah erckkk.

Peace

I'm working on a method of fermenting horse shit rather than pasteurising it for bulk fungal growth. your laziness might just pay off! ;)

Interesting man, let me know if you succeed and ill use that as my excuse for leaving it in there so long :P

Peace

ME, I'm also gonna PM you for a lift. And I'll bring my shisha.

Yeh man no worries on the lift, thats 3 in my car now (inc. me)...plus one large smoking implement lol.

Peace

ive got eskys and a small barbie.

I will grab some bulbs too

Some bulbs? SOME, lmfao, last trip looked like a fuckin warzone, spent cartridges everywhere :P

......and please ppl, be careful of Jonos near near death experience!

Hey WT what is the connection on the PA...is it mono jack, stereo jack, RCA or something else..I'll bring my laptop and tonnes of music and we can use it for a source...I also have a set of bongo's Ill bring and a UV light and a projector...none of which we will be able to use if no genny of course oh and I'll bring power boards and cables etc.

H.

Mount Werong campground

This camping area surrounds a stone hut which you can use for cooking and temporary shelter. You'll find covered picnic tables and fireplaces here - but bring your own firewood.

Getting there: Take the Shooters Hill Road south of Oberon. Drive through Shooters Hill then turn left onto the Gurnang Forest Road. Veer left at the fork in the road at the Correctional Centre sign. The camping ground is around 10 kilometres into the park, on the left hand side.

Facilities: picnic tables, wood barbecues (bring your own firewood), non-flush toilets, drinking water

http://www.environment.nsw.gov.au/National...g.aspx?id=N0004

Maybe not wild enough...

Thanks Morg much appreciated.

I will add that I'm not too keen on traveling down really long dodgy unsealed roads..my car is an old bomb and being a bomb it may blow at any moment.

Edited by Hunab Ku

allright guys i'm 90% sure i can come along to this. hunab, may need to bags one of your seats if you still have one spare. can help with the driving if it's an auto and also contribute for petrol. have a bulbinator and some bulbs handy though i'm not sure why everyone is so keen to make whipped cream out in the bush? can bring sleeping bag, food and other stuff, will work on getting a mini bbq or at least cooking equipment, a kettle, stuff like that if i can get time to find it all. can bring an acousitc guitar if no one objects to badly played songs. i second the idea that the more isolated we are the more relaxed we can allow ourselves to be. looks like this will be fun. i've been sooo busy over the last few months looking forward to chilling out.

peace

yep I assumed you would coming with me anyways ..that's cool you and me so far is all I have in my car...bring guitar for sure man any musical instruments will be cool.

H.

i'm not sure why everyone is so keen to make whipped cream out in the bush?

To smother jono in and lick it all off...or was it just me who had that idea?

Peace

LMAO...^^^^ that'll break your anxiety and everyone else's... :P

i do not know who this jono is that you speak of but damn i hope i get a front row seat!!

i rather like morgs suggestion, will be much better than rocking up willy nilly and getting in a shitfight looking for spots.

what say ye?

thanks morg will you be attending or will u be snobbing us again? ; )

my trailer is about at capacity for campers/lovers so peeps should think about bringing their own tents.

i can bring a nights worth of firewood no probs.

Ok thats birdwing in my car too which makes me, faustus, birdwing and JDanger, probably all for comfortabilities sake but if anyone else gets stuck for a lift there is one more seat there too :)

Peace

And yeh we need a site picked before we go lol.

Edited by MindExpansion