The Corroboree
watertrade

Mid year camping trip

Sorry couldn't make this one... Spending some time in a safe environment to sort my head and meds out a bit.

Hope you all have a killer time.

u guys really missed out... :o

the place is positively CRANKING.

we where there for about 3 hrs, all we needed to keep us going in lactarius and magicianship for a damned long time!!!!

my picking partner (matt) went of by himself looking, and when i caught up with him i could have poured him into a bucket :slap::slap:

man the things i had to listen to on the 2 hr drive home :rolleyes:

hah...that's good to hear there is still some magic out there....that forest is amazing and just keeps on giving...look after it guys and it will forever...Me and another SABer went out there during the week and came back with a fish tub of rubbish that we collected from around the forset etc...we love that place so much we worship it and talk to to it and clean up all others foolish rubbish left behind.

Most of the lactarius where mouldy and green during the week ...just wondering where you would have found some fresh ones...anyways glad it was worth it...I stayed home and did some mushroom meditation under a full moon last night and was truly mind blowing to say the least...12gms of magic..absolutely divine.

H.

u guys really missed out... :o

the place is positively CRANKING.

we where there for about 3 hrs, all we needed to keep us going in lactarius and magicianship for a damned long time!!!!

my picking partner (matt) went of by himself looking, and when i caught up with him i could have poured him into a bucket :slap::slap:

man the things i had to listen to on the 2 hr drive home :rolleyes:

:D glad you got a chance to go back incog, sounds like it was well worth the drive for you and matt :)