The Corroboree
Plantsoma

Australian Ethnobotany

Has anyone else had trouble loading up Ethnobotany Australia? It's been two days now and i haven't been able to load the page.

Has anyone else had trouble loading up Ethnobotany Australia? It's been two days now and i haven't been able to load the page.

theres another thread on this saw it yesterday , Herbalistics is down for site maintenace or something so Ipretty sure that effecting AE you can access the forums using .org instead of .com but all you will probably be able to to is view stuff already posted

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/inde...showtopic=20625

EDIT: link to other post

Edited by neoshaman

All fixed now

down again?

edit :ohh now it seems to work probably just my shithouse work computer

Edited by neoshaman

i think its down again :scratchhead:

ahha yeah down again :P All this for 0.25cents.. lol

ahha yeah down again :P All this for 0.25cents.. lol

all working fine now guys as far as i can see

Sorry about that everyone.

I've been really busy last few days, and wasnt around to attend to it as soon as i should have.

You get that on the big jobs.

Cheers, Obtuse.

Edited by lsdreamz

asdfasdf

Edited by Teljkon

ummm right click and "save as" B)

Avatars look really cool on mobiles for screen-savers and such :lol:

ummm right click and "save as" B)

Avatars look really cool on mobiles for screen-savers and such :lol:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR down again

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR down again

actually scratch that its working now

I'd like to know the gruesome history between the Corroboree and Australian Ethnobotany... I can't fully remember... but there is "something".

Edited by lsdreamz

Hey I don't wanna bring it up if people are gonna get all pissed off and shit...

Edited by lsdreamz

Haha to be honest i have no idea either its sure to be entertaining finding out what happened tongue.gif

Hopefully its all sorted becase we ended up with two great aussie ethno boards out of it smile.gif It was meant to be.

While I don't think you could say its all sorted the past is the past and theres no point dragging up old issues those who were involved in the fallout know the reasons behind and its really only their business as to if and when it can be or will be sorted out yes the result was great as we have two Australian forums both containing very beneficial knowledge for those that share a common interest, personally yes I do think it would be great if there was zero animosity between everyone and thgings could be reconciled but I thinking consistantly bringing up the past achieves nothing for anyone

The colour background on australian ethno forum fucks with my eyes and i have trouble reading stuff and am only able to stay for short periods ,lol .

“Come on people now, smile on your brother, everybody get together, try and love one another right now.” Great words from the classic 1967 hit “Get Together.” Words that helped inspire a generation - a generation that had a vision of all mankind living together in harmony in a world based on love, drugs, and rock and roll. :drool2:

The colour background on australian ethno forum fucks with my eyes and i have trouble reading stuff and am only able to stay for short periods ,lol .

“Come on people now, smile on your brother, everybody get together, try and love one another right now.” Great words from the classic 1967 hit “Get Together.” Words that helped inspire a generation - a generation that had a vision of all mankind living together in harmony in a world based on love, drugs, and rock and roll. :drool2:

you can change it you know lol ... the background colour that is lol

user control panel

board preferences

my board style

my old computer took forever to load ae,new one is much better.so i check their stuff more often now.some knowledgable people there.

t s t .

you can change it you know lol ... the background colour that is lol

user control panel

board preferences

my board style

cool thanks cm!

Australian Ethnobotany is down...hope it hasn't been shut down...up to you guys now!

Don't fret Phyllode.

AE has been uploaded to Destiny's mainframe, and will be retrieved when a suitable body can be found to host it.

The communication stones will let us know when all is well...

;)

• Like 1