The Corroboree
Micromegas

Pedro Seeds Anyone

I'm not sure if my PM worked? I'll be at the botanic gardens on sunday, and would love some seeds.

Thanx ninja... no worries guys i found some baggies at the newsagency as well as envelopes now i need to get stamps and some free time! Will post em out early next week i reckon and FYI germination rates are very good. Yeah i'll be at the meet rogdog but not for long due to WOMAD but they'll get to you on the day by someone's hand B)

So yeah almost on the way...

OK DOKIE folks, i went through my inbox and deleted each PM as I went so i could keep track.

I now have 10 envelopes with seed not counting those from SA.

But there are 20ish people keen in this thread so...

IF YOU WANT THE SEED BUT HAVE NOT PM'D YOUR POSTAL DETAILS PLEASE DO SO THERE IS PLENTY TO GO AROUND

Many of the PMs just said yes i want seed if there are any left, well there are plenty but i have no address and too hard to reply to each PM so please send me your address!

I will not reply to most of the PMs individually, thankx for the offers of trade this is not necessary B)

So yeah, address please if not already.

International is fine.

Sorry guys got a little held up, busy etc. and had to redo much of the envelopes cause i was informed (thanx!) that i needed to pad them a bit, so if you get an envelope with an envelop wrapped in newspaper inside the second envelop has your seeds inside. haha. next week 4 sure

Hey guys I finally posted the seeds, all 20 envelopes worth. Himdumb yours are yet to come because i bought the airmail stamps before I got your PM and thus 1 too less than required. So this week...

Seeds were posted to everyone who asked, even if I didn't reply. If you asked, you received. If they don't arrive let me know I will send again and investigate the problem.

These seeds are so prone to germinating I had one pop up stuck to a condensation droplet on a piece of gladwrap with no soil. That impressed me.

Good luck...

And MOSES if you are out there thanks for the great little cutting that's a nice looking plant for sure :drool2:

As I said no trade required just send me back a plant from the seeds in a few years if you feel so inclined.

Micro

My envelope in a envelope arrived today :wink:

it will be interesting to see how they turn out

Thanks Micromegas much appreciated

(Edit) I planted some tonight ill let you know how they go

Edited by mac

yeah same here thanks man we will see what comes from these seeds

cheers

cheers big ears, my old man is goiing to germ them

All good here too..seeeeeds of life.

Thank you, much obliged :)

Arrived today. Cheers man.

Shitloads of seeds so thanks again :wink:

Hey mate,

If you still have any seed id love to grab some

Cheers

Arrived even though postage was under paid! cheers Aust Post!

Thanks heaps..

Glad to hear the packages are arriving safe and sound...

A few more people have PM'd me wanting seeds... there are some left but i am really busy atm with work so I will send em out when and if i have time.

So yeah, no worries, but be patient. Just send your address.

Micro

Many thanks Micro.

Would be cool if we made a thread of grow log type thingy from all these seeds you have given away. Would be interesting to see all the differences.

I planted them on the 24/3 & they started sprouting after 6-7 days no heat mat no lights, just outdoors in full sun until around 1-2pm but covered by a towel to reduce the light intensity of full sun

i just used a takeaway container placed in a simple home made germination & cutting box on my front veranda facing N,E :scratchhead:

Micro's seed has a very high germination % & seem happy & healthy so far :wink:

At least now i know for sure that the bridgesii & pachanoi seeds i bought from a regular seed seller on eBay were not fresh as i planted some shortly before Micro's seed in the same conditions & very few germinated (again), :ana:

Edited by mac

Thanks Micro, it was like pass the parcel, with only one contestant :)

Muchly appreciated, some'll see you in a couple of years :)

Hey guys a few more people have asked me (about 10 actually). That's cool, I just won't be replying to all those PMs... so... if you sent me a request for seed WITH YOUR ADDRESS i will send them out in the next week or two. So don't expect a PM in return, just wait for the seeds in the mail... patiently B)

Here is one of my seedlings from the batch of seeds micromegas gave away in this thread, i couldn't wait to see what they will look like so i had to graft one to speed things up a little.

Cheers Micro :wink:

DSCF0027-2.jpg

Hey, nice one mac, looking very good indeed. A bit better off that my neglected little troopers! Look forward to seeing how these turn out with a bit of TLC.

Cheers!

I'm game for a showdown! About 60 of a hundred starters are looking healthy. First pic is about two weeks after transplant from takeaway container to normal pot. All sixty survived that operation. Pic 2 is my primo specimen, the mack daddy

post-5097-1259553462_thumb.jpg

post-5097-1259553501_thumb.jpg

Those little babies look great!

If there are any more seeds going around I'd love to get some as i'm just about to start my first cacti garden! Finally have some room in my backyard :)!