The Corroboree
Micromegas

Pedro Seeds Anyone

Hey folks well after tantra visited my garden and showed me just how easy it is to pollinate trichs, a few months later i now have 1000s and 1000s of pedro seeds. Pretty random job of it, in the mix is PC X Bruce, PC X Sausage Plant, PC X Yowie and Bruce X Sausage Plant. I think it is predominantly the first two so if anyone grows em that's why I would expect.

So yeah, if you want seeds let me know. No trades necessary. All I ask is that in a few years you send a couple of the seedlings back to me. Probably send em out in packs of about 100 tho i won't be counting, pending me getting little plastic bags.

Funny, in December, 1st flowering, there were no bees around. This week, another round of flowering, i was gonna pollinate with some semblance of order but 100s and 100s of bees stole my pollen the bastards i kid you not, barely a grain to work with. will post a pic later of what i mean.

So yeah, want random seeds, let me know.

hiya mate

put me down for a few

yu gonna make it to the next bot grdn meet i,ll grab em then or ya can post if need,let us know what's easier?

:)

yep. put me down for some.

i'll pm you.

cheers, Obtuse.

yep I'd love some man ..I'll pm my details laterz

I would be happy to take some off your hands, as i have not had much success with Pedro seeds purchased from ebay

Edited by mac

Yes please, dude...

I was just about to go searching for some more trich seeds, so that would be awesome. :) Random is even better :)

Cheers

Please ! :worship:

Thanks for the generous offer

PMd

well if you got ay spare micro i will grab some from ya, but i guess alot of people have already expressed interest.

well if you got ay spare micro i will grab some from ya, but i guess alot of people have already expressed interest.

Same as above, and PM'd

Stink

Wowsers! that was quite a response. MOSES and tantra i should be at the next meet for a bit before i go gallavanting off to WOMAD so i will bring them along. If not i will send them out. I know which fruit was from Bruce but that is only one i have any clear idea about.

To the rest, no worries there is enough for all. If you haven't PM'd me already, do so with your address. To those from OS I can't see it being any real problem so i'll do that also.

As soon as i get some plastic baggies i will start sending them out.

Germination seems to be pretty good even from my half-assed attempt using what was tenaciously stuck to the collander and threatening to go down the sink

So yeah hopefully this week.

Cheers,

Micro

Oh yeah i'd have more to offer but the bees stole the pollen this time:

post-1521-1235868958_thumb.jpg

post-1521-1235868989_thumb.jpg

Edited by lsdreamz

I'm no saint haha but just wanted to say how awesome it is to be apart of a community that has threads like THIS ONE. I have way more seeds then i know what to DO with atm but i know how happy i would of been when i was first starting... and had somebodyh offer me free seed :)

Good on ya!

I would love a peice of this action myself if I'm not too late. I will pm you my details if I can. If I'm too late just let me know.

Hutch :wink:

what is the sausage plant?

im keen on the bruce cross regardless...please

yeh me too another freeloader here if you are still sending some out. I'm happy to send a stamped, slef addressed envelope too.

Sausage plant is macrogonus?. Could end up being a peru/pach of some description but it's different.

Bruce X Sausage - what a crazy mix. I'm down if there's some left.

I know what you mean about the bees this time round,

they were in like Flynn the evening before!

Interesting to know it wasn't just my plants. where were the bees earlier ey? They did such a comprehensive job the little buggers I had a peruviaunus flowering at the same time as Goliath, Yowie and PC and then a tersheckii the next day and no pollen! arghh. We'll see if anything came of my practically pollen-less attempts.

No worries just whoever wants seed PM with details i think there will be plenty to go around tho i didn't imagine how enthusiastic the reply would be. No need for trade or stamps just send me back a plant or two in the future from the seeds see i'm not all generosity lsd i have my own agenda :wink: but they will just get wasted otherwise... I will have to employ someone to lick envelopes tho :P

The Bruce X Sausage Plant had only one fruit, on Bruce. This is the only one I can be sure of. I'll reserve this for adelaidians coz i need some sort of method, so that would be moses, tantra and sb AFAIK.

The other seeds will be a mix of predominantly Pedro X Bruce and Pedro X Sausage Plant (fruits were on the pedro) with some Pedro X Yowie. Germination appears to be excellent using the take-away container method (or rather, a foil baking tray with glad wrap with potting soil coz I was in a hurry to clean the mess i made separating the seeds from the mush and it still worked)...

incog the sausage plant is the same as the 'perth pedro' in a recent thread there a few threads about it i had one called the tree climber this is the same one. who knows what it is i call it a pedro for no good reason just strikes me that way.

I am having trouble finding little baggies but when i do i will post asap surely they are at newsagencies?

Micro

if theres any left id be happy to take them off your hands.

very nice.

I am having trouble finding little baggies but when i do i will post asap surely they are at newsagencies?

Bead/arts n craft shops shops may sell them or should be able to tell you where to get them locally.

I have a shitload if you want I can send some.

inco,sausage plant is the peruvianus with terminating tips i sent you a while back.

t s t .

Micro

Try tobacco stores or seven elevens and convenience stores and the post office.