The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
t st tantra

ozopo!

bakeri???

I think the idea was to keep the actual species name out of the public forum.

That said, keep guessing

I think the idea was to keep the actual species name out of the public forum.

That said, keep guessing

LOL...it isnt a guessing game!? :slap:

Edited by Conan Troutman

OL...it isnt a guessing game!? :slap:

There is sufficient info in the thread already to work out the species if you are keen enough

There is sufficient info in the thread already to work out the species if you are keen enough

sorry...

shoulda added a **SARCASM WARNING**

some new reports received.......

from an atypical metabolism........10seeds smoked-no effects-no side effects either.

6 seeds smoked....stronger and nicer than 4[lol],traceries,closed eyes-almost total white light but only bits of visuals.

4 seeds of original sp = 3 seeds a podalyriifolia[has variant spellings]these are fattyer and might be better roasted first.

http://asgap.org.au/weeds1b.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acacia_podalyriifolia

from wikipedia,psy plants

Acacia podalyriaefolia

Tryptamine in the leaf,[8] 0.5% to 2% DMT in fresh bark, phenethylamine, trace amounts[31]

t s t .

Sometimes t s t , we think so much alike that it is scary :lol:

awesome sounds really interesting i look forward to experiments in the next few weeks

Sometimes t s t , we think so much alike that it is scary :lol:

been looking for a couple years at the podalyriifolia,to my vision it has a strange light effect to it esp when in flower.........

t s t .

a report from someone who had tried the acacia seed first mentioned in this post

4 seeds smoked a faint hint of something

another 10 seeds prepared by crushing seeds and smoking on tobacco base

interesting effects felt, a faint ringing vibration in the ears, a tingling rise of energy pulse through the body, with a shift in perception, very nice feeling, almost like in a bubble an embryo faint flashes of images in a dreamlike state, often these flashes of dreamlike images would be very quic with a white lights quality, no visuals except for the heightened awareness of vibrations, energy.

nice effects however the person told me they had mild opiates in their system at the time. and woudl like to try again without the opiates

i was also told that the seeds might go well in a changa mix.

tst have you thought of snuffing the seeds?

thought of it yes but my sinuses are bad enough normally.

there has been a report of more regular tryptamines used after 4 smoked seeds,only at low dose.one report of seeming potentiation texturally similar to that if a maobi had been used.

another reporter did not notice potentiation.

t s t .

I'm curious now about the seed pods themselves...any activity with just the pods...seems like its worth investigating..would be of interest to try the main contenders like Madenii and Acuminata, Obtusi etc for any activity.

Crack out the seeds and grind up the pod case and see whats doing...anyone have any laying around..?

Have a friend overseas who has the original seeds mentioned is wondering potentiation effects with cannabis has played around with cannabis and high dose rue before and achieved pretty heavy effects ( however this was taking a full psychadelic dose of rue LOL much vomitting )

Anyone know of any experience reports?

has any one confirmed MAOI presence in the seed?

thinking 4-5 seeds on cannabis / tobacco smoking base may be a nice biossay?

if anyone has previous reports they could share so i can pass them on to him would be highly appreciated he has advised he has two others willing to partake in biossay over the weekend one has a hypersensitivity to most psychadelics so I will post all reports once he gets back to me

well i would just like to say these don't have a bad germination rate either 5 seeds soaked in hot water overnight resulted in 2 plants not the best germination rate but not that bad either i figured this will allow for easier access to sed pods etc ( eventually )

4 maidenii seeds crushed and smoked... perhaps off base line... 8 smoked... maybe stronger. may contain tryptamines, not sure. Smoking a joint of a few thousand may have noticable entheo-effects?

4 maidenii seeds crushed and smoked... perhaps off base line... 8 smoked... maybe stronger. may contain tryptamines, not sure. Smoking a joint of a few thousand may have noticable entheo-effects?

edit - experience in hindsight was quite nice, could almost say was healing in some way, no real way of knowing weather it was induced by the seeds or purely auto-suggestion. Smoking i found truly disgusting... not a nice smoke at all... smelt like coffee though. A coffee can be made from a certain acacias seeds, not sure of species.

yopo is very 'beany' ,with a thick slow burning fatty smoke.the various methods of treatment ,roasting etc improve this........there is a method recorded of fermenting fresh seeds....i've always wanted to have spare fresh seed to exp with,want to try sprouting esp so hope this source might supply that.......

thanx for your input!

t s t .

I had a play around with some acacia burkitti seeds recently. Unfortunately, I'm a bit of a tryptamine hard-head but there were some very slight effects (mild colour enhancement, DMT-like "expanding" feeling in the chest) from ~750mg of powdered seeds. The smoke was fatty and slightly harsh, so making a defatted extract would be the way to go. Also, the method used for smoking seemed to be important - smoking the seeds quickly (in a cone) was the only way that effects could be noticed.

I've not been able to replicate the effects of smoked pendula seeds (dose: 10 seeds) but I'd definitely encourage people to keep unviable acacia seeds for smoking experiments (or a crude extract).

I will try and get some TLC results for different seeds in the near future.

Wow.... There sure is some funky flora and fauna in the land down under! I bet there is so much more to be discovered.

Wow.... There sure is some funky flora and fauna in the land down under! I bet there is so much more to be discovered.

maybe someone could test desmanthus seeds?desmodium,hostilis......?

t s t .

maybe someone could test desmanthus seeds?desmodium,hostilis......?

t s t .

is it only the roots of mimosa that have been shown to be active ? or do the aeral parts of the plant also have active viable alkaloids

i think the aerial parts are still active but at a lesser concentration and with more of a mix of alkaloids.....borealis is seeming possibly more interesting than the usual one....at least comparing pyrolised root barks.

t s t .

i think the aerial parts are still active but at a lesser concentration and with more of a mix of alkaloids.....borealis is seeming possibly more interesting than the usual one....at least comparing pyrolised root barks.

t s t .

hmm i have a fair few borealis seeds that may be a lil old to be viable ;)

is it only the roots of mimosa that have been shown to be active ? or do the aeral parts of the plant also have active viable alkaloids

Mimosa hostilis fronds were lightly dried under the grill and 1 cones worth was smoked, they are definitely active. It was a vague and slightly trippy feeling, I got the munchies and a mild headache and it lasted for over an hour maybe closer to 2 but this was over a year ago so the experience isn't fresh in my memory.

hmm i have a fair few borealis seeds that may be a lil old to be viable ;)

they stay viable for a long time,lol.

they did seem very clean though......

t s t .

FWIW, I just had a very pleasant experience with toasted, basified colei seeds smoked with black caapi leaf. No color shift or geometry, but an entry way above just smoked caapi leaf.

Worth more exploration at the seed level. mass of seed material in 1 spliff (shared by 2 people) was approx mass of 2 anadenanthera seeds. No vicious peanut smoke, so there is room to move up in mass without collapsing the lungs, it seems.