The Corroboree
Neoshaman

Meet up: Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle

Didn't get to meet all of you, but it was good to meet some of of you who I've wanted to catch up with for a while.

Regular thing would be good, had a good time tonight to those who I met, even you narcy mcnarc :P

Peace

Word.

A regular thing sounds like a swell idea.

Neoshaman, pity we didn't get to see you, but at least you had a good excuse. Hope everything's under control on your end.

To all the rest, it was a pleasure to meet/catch up with ya'll. Hope to do it again soon.

PS. Thanks for the trades/gifts.

you are all a bunch of cunts ....seeyaz nextime I guess.... :P

Thanks for a mad day/nite peoples!!

Good to meet y'all and cheers for the trades/gifts.

Looking forward to the next one.

Really awesome day. Great to meet everyone and learn loads! The knowledge some of you have is inspirational and somehow comforting... nice to know it's all out there rather than lost. Spending time in the gardens was great too - been a few years since I was there and I found it pretty relaxing/interesting.

I'm really very grateful for the generosity of the group yesterday. I'm looking forward to returning the favor in time. Regular meet is an awesome idea, and seems to have support so lets make it happen.

I've never been so content to be called a cunt ;)

Forgot to add... apologies for wimping out on the casserole.

Edited by poo

Sorry Guys girlfriend had to go to hospital doesn't look like i'll be there either she's home now but don't really think i should be leaving her at home by herself hope you guys have a good day

I would like to propose though that we get something happening regularly between the central coast, newcastle and Sydney

e.g 2nd Saturday of the month : month 1 Newcastle area , month 2 Sydney area month 3 Central Coast area Whats everybody elses thoughts on this ?

great idea, was great to meet you guy's/gals in newcastle, once a month would be awesome, i'll be there.

had a great time at the meet. was really good to meet everyone and talk face to face. turned out we all have more in common than just plants. to anyone who left earlyish sorry i didn't get a chance to speak with you much. definitley would be up for meeting every couple of months. thanks for the gifts and trades as well.

peace.

It was really cool meeting you guys.

Thank you everyone for coming along and sharing your knowledge.

Regular meets would be an excellent idea for sure.

Maybe we could also plan on other types of

gatherings to practice yoga, meditation or drumming maybe?

Keep the spirit

Peace and Love

Here's my proposal for the next round of meetings

22nd March Central Coast ( thought this would be the logical choice as we have just recently had a sydney and newcastle meets )

18th April Newcastle

16th May Sydney

Now what is everyone thoughts on location should we have like a regular meeting point i.e Obleisk at King Edward Park , Pyramid at RBG etc. etc. or do you guys think its better to propose various locations as the dates arise.

I think it will be great to get something like this happening regularly once again sorry for my abscence on the weekend hope to meet all you guys soon

I also think James has a quite good idea there too maybe we could incorporate something like that in to the regular meets , I mean not everyone but something like that every 2nd or 3rd one coould be pretty cool

Edited by lsdreamz

^ Not much point suggesting venues you won't be at dreamz...

The gallery sounds great, bit like a library in there but we could chill outside for a while then head in for a change of scenery.

^^^ Hahahahah hehehe. Too true...how bout we meet at dreamz' place, he can't dodge it then :P

Peace

^ Not much point suggesting venues you won't be at dreamz...

word. though perhaps pointing this out to him will make him perceive this as a personal attack and be less eager to come next time. and by bringing attention to this, perhaps i've aggravated the situation.

i propose hunting wild boars in the bush armed with nothing but our most primal instincts and unbridled lust for blood. art gallery would be good too.

How bout we meet in hyperspace and chase a few aliens and elves..first one to tackle one and collect some hair wins..or a beer garden would be ok I spose.

H.

beer garden ftw

Edited by lsdreamz

bloody rev heads...

beer garden ftw

Yes indeed!

Here's my proposal for the next round of meetings

22nd March Central Coast ( thought this would be the logical choice as we have just recently had a sydney and newcastle meets )

18th April Newcastle

16th May Sydney

Now what is everyone thoughts on location should we have like a regular meeting point i.e Obleisk at King Edward Park , Pyramid at RBG etc. etc. or do you guys think its better to propose various locations as the dates arise.

If the 22 of March is the go for our next CC meet, where are we going to have it?

Good call neoshaman on the regular rotation :)

HOPEFULLY ill be there next tiem around :slap:

I'm sure you would have enjoyed it man... but the who knows, maybe you did... I remember you mentioning you might linger in the shadows or wander past unsure of whether to approach.

Hope to see you there next time - everyone was really chilled an approachable :wink:

Chasing Aliens sounds good.

I have an idea maybe once a year combine the 3 meets and have a camping TRIP even if only for one night...but two would be better??

Chasing Aliens sounds good.

I have an idea maybe once a year combine the 3 meets and have a camping TRIP even if only for one night...but two would be better??

camping trip sounds rad. i would be up for that for sure. plenty of cool places around...anyone been to the wombeyan caves about two hours south of sydney... pretty cool place. maybe a bit intimidating for any newcomers though...so would still be good to have a meet or two a year just to show everyone we're nice people...then take them camping. mwah huh ha.

guys, it's called EGA B)

a local doof would be nice. i've only been to two, but both were great.