The Corroboree
Neoshaman

Meet up: Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle

would love to come to a meet. is it cool to show up? it'd be great to meet up and chat with like minded people.. none of my friends have an interest in ethnobotany etc. so it'd be great to talk to people who actually want to talk about nature. etc.

are noobs cool to come along to any meet or is there a specific occasion? I'll probly bring 1 friend who loves cid...

looking forward to it.

peace.

would love to come to a meet. is it cool to show up? it'd be great to meet up and chat with like minded people.. none of my friends have an interest in ethnobotany etc. so it'd be great to talk to people who actually want to talk about nature. etc.

are noobs cool to come along to any meet or is there a specific occasion? I'll probly bring 1 friend who loves cid...

looking forward to it.

peace.

ALL WELCOME PLEASE BRING ANYONE WITH SIMILAR INTERESTS I"LL BE BRINGING 2 or 3 PEOPLE WHO AREN"T MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM SO YEAH DEFINITELY BRING EM ALONG THE MORE THE MERRIER SO WHATS EVERYONES THOUGHTS RE: SEARCHING FOR EDIBLES , MORNING THE BEST TIME ???? WHO"S WELL VERSED IN MYCOLOGY ALSO AS IT WOULD SEEM SILLY TO UNDERTAKE A HUNT IF NO ONE HAS A GOOD KNOWLEDGE IN THIS AREA

A hunt for edibles would be fun if there are some more experienced people. Sometime a bit before 12pm would be personally preferred. It'll take me a while to get there so I'll want it to be a worthwhile trip if I do come along.. I mean it will be fun just coming along and chatting of course.

I'm going to try make it but I still am not 100% sure. Depends what I'm doing Friday night...

A hunt for edibles would be fun if there are some more experienced people. Sometime a bit before 12pm would be personally preferred. It'll take me a while to get there so I'll want it to be a worthwhile trip if I do come along.. I mean it will be fun just coming along and chatting of course.

I'm going to try make it but I still am not 100% sure. Depends what I'm doing Friday night...

NOW NOW ADRIAN RECOVERY IS NO EXCUSE WE EXPECT YOU THERE WHETHER YOU"VE SLEPT OR NOT :lol:

Take it off caps :slap:

I should make it, and Adrian, your coming! No excuses!

Yes, earlier morning is probably best, and it's supposed to rain most of this week :D Hopefully lots of edibles.... :shroomer:

Edited by eexpee

I will be there

Early suits me, but not too early

Edited by toast

sounds wicked... where abouts and when??

cheers.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

at the conor of Brooklyn & Bridge Street there is a pub

I was thinking meet say 9.30-10.00am at the connor of these streets

making our way to end of Bridge Street will bring us to the great northern walk if we were to say allocate around 2 hours maybe a little more or less depending on weather for our edibles hunt and then meet back at the pub sometime between 12.30-1.00 of course this is merely a proposal and I'm always open to better suggestions hope to see you all there

at the conor of Brooklyn & Bridge Street there is a pub

I was thinking meet say 9.30-10.00am at the connor of these streets

making our way to end of Bridge Street will bring us to the great northern walk if we were to say allocate around 2 hours maybe a little more or less depending on weather for our edibles hunt and then meet back at the pub sometime between 12.30-1.00 of course this is merely a proposal and I'm always open to better suggestions hope to see you all there

Sounds like a good plan. There's a train leaving central at 8:45 that arrives at hawksbury river at 9:43, I'll probably be on that. Anyone else training it up?

Sounds like a good plan. There's a train leaving central at 8:45 that arrives at hawksbury river at 9:43, I'll probably be on that. Anyone else training it up?

sounds good... I gather this is hawksbury not the sydney CBD?? there is also a brooklyn hotel in the CBD.. hopefully not that one...

It's a date.

sounds good... I gather this is hawksbury not the sydney CBD?? there is also a brooklyn hotel in the CBD.. hopefully not that one...

YEAH HAWKSBURY ITS A GOOD MIDPOINT FOR CENTRAL COAST N SYDNEY PEOPLES OH YEAH N ANYONE WHO WANTS MY NUMBER IF THEY ARE RUNNING LATE ETC. JUST PM ME

I should be there.. I hope! If I can get there in time lol..

Anyone else training it from the Central Coast?

I'll be on the 8:54 from Tuggerah if anyone wants to meet up before Hawkesbury

Edited by toast

Anyone else training it from the Central Coast?

I'll be on the 8:54 from Tuggerah if anyone wants to meet up before Hawkesbury

yeah mate will be on that one too see you at tuggerah station

Edited by mardybum

I'll stick my head out when it stops will aim to be in the 4th car from the front

Edited by neoshaman

Just read about this meet now.

Been away for a while and really miss you guys.

I'll try making it to the meet this time.

Gotta give JDanger back his book too.

Hope it doesn't rain.

yeah mate will be on that one too see you at tuggerah station

Sounds good mate, see you then

I can't make this weekend... sorry guy's/gal's.

a quick note to let ya'll know I can't make it to the meet :( lost my no car and have to be back in west sydney for 2pm.

will be much easier when i can drive again.

peace dudes.

Looks like there will be some showers for the next few days. Nothing that will stop me from coming of course but just thought I'd point it out.

Also could help with the edibles..

Looks like there will be some showers for the next few days. Nothing that will stop me from coming of course but just thought I'd point it out.

Also could help with the edibles..

he he bring an u mbrella or wet weather gear pples