The Corroboree
Neoshaman

Meet up: Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle

1 week to go :) so who else is coming???

I'm planning on coming this time.

Should be good to meet a few others.

Hey guys I'd love to come but my missus works from 2pm till 7pm...I have to look after our little girl.....if you are all going out after wards then I'll definitely come in and catch up with you lot...not much point in me coming at 12pm and having to leave at 1pm to get home then take the wife to work.

if something changes and she isn't working I'll let you know here....but other wise I'll do the late catch up thing at some sleazy bar somewhere.

H.

If I have to work, I may be late. ETA 2-3pm, though I expect most of you will still be around.

If I have to work, I may be late. ETA 2-3pm, though I expect most of you will still be around.

anyone wants my number pm me

Hi folks, I'm well looking forward to the meet, didn't think I was going to make it, but as it turns out the 23rd is good for me, So see yall then !!!!

hi all,

im also new round here and would love to come along to this.

im just starting with my gardening so have nothing to trade but would be happy to just meet some of you and for some good conversation :)

Looking foward to it

will probably be along to this...should be a nice day hopefully. might have some freebies for anyone new.

peace.

will probably be along to this...should be a nice day hopefully. might have some freebies for anyone new.

peace.

yeah i'll be bringing lots of seeds n a few different herbs anyone wants some white lotus flowers let me know i've still got like a sandwhich bag full which i'm not going to get through anytime soon

Looks like it will be agood turn out sorry to hear that hunab I'll probably be heading off round 4.30 -5 so don't think i'll get to meet you this time either although if there is a continuation in to the night I can reappear round 8-8.30ish for a while

for anyone that can't make this one SATURDAY JUNE 20 @ Brooklyn Pub will be the next one after this

Edited by neoshaman

Hey Guys, I'm interested in coming along, but two things might prevent me, I might be doing something with my girlfriend and I might be the youngest one to turn up, which would be awkward...how old are most of you? I'm 18...

Tim

Hey Guys, I'm interested in coming along, but two things might prevent me, I might be doing something with my girlfriend and I might be the youngest one to turn up, which would be awkward...how old are most of you? I'm 18...

Tim

Dude don't worry about your age....we are all plant lovers with a common interest...age don't matter.

I'm sure you'll find everyone is quiet friendly and easy to talk to.

There is a chance I will be in Sydney on the 23rd. ;) as much as I hate the trains in Sydney I might just come along. :)

as much as I hate the trains in Sydney I might just come along. :)

Hillbilly could drive and carve a path through Sydney and park his 4wd on top of the pyramid. Those who have seen it know what I mean.

Yeah, I'm sure if I can come i'd get along just fine with you guys! You seem like a great bunch!

I'll let you know...

Tim

There is a chance I will be in Sydney on the 23rd. ;) as much as I hate the trains in Sydney I might just come along. :)

Where in Sydney will you be WT I'm satying at the Formula 1 at Olympic Park the night before and driving over so I'm happy to collect you if we can work out a good pick up point

also expee the more the merrier bring your girlfriend too Mines coming with me and she's 21 I'm sure having another female to chat with while we all rave on about plants will stem her boredom a lil longer LMAO

The dudes with their eye on the sky say there will be a few showers around Sydney on Saturday. They're meant to be easing, but is there a backup plan if Mother Nature gets her period?

http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDN10064.shtml

No NO back up plan :LMAO hmmmmmm kanyone who lives in Sydney want to put forward a back up plan don't really know it welll enough to suggest anywhere interesting myself

oh well,

I'm out, look like I have to stay in canberra.

sorry ! J

Any volunteers to hold the meet at their house or are we all wanting to keep our places secretive....I could possibly hold the meet in my garage...I have music, projections, chairs, lounges and what not, but I can't do it as I'm unavailable till after 7pm when my wife finishes work...but I do intend to have a meet at mine one day as its a great party place with full on sound system and everything a bunch of plant heads would ever need all under cover and in total privacy....we'll see...maybe another member has a better idea...but honestly guys I'm thinking these meets are to frequent...just a bit...maybe there is only need for 2 or 3 a year and maybe another for an AYA session night at mine or something....

anyways something to think about.

H.

Any volunteers to hold the meet at their house or are we all wanting to keep our places secretive....I could possibly hold the meet in my garage...I have music, projections, chairs, lounges and what not, but I can't do it as I'm unavailable till after 7pm when my wife finishes work...but I do intend to have a meet at mine one day as its a great party place with full on sound system and everything a bunch of plant heads would ever need all under cover and in total privacy....we'll see...maybe another member has a better idea...but honestly guys I'm thinking these meets are to frequent...just a bit...maybe there is only need for 2 or 3 a year and maybe another for an AYA session night at mine or something....

anyways something to think about.

H.

hmm...just trying to think..would offer my house but i have a bunch of housemates and don't know if they'd be keen. maybe i should just tell them to get stuffed. i've been meaning to do that for a while. maybe there is a venue or a pub or something with a courtyard and places for everyone to sit? pub not much good for anyone under 18 or those driving though... i do know some pubs with courtyards in newtown that we could bags...they are under cover as well. though it kind of changes the nature of the whole meet doesn't it. hmmm..hopefully it just won't rain.

hmm...just trying to think..would offer my house but i have a bunch of housemates and don't know if they'd be keen. maybe i should just tell them to get stuffed. i've been meaning to do that for a while. maybe there is a venue or a pub or something with a courtyard and places for everyone to sit? pub not much good for anyone under 18 or those driving though... i do know some pubs with courtyards in newtown that we could bags...they are under cover as well. though it kind of changes the nature of the whole meet doesn't it. hmmm..hopefully it just won't rain.

Pretty sure there'll be rain. Pub is an alright idea - don't think we had any under 18s last time anyway...

Pretty sure there'll be rain. Pub is an alright idea - don't think we had any under 18s last time anyway...

I'm pretty sure me and my girlfriend were under 18. :wink:

Nah all good though. Doesn't look like I'll be turning up this weekend. Have fun guys.

I'm pretty sure me and my girlfriend were under 18. :wink:

Nah all good though. Doesn't look like I'll be turning up this weekend. Have fun guys.

aww come on dude. we can think of somewhere else to go... definitley does not need to be a pub. just get your thinking caps on... maybe we should all just bring raincoats and gum boots and tough it out.

aww come on dude. we can think of somewhere else to go... definitley does not need to be a pub. just get your thinking caps on... maybe we should all just bring raincoats and gum boots and tough it out.

It's alright :P I already made some other plans (not because you guys mentioned the pub. It was before that lol) I'm in year 12 so assessments and crap are a sorta annoying priority at the moment.

I'll come next time. I promise :wub:

I'm sure if I'll be able to make it now either. I have family coming from interstate that I haven't seen in ages.

maybe another for an AYA session night at mine or something....

Now there's an idea :drool2: