The Corroboree
Neoshaman

Meet up: Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle

yeah, i could do there again.. reasonably safe to say we'd have the place to ourselves that time of year.

Sounds good - I'm about 75% sure I can make it.

Im not positive I can make it either but I'll do my best. If it is at the Hawkesbury again I suggest to anyone that hasn't been there that you pack light, it's not the sort of track you want to have to walk more times than you have to :lol:

Not much happening here. Postponement???

Next three weekends are no good for me.

Keen to meet another time though.....

I'm not sure ill be able to make it then either.

Perhaps we should put it back to July

Edited - see below

Edited by toast

Turns out Iill be able to go if it's on.

We should take which of firewood in

As far as I know I'm still good.

If people want to lug some extra stuff from the nearest town. PM me, I can get it to the camping spot with ease. I will bring a chainsaw (or just wood, it depends), a small generator, laptop/tunes, amp and speakers (if people want?), fishing gear if people are keen, can bring a couple of small tents, some other goodies. If people want anything specific camping etc. related stuff, please let me know beforehand.

I WILL BE THERE!!! :lol:

• Like 1

I'm really hoping to be there, though not to sure at the moment. I need to make arrangements with work, and if thats fine I'll need to organise a ride. If i trained it to the nearest station, is there a chance someone could pick me up? B)

• Like 1

If it's where I think it's going to be, it shouldn't be a problem.

If people want to lug some extra stuff from the nearest town. PM me, I can get it to the camping spot with ease. I will bring a chainsaw (or just wood, it depends), a small generator, laptop/tunes, amp and speakers (if people want?), fishing gear if people are keen, can bring a couple of small tents, some other goodies. If people want anything specific camping etc. related stuff, please let me know beforehand.

I WILL BE THERE!!! :lol:

Nice one. I'm keen for some tunes if others are too.

Don't think the chain saw is a good idea though.

See PM.

Hope you can make it Justler

Edited by toast

I'll just get some wood. Too easy.

I'm always up for tunes, but don't want to annoy those who don't want them.

I reckon I will be there.

Generator, laptop, and tunes would be great IMO. Love music in all it's forms.

I might be able to make this, can someone please PM me where the spot is? Cheers!

Just checking, since I haven't been to that spot in years. How many tents do people think it's possible to set up? I am bringing two tents. One has been claimed by toast and is a two person tent. I am also bringing a bigger one that is 3 person (maybe 4?) I plan to set up my amp, speakers laptop inside so they don't get damaged by the elements. I am happy to share, but you will have to provide your own airbed, sleeping bag or whatever as I only have one of each. I reckon it will fit two comfortably with all my gear inside as well.

But yeah...how many tents do you guys reckon?

I am going to scope out the spot next week and suss everything out. I will most likely dump a heap of firewood there on the Friday, so it's ready for us on the Saturday. Try and stash it as best I can so no one grabs it before we can use it.

What time is this going to kick off? PM me if you want me to carry extra stuff to the spot (I will explain that better in the PM), I have a meeting spot in mind as I know the area very well.

Stuff I plan to bring: Some food, maybe we should discuss this? Esky, maybe someone can buy the ice? Fishing gear. <<<Sound>>> etc. etc. some lights so we can see if need be. I recommend people bring a torch or two. A kettle some cutlery and shiz, but don't have much. Can't think of anything else, but I will have lots of stuff I guess. If anybody thinks of anything they want to bring or want me to bring along just say so.

Hope the weather holds out. Pretty shocking at the moment. Really looking forward to this. We should maybe get things a bit organised as it's not too far off now.

tl;dr :innocent_n:

• Like 2

Sounds like your going to help make this one to remember Tonic,good work.

Nice one Tonic :P

There is room for plenty of tents.

I suggest we start at the pub in the early afternoon so people that aren't able to camp can still come for awhile.

I can make the pub for an hour or two but will have to head home around 2pm.

Turns out that my partners parents are coming to town that weekend and won't be able to make it, hopefully next time!

I won't be going to the pub. For reasons...

Yeah I am hoping that it will be memorable. Not everyday we get to do something like this.

Nice! We should all be able fit our tents then.

Someone want to bring a first aid kit? I haven't got one. Also was thinking we are going to need water too. Can't remember if there is a tap there. Otherwise we will have to fill big bottles and lug, pretty easy though.

EDIT: So looks like OPP will be heading off around 2ish. SO maybr campers can meet 2:30-3:00pm?

Edited by tonic

Got my weekends mixed up. Thought it was this weekend.

Can't make next Saturday at all due to a wedding.