The Corroboree
Neoshaman

Meet up: Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle

Yay! could we perhaps start a new, fresh PM thread?? i went outside for a smoke and then tried to re-enter, the old one wouldn't let me back in :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I've got a place we could have the meet. 

Not quite the hunter, but on the way. It would mean no noobs though, just because that would be too stressful 

• Like 2

On 1/4/2018 at 9:30 PM, AbleKay said:

Good timing, would love to make some more space ,-)

you're dreaming!

OK, I'll start a PM and add everyone in.  Just post here if you wish to be added.

That's awesome toby but I don't want you to be put in a compromising position - which is why i suggested somewhere... neutral.  We can discuss it in the PM tho...

• Like 1

Ok, I have been umming about this, but my next operation has moved forward to this Fri, so I should be ok.

Ive been thinking that its awhile since I hosted on the Coast, and its also awhile since we have had a social allnighter.

The date would be Sat night 17th Feb, that is close to both Hillbilly and my birthdays.

And I want to celebrate the completion of my surgerys, and start of being a new man. Big Col 2.0

I want to do a Mexican theme party, my backyard already has the decor, skulls, mexican food, cactus shots, etc etc

So, what is the interest ?

Lets do details as usual on PM.   Sorry no newbies.

Edited by Horus
  • Like 6

I'm unlikely to make it there from my location in the deep south, but y'all have a cactus shot for me B).

• Like 1

As luck would have it, I don’t have my son that weekend. I’m in fo sho

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Enrique sanchez said:

Hi guys, I'm interested in some type of catch up. Not sure on availability at this point though...

I can vouch for Enrique 100%

• Like 1

I'm keen to come but I don't know if it will be possible for me, I'll be a full time Mum by then and won't have a car.

I was keen to check out Horus' implants & see if he makes that bionic noise like Steve Austin did.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, reptyle said:

Looking at having a meetup on the 9th of February 2019.

Hope to see you guys there.

Cant make that date, got a guy flying in for a private healing.

I would have liked to meet some different members.......and Uber-Shaman, oh well.

Have fun, Garden of Tranquility is ok.

Im available always if u want to meet up. 

This will hopefully be the first of many events at the forest of tranquillity.

• Thanks 1

Hiya Reptyle, yeah, I’ll go. Looking forward to it.

• Like 1

Sounds great Reptyle...I think we spoke at the last APS event about using the garden as a place to gather, so super keen to check it out :)

• Like 1

Hey guys I'm keen to meet other plant carers, I am still a newbie but know a forum member who could vouch for me and have attended APS events, would also be open to having anyone pop in to come and see my garden, please PM me if you would consider inviting me id be really chuffed!

Thanks, Josh 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mighty hospitable reptyle.  and with a name like Forest of Tranquility it seems hard to refuse :)  hope to see yas there.

• Like 1

Thanks for organising, I'll be there! 

I've got around 500 trich seedlings (8-12 months old) in trays that I'm looking to rehome. Anybody interested? Free, or optional donation. 

Also, is anybody driving up from Sydney thay could give me a lift? I live in Hornsby. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I will be unable to attend as I'm very much a newbie at posting to this forum (none of my posts have been approved yet so can't get any more new!). I have been using the Facebook group for many years though and have previously met several members and traded with more via mail. I do understand this decision though and look forward to attending another meet down the track.

Aguacolla, I live a couple of suburbs away from you. Any chance I could give you some Acacia seeds and other prop. material to hand out? There are a few members I met with previously who are attending the meet and I've promised them seed. There will be extra to share around too.

Isn't this a noob friendly kind of thing? 

52 minutes ago, toby said:

Isn't this a noob friendly kind of thing? 

Yar that's what I thought too - maybe people are missing the fb link above & scrolling back up too far, & finding the details from the Feb 2018 (private) meet instead of this upcoming one?

Uh yep! Just proving how noob I am I guess ha ha. Awesome! Want a lift aguacolla? Happy to meet with you prior if you're interested.

• Thanks 1