The Corroboree
Neoshaman

Meet up: Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle

Something for the weekend before or after bicycle day?  Without or without bicycle I suppose. 

Any interest or suggestion? 

• Like 2

bicycle day is April 19th ? So... Easter long weekend or last weekend of school hols ? I could bring a bike or 2

If it's up newy way as previously suggested an overnight spot with fire and camping might make it worthwhile for us lazy city folk... might also make it appealing for any members further up the north coast to come pay a visit 

just some thoughts ,-)

If anyones looking for grafting stock, im about to cut back a mother load of pereskiopsis.

Ill put aside a 10L bucket full of cut up pieces, free to anyone who wants to pick it up from the Hunter.

How about wingello, probably some fungi around, and other things to look at. 

Good for fire, camping out etc,  just need to pick a date and hopefully some people can make it! 

Any other ideas? 

• Like 2

Been meaning to check out wingello this autumn, but I won't be able to do a weekend until probably May. I'll really need a camp by then...

I'll put my hand for the Saturday if the date is still being decided. Look forward to the meet :)

• Like 1

Would love to join on this one as well. Can provide tea!

will pencil in the date(s)...Sat 5th or Sun 6th :)

Saturday works for me.  I haven't much to trade but could probably dig up (literally) some Sida, a few cactus seedlings, and maybe a cutting or two. 

If it's a nice day we could picnic in the gardens... i'd be keen to pay it another visit at the very least.

On 16/07/2017 at 1:05 PM, MoonUnitBotanica said:

Yeah to hipster for me.

That's a pity man, I'll have to meet you IRL some other time. 

Yo - I'ma be in the blue mountains around Easter 2018. Keen to do some edible foraging (just saffron milk caps & slippery jacks). Let me know if you want to meet up. Cheers,

-Cimi

• Like 1

@theuserformallyknownasd00d this one's for you, man. not, like, in a creepy way but sometimes, I play this track and think of you (all) and just decided to put it on for you

• Like 2

Anyone interested in this? 5 shelves 4 with lights. The lights are attached to shelves and warm shelves/ plants to about 22/3 degrees. On wheels. Would fit nicely in a garage etc. heavy duty. free if u pick up from Alexandria or Redfern, or trade something for delivery. Works well with standard or grow lights (not included, just the fittings are)

cheers

EE4558CA-484F-4610-9E28-A475C7ED2FAA.thumb.png.1123ea6fb492e96a720a5d6bdb226d0c.png

Light fittings all have standard plugs. Power board included ,)

EE4558CA-484F-4610-9E28-A475C7ED2FAA.thumb.png.1123ea6fb492e96a720a5d6bdb226d0c.png

Edited by AbleKay
  • Like 2

Too long between drinks people.  I'd like to start the notion of a get together in the near future. 

Perhaps somewhere in the Hunter region this time since many of you hail from there (and to take a load of the d00d for a change) - http://www.huntergardens.org.au/ ?? is this any good - or suggestions?  February? March?  I'm happy to car pool and have a reasonable selection of plants to swap/giveaway.

• Like 4

Good timing, would love to make some more space ,-)

• Like 1