The Corroboree
Neoshaman

Meet up: Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle

Looking forward to catching up mate

I should see you on Sunday buddy. Let me know if you want me to bring some vinyl for a set.

Yep

Edited by altenate

That would be sweet!

just found this thread, can't make this weekend up the mountains but will be following for similar or general get togethers...

have plenty of 80s electro/fairlight/808/ synth, / late 80s acid 90s techno and 00 trance and hardcore (vinyl only,)

looking forward to future plans B)

Nice one altenate, wish I could make it

i'm busy on Sunday too otherwise it sounds awesome (the waterfall had me sold). Hope y'all have a good day. Someone take some pics.

No worries for those that can't make it..but I'm pretty sure I'll invite you all again another weekend later in the year....if you want to organise a camp close to Sydney. Have fun now!

• Like 3

Don't think I can make it on Easter weekend - family things and all that. Camp close to Sydney - I know a few of us were already thinking about this :lol:

• Like 1

I'll pm directions to those coming up probs tomorrow.

As it stands : an old school vinyl set by a member here (fingers crossed) & then an 8+ hr journey set by a mate of mine....all Starts off around lunch time.... But your welcome any time Sunday...Welcome to camp, might want to bring some water & food though.... There is a bbq, fire to cook on, composting toliet etc etc. Dogs welcome....

• Like 1

Nice meeting you lovely people. Stay in touch & come again!

• Like 1

Thanks brother, really appreciate you sharing this with us :)

I seem to recall talk of having a Sydney-ish camp sometime before it got brutally cold... was that a real thing?

1 minute ago, Anodyne said:

I seem to recall talk of having a Sydney-ish camp sometime before it got brutally cold... was that a real thing?

theres no such thing as brutally cold in these parts... 

im in.

2 minutes ago, AbleKay said:

theres no such thing as brutally cold in these parts... 

Cool, I'm claiming your spot by the fire then. I'm totally ok with being called a wuss so long as my feet are warm.

10 hours ago, Anodyne said:

Cool, I'm claiming your spot by the fire then. I'm totally ok with being called a wuss so long as my feet are warm.

hey, i'm just psyching myself up!

:wink:

I'm going to the snowy mts this weekend.  Not sure when I'll be back,  might be interesting :)

• Like 1

Give me a few weeks but I could possibly be able to open up our bush block for a camp. 1 hr from Sydney... It never too cold.... Just need to get some of those Melbourne people up here... There's a few good un's in that crew! 

• Like 2

Time to start planning a spring meet?

• Like 3

Have been thinking the same thing... Along the lines of a plant/ Spring seedling swap meet. Not sure if sept is too early for that idea and if it's better suited to October but happy to put it out there for September if others are interested :-)

was as also thinking September 24? I think a member or 2 is booked out for the following weekend already. 

I can make September, but how about the Saturday of the October long weekend?

I can do the long weekend but not 24 September 

Well, I was planning on having a weekend off the farm, as I always go to the sculpture walk in Rookwood Cemetery. Running for a Month from sept23.

I know Rookwood like the back of my hand and give the best "alternative" tours.

Some of Sydneys best kept secret gardens are within its 7 square kilometer precinct.

It would be a super place for a Sydney meet, particularly coinciding with the art and the spring flowers.

I havent decided what weekend I will go, but whether we have a full meet there or not Id be happy to meet other members for a picnic. Or if a Sydney meet was elsewhere, I would stay down Sydney and work in a Cemetery tour around that date.

I usually go the 2nd week of the exhibition which would make it the first weekend in Oct.

Im flexible but.

http://www.hiddeninrookwood.com.au/

• Like 5