The Corroboree
Neoshaman

Meet up: Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle

Usb I can bring some music on. Is that workable?

So long as someone brings a laptop I'd assume so? I left myn in Melbourne unfortunately. Looking forward to some good tunes though :D

Edited by courageoftheweak

A salubrious night was had by all.

Salubrious - is a fancy way to describe something that's good for you or is generally favorable to mind or body, but it need not be limited to describing healthy foods or liquids.

Salubricate - to manufacture something that's good for you or is generally favourable to mind and body, but it need not be limited to describing healthy foods or liquids ???

Edited by Sally
  • Like 6

Well that was magic, nice team effort.

Thanks for coming along guys, so good to journey surrounded by beautiful staunch friends .

So we are making that an annual summer camp/Nats birthday event.

Nat will supply a thumb drive of his wonderful original glitchy grooves, which can be our soundtrack for the night / year.

So you all have a years notice, come play with the inner circle A team. In our slice of paradise.

On a personal note, I'm not making too many plans for next year. I go to circle every month, which only leaves me 3 weekends a month to play on the farm. If i go camping or doofing the chores get too far behind. So if you want to catch up you are welcome to come and camp. Always happy to have special guests. Otherwise I will see you all at this annual camp.

• Like 6

That fucken kamikaze wallaby did nearly 2 grand worth of damage.

Oh well, it's only a car, at least no one got hurt.

Thanks all, was fun:)

• Like 1

Thanks again guys, was a magical night. Couldn't think of a better introduction to the community :)

• Like 1

What a beautiful spot, thanks for having me

Nice seeing everyone's face again :)

• Like 2

Good company, food & tunes - thanks everyone, and special thanks to Horus. :)

• Like 1

Sally, sorry to hear about your car - I hope the bastards pay out in a timely manner!

• Like 3

... we are making that an annual summer camp/Nats birthday event. ... So you all have a years notice, come play with the inner circle A team. In our slice of paradise.

Sounds good, booked in. But now the missus has 12 months to come up with reasons why I can't go :/

I saw the real thing on Saturday night, in 3d ultra HD from the cockpit of the startship enterprise.

• Like 3

I love that record!

I think I saw the real thing too, it's definitely other, but defies any detailed description

• Like 1

I even quite like the Kylie cover!

The Horus/Toby 'remix' with Alicia doing the backup vocals was the best version I've heard live.

Anyone keen for a meet at the Sydney Botanical Gardens sone time in late January or February?

• Like 2

Yes definitely, I haven't been there in years so would be very keen to check it out again and meet up with some SABers. I think the last meet I went to was there, and that was about 8 years ago. Probably about time I emerged from my cave.

Sundays are generally the best day for me, but could also do some Saturdays with a few weeks notice.

I know it was ages ago, but did anyone find my big camo army jacket? i think i lost it that night at horus place

Edited by El presidente Hillbillios

There was a jacket left at Horus' place Hillbilly. We built a scarecrow out of it to scare the yetis away.

• Like 2

Yeah I have it Tony, sorry I havent messaged you, was planning on getting it to you at Psyfari, but I have to work.

You wont need it till the Winter anyhow.