The Corroboree
Neoshaman

Meet up: Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle

^^ That sounds great! Can you make October, Tonic?

Who's band is it?

• Like 1

Oh hell yeah I'd be down for a meet. Won't be able to make a camp unless it's after November though.

well i'll definitely be at the gig ;) so you can lock me in for that one!

• Like 1

Can you make October, Tonic?

Yeah, October would be good.

Will be there will be there will be there :)

Hopefully I can make this meet, busy times though......

Not sure if I can make it - might be moving around October/November. I will try though, because last time was awesome!

I only just discovered them a few weeks ago! Keen to go for a listen and a few beers.

Also, only moved to Newcastle this time last year, don't really know anybody here but now that work has slowed down I'm definitely keen to get out to a doof or even a gig like this to meet some people.

,Hey Folks,

Just bumping this thread to remind you of this great show on Fri night. (see poster previous page)

There will be a couple of us there.

Bit squashed down with uni at the moment but it'll be worth the extra cram to see you guys so I'll do my best. Anyone know how much tickets are likely to be at the door?

$12 I think ,there are 2 support acts, RJ on stage after 10

B good to see you shamanistic

• Like 1

I'm just putting the feelers out to see if there is any interest in a Newcastle meet.

It hasn't been the same since Toast moved away.

Maybe we can get something going again.

• Like 1

Im keen to meet a few local plant heads,

Were you thinking of going on a camp or meeting in a nice place like King Edward Park?

I was planning on hosting a meet in the new year.

I will work on getting some of the Sydney boys here and work the dates around that.

I really would like to have my dream team here all at once,which will be hard with Toast gone.

Always keen.

• Like 1

A camp sounds like a good idea DreamTime, we talked about it here once before but there aren't that many camping areas around Newy. Still keen though, so we'll have start thrashing a few ideas around and see what resonates with people.

King Edward Park sounds OK, I think you have to pay to park at Blackbutt these days.

Maybe once Uni has finshed for the year there will be a bit more interest when people have a bit more time on their hands.

Definitely keen to get down to your place again Col, it's been way too long mate. Maybe we could car pool down to Col's joint DreamTime, you two should get on well.

Maybe we should make a cardboard cut out of Toast, I'm sure he'll be there in spirit.

• Like 1

It hasn't been the same since Toast moved away.

I really would like to have my dream team here all at once,which will be hard with Toast gone.

Maybe we should make a cardboard cut out of Toast, I'm sure he'll be there in spirit.

I miss you guys too :blush::(

Hope the meet goes well, I'll be there in spirit for sure x

cool toast, hope all is well...might be able to make it, depends on my sleep :worship:

It sounds like we could have a few starters.

All we need is for Shamanistic to poke his head up and to organise a location.

I'd be very keen for a meet, uni has finished for the year for me so I'm free to do whatever but I recently got a new job so I'll have to give them a bit of notice. Blackbutt or king edward park sounds good glenrock reserve would be another good place because it's full of different plants but I'm not sure exactly how practical it is. Anyone know any good picnic spots at Glenrock?

I agree, things won't be the same without toast. I hope you're having a ball up there!

Count me in! :lol:

I definitely thought that Sydney of all places would have a regular/semi regular meet ups, if there is anything going down I would def be interested :blink: