The Corroboree
Neoshaman

Meet up: Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle

Is the Newcastle meet still happening tomorrow?

I'm heaps busy and not sure if i can make it yet but is it still happening?

Pretty sure it is!

Will just have to meet same place as last time.

I'll be tired again, at work tonight. But all good :)

Sorry I couldn't get there today guys. I ate something that disagreed with me, and woke this morning feeling like my small intestine was being voted off the island by the rest of my body.

Better luck next time I suppose.

was that today? arg what a shambles. too much going on here today that it slipped my mind.

:(

Damn I forgot all about that too

Mini-meet was awesome! Thanks C_T. Hehe, what a day. You guys missed out! B)

Haha so that last one didn't make it into everyones calander Next meet Sydney 24th of May how does that sound to everyone are we keen to make it the botanic gardens again or do we want a change of scenery

Hi all,

I'm a newbie and my partner and I would love to come to a Sydney meet... we just came back from Canada where we lived for 18 months and participated in some cool medicine ceremonies. We do have the birth of our baby due on the 18th though so there'd be a little Goddess with us :wub: We'd love to meet up with some fellow psychonauts... actually we attribute our baby to Mother Aya... without her she would never have been born :wink: Nice I reckon!

Much love SD

Hi all,

I'm a newbie and my partner and I would love to come to a Sydney meet... we just came back from Canada where we lived for 18 months and participated in some cool medicine ceremonies. We do have the birth of our baby due on the 18th though so there'd be a little Goddess with us :wub: We'd love to meet up with some fellow psychonauts... actually we attribute our baby to Mother Aya... without her she would never have been born :wink: Nice I reckon!

Much love SD

ALL WELCOME JUST KEEP AN EYE ON THIS THREAD FOR PLACE AND TIME

ALL WELCOME JUST KEEP AN EYE ON THIS THREAD FOR PLACE AND TIME

24th looks good for me at this stage. I'm happy with a gardens meet again, but am equally unopposed to a change of scenery.

Im in for the 24th for the Sydney meet! Id love to talk to more people like me, i never get to meet people that have similar thoughts/feelings as i do like so many of you seem to have. I'm a bit of an introvert though, and have a similar problem with social anxiety, although not quite as extreme as some other posters. Id love to learn anything i could from all of you, and i hope there is a little i can share with everyone at the same time. Not much that i can trade though, although i do have some wacky tobaccy( :wink: ) seeds if anyone is into that type of thing!

Peace

Damn 24th is no good for me

Oh well one of these days

Hope it goes well

Damn 24th is no good for me

Oh well one of these days

Hope it goes well

Sorry to hear that man all good I didn't make the last Sydney or Newcastle one either Probably try to organise another on the coast like mid-late June give me an idea of your avaiable weekends round then n i'll try to work the next one round that just pm me

Sorry to hear that man all good I didn't make the last Sydney or Newcastle one either Probably try to organise another on the coast like mid-late June give me an idea of your avaiable weekends round then n i'll try to work the next one round that just pm me

Actually just realised i've suggested a Sunday GRRRRRRRR , would most pple prefer a staurday if so lets say the 23rd instead

So here's the proposal

23rd May

Sydney Botanic gardens , meet same spot as last time

meet time between 11-12 .

Please feel free to suggest alternate times/locations

Cool I should be able make that now. Nice one neo

I'll be along, last meet was great!

I'll be along, last meet was great!

1 week to go :) so who else is coming are we all happy with locality ???

yeah, im coming... i dont know really were to go but ill figure it out when i get there

It's the large glass pyramid housing the tropical plants display. We'll be the group of eccentrics sitting on the grass nearby, most likely under a large tree. You've got my number, Hillbilly. Give me a bell if you have issues finding us.

[edit] Follow the shisha smell :P

Edited by JDanger

You've got my number, Hillbilly. Give me a bell if you have issues finding us.

Yeah same man. If anyone I know wants a lift gimme a shout

Follow the shisha smell :P

Dude! Way to kick the meet up a notch :drool2: