The Corroboree
Neoshaman

Meet up: Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle

Skinny, curly black hair and the beard at Perry Park, no beard at Spit Bridge...you were first on site at Perry Park after me and my room-mate turned up with the gear to set up and asked me if you could play a set :)

Skinny, curly black hair and the beard at Perry Park, no beard at Spit Bridge...you were first on site at Perry Park after me and my room-mate turned up with the gear to set up and asked me if you could play a set :)

Ahhh yeah. Darker skin right? :) I remember you now. :)

That sucks, unfortunately I will be spending next weekend cleaning up my joint to move out of it.. Damn renting! :ana:

Should be an awesome day as well. :(

more then likely driving up for this one too ( I'll confirm that wednesday or thursday ) but if I am and anyone from Newcastle or the Central Coast needs a lift please let me know of course you would need to meet me at wyong or Tuggerah station but i'm happy to help out anyone I can.

EDIT: I only have 3 spare seats as toast is already coming with me so first in best dressed

Edited by neoshaman

Great to see this is going ahead. Hopefully the rain won't feature too prominently!!!

Anyone suggest a time?

I thought it was 2pm, but it's not like there's an opening time for the Gardens (I don't think). I still probably won't be in til early afternoon, anyways.

I thought it was 2pm, but it's not like there's an opening time for the Gardens (I don't think). I still probably won't be in til early afternoon, anyways.

I think from the experience of the last meet we should have a central meeting point that we can wait around for at least an hour as i reallly don't think everyone will rock up dead on time and the botanic gardens being a decent size it may be difficult for late comers to find us yeah i think an intial time was propsed of 2pm , so hopefully we can find a shady spot round the pyramid somewhere as we probably should hang round there till 3ish.

I'm intending to get there at least an hour or two before hand give myself time to explore a lil so anyone thats coming with me i would hope would be keen to do the same asd its probably going to be rather hot n boring for you to sit and wait for everyone to rock up

2pm sounds good. i'll probs be there a little earlier cause i'll have nothing else to do during the day and only being 20 mins or so from the gardens i won't be able to resist getting there early. hope to have a few things for trade or to give away as well.

so is that locked in then? 2pm by the pyramid?

Sounds like a yes. I also will bring tradies (not the blue collar kind).

Sounds great! Good suggestion on the shady spot neoshaman - I'm in no way a fan of the heat, and it looks to be a hot day on Saturday!

Sounds good :)

I'm a noob so I won't have anything to trade or give away but I'm coming for the experience and hope to learn a thing or two :)

Dammit, got the roster for the weekend and am on 10-6 tomorrow...will you guys be around at 6 still or is that too late to come for a drink somewhere or something?

Peace

Doesn't sound too late at all. I'm sure there will be a contingent of troops at some pub afterwards, too.

I think I'm coming down with flu.

I won't be making it today.

Hope it goes well.

So who's coming?

My girlfriend and I will be leaving in an hour.

I'm coming with a friend but damn we're going to be late.

I'm coming with a friend but damn we're going to be late.

Sorry Guys girlfriend had to go to hospital doesn't look like i'll be there either she's home now but don't really think i should be leaving her at home by herself hope you guys have a good day

I would like to propose though that we get something happening regularly between the central coast, newcastle and Sydney

e.g 2nd Saturday of the month : month 1 Newcastle area , month 2 Sydney area month 3 Central Coast area Whats everybody elses thoughts on this ?

Sorry Guys girlfriend had to go to hospital doesn't look like i'll be there either she's home now but don't really think i should be leaving her at home by herself hope you guys have a good day

I would like to propose though that we get something happening regularly between the central coast, newcastle and Sydney

e.g 2nd Saturday of the month : month 1 Newcastle area , month 2 Sydney area month 3 Central Coast area Whats everybody elses thoughts on this ?

sounds like a corker of an idea to me

Glad to hear your missus is OK

Edited by toast

That was WELL worth it . Thanks , good to meet you all. And very pleasant weather too! This is my first (intentional post) after being a lurker for so long..Good to meet some of the folks on this site. Hope we can have another meet in the near future. Thanks for the goodies , and good company, and usefull tips etc. This has been a high light, see yall soon !

Yeah, good to meet some of the sydney crew, cheers guys! I'll come along for the next one for sure.