The Corroboree
rahli

Icaros DNA

very nice rahli i'm sooooooo jealous.

my variegated icaros from post 19 of this thread has lost its varigation at the moment. :(

it has done this before during the growing season so i'm hopeful it will come back.

i think because the varigation is only light green rather than white/yellow it seems to be over powered by the plants natural green as it intensifies during growth then slowly re-appears.(i hope)

Hey Moses,

I'd love to see a pic of her when she is back to her full glory. Have you cloned her yet? I'd be keen to trade for a piece once those pups are ready for harvest. The second graft pup in the previous pics has just grown in the last few months since the well traveled pup was removed. I'm hoping the grafts just keep pumping out healthy pups, after removal of their clones, for a long time to come!

Hey Moses,

I'd love to see a pic of her when she is back to her full glory. Have you cloned her yet? I'd be keen to trade for a piece once those pups are ready for harvest. The second graft pup in the previous pics has just grown in the last few months since the well traveled pup was removed. I'm hoping the grafts just keep pumping out healthy pups, after removal of their clones, for a long time to come!

No havent cloned her yet, was hoping to this season but am hesitant to do so while she isnt showing varigation, dont want to upset her.

i've put her among some other varigates to influence her to change back :lol:

But as soon as she shows signs of variegating again i'll clone her for you..

:blush: thanks rahli im sure id have something im my collection that youd be interested in..

Sweet, I'll keep in touch.

The progression of this has been amazing. Are the grafted sections terminating like the sausage plant?

Hey tripsis,

The grafted sections have displayed abnormal growth as you can see in the second picture in post #50. I'm not sure how this clone will mature with time but the potential for weird growth is defiantly written into her as can be seen in her document growth form.

This is typical NAUGHTY CACTUS behaviour! hahahaha. Dude "freaky cactus = freaky trippyness!"

Yeah I've still got a few clones but she has calmed down and very rarely throws a wierd tip.

Z

Yeah I've still got a few clones but she has calmed down and very rarely throws a wierd tip.

Perhaps you need to stress her a bit like Bruce.

All my trichs are fairly well stressed as i don't give them that much attention at the moment.