The Corroboree
MindExpansion

Israel conflict

I don't understand why Palestinians are doing that, but it sure sounds like they started this latest round of festivities... it reminds me of the Georgian attack on Russian soldiers, weird as!

just going over this thread and remembered when bin ladin attacked america and then his home country got bombed to all shit. It's really fucking weird how terrorists always start picking fights they know they won't win. Or how strategically placed military outposts get attacked for random reasons by much weaker countries, creating a reason for war soon after.

Edited by The Dude

just going over this thread and remembered when bin ladin attacked america and then his home country got bombed to all shit. It's really fucking weird how terrorists always start picking fights they know they won't win. Or how strategically placed military outposts get attacked for random reasons by much weaker countries, creating a reason for war soon after.

Yeah I know that's what I was hinting at in my post that Daphy Baphy missed.

So you go through and pick out sections of my posts from various different threads and make some out of context fucked up collage in an effort to make me look like a racist? How tasteless.

:o

Man, you really are delusional.

Fuck off then, I won't play your childish game. B)

Yawn...

H.

what do you think about military's setting up groups of civilian-soldiers putting oxygen tanks in the back of trucks in and around high risk facilities to attract attention and create negative propaganda for the country that aimed for the missile factory

IMAGINE

monkeys killing monkeys killing monkeys over pieces of the ground.

bomb the holy soil shall it not be ours.

:slap:

I love Perfect Circle...but never knew they did that track...I didn't think anyone could cover any of Lennons material..?

Nice effort though as the original is the most amazing piece of music.

H.

:o

Man, you really are delusional.

Fuck off then, I won't play your childish game. B)

It's hardly a delusion, it's in post no. 19 in this thread.

:rolleyes: You bitched out yet again, as expected.

You deserve a bitch slap :slap:

Quote (The Dude):just going over this thread and remembered when bin ladin attacked america and then his home country got bombed to all shit.

Bin Laden's home country got bombed did it? Since when??

"It's really fucking weird how terrorists always start picking fights they know they won't win."

In case you hadn't noticed they are winning!!

And what do you know about their motivation anyway? The real reason was censored from the media and the 911 commission, HERE IS THE REAL REASON FOR THE 911 ATTACKS

"Or how strategically placed military outposts get attacked for random reasons by much weaker countries, creating a reason for war soon after."

You mean like how Poland attacked Germany? Or Reichstag? Or Pearl Harbour? Gulf of Tonkin? They were all lies made up as a pretext to war!!!

Quote (SC): "Yeah I know that's what I was hinting at in my post that Daphy Baphy missed."

I never missed anything, it's obvious that you don't know what your on about.

Edited by baphomet

I couldn't find an emoticon for this, so you will have to use your imagination:

Picture me handsomely standing beside you looking smug and bemusedly shaking my head with a pitying little smile.

I lean close, pat you on the arm, and oh-so-gently ask "have you ever considered the possibility that not everyone else is afraid of your powerful intellect but that maybe... just maybe... you are simply alienating people by acting like a big dickhead?"

At this point you have a moment of sudden, life changing insight and shout "Oh shit! I really am a racist! I have just been acting like an asshole all along!" and you start sobbing, so I give you a big hug and motheringly make soothing noises.

Then, with a knowing look on my face and blubber all over my chest I hand you my handkerchief, playfully put you in a headlock and scruff your hair "yeah, there you go you silly old racist, let all the hate out"

You stop blubbering and wipe the tears from your eyes, already they are gleaming with new resolve and insight.

You start to tell me how hard it's been, how lonely it is being xenophobic and insular, I sympathize and tell you "It's okay, we all struggle with that, its part of being human".

We talk fruitfully into the small hours of the night, learning from each other and laughing at our frailties.

The next morning, we get on a plane to Jerusalem to spread our new message of peace and reconciliation, and ironically get shot out of the sky.

Edited by Sublime Crime

seems to me this thread is all about who is the better GOOGLER...not one of you lot have any first hand experience or knowledge...let it go until you do cause its getting tedious.

H.

seems to me this thread is all about who is the better GOOGLER...not one of you lot have any first hand experience or knowledge...let it go until you do cause its getting tedious.

H.

Careful, or I will pat your arm and gently say something life changing to you as well.

lol...thanks.... :wub:

H.

I couldn't find an emoticon for this, so you will have to use your imagination:

Picture me handsomely standing beside you looking smug and bemusedly shaking my head with a pitying little smile.

I found one that sums up my feelings quite well :wave-finger:

Picture yourself getting knocked the fuck out.

I lean over you as you start to come too and inform you that I don't give a rats hairy ass about alienating myself from most members of this community and to a large extent it was intentional.

I bitch slap you again and send you on your way :slap:

Edited by baphomet

Why do Arabs and Jews refuse to face up to the fact that life is too short to die over a stupid piece of real estate?

Would you be saying that if your government booted you out of your house and gave it to some jewish settlers who they brought in from another country? I think not..

What if that "piece of real estate" was a hospital and your children were dying or your wife had to give birth?

But you couldn't get to the hospital or feed your family because you are second class citizens in an appartheid state?

A state that openly discriminates against you and murders you based on your race and beliefs?

Edited by baphomet

Would you be saying that if your government booted you out of your house and gave it to some jewish settlers who they brought in from another country? I think not..

What if that "piece of real estate" was a hospital and your children were dying or your wife had to give birth?

But you couldn't get to the hospital or feed your family because you are second class citizens in an appartheid state?

A state that openly discriminates against you and murders you based on your race and beliefs?

Surely the answer is to leave.

It's a warzone...I don't know anybody who would want to or could happily live under those conditions.

Personally, I'd get the hell out of there ASAP.

Surely the answer is to leave.

It's a warzone...I don't know anybody who would want to or could happily live under those conditions.

Personally, I'd get the hell out of there ASAP.

You are missing the point...man that is such a defeatist attitude. Are you telling me that you would happily leave if the government gave your home... in the country that you where born in to say..The Chinese..and they moved in...you wouldn't stand up and fight back..personally I would baracade myself in and use any means possible to to tell them to fuck off..rocks, slingshots you name it. The gov't loves people who are wooses..makes there job that much easier..fuck that..I'll fight back for my rights and what I believe. Sure no one actually owns any land..it's earth..it's silly to squabble over real estate..but these people have religious ties to the places and when they live and obey those religous beliefs the land they believe to be sacred is very very important to them..you have to respect their beliefs.

H.

Baphomet, I'm glad I was able to touch the cockles of your nazi heart with my warming anecdote.

*wraps the little fella up in a big bear hug*

There you go mate, I'll be the Dad you never had.

*edit* zomg lol @ this: "I've often wondered if it is a coincidence that the word ashkenazi contains the word nazi"

:lol::rolleyes:

Edited by Sublime Crime

Yea I edited that, wasn't thinking.. But now I have you accusing me of being a nazi? Great.

What are you basing that on? My father fought against the nazi's, I also had relatives in Greece killed in WW2, your comments are offensive.

I hate Nazi's, neo nazi's or any other such assholes, my best friend is a Ukranian jew who lived in israel for years as a child.

What gives you the right to call me a nazi?

Peace, Propaganda and the Promised Land: Media & the Israel-Palestine Conflict - 1:19:14 mins long

here is a documentary which pretty much explain some of the issues i have been aware of for many years now

baphomet

i dont reckon your a Nazi by the way :lol:

with contributions from what i can only only describe as courageous from rabbis ,serving Israeli soldiers ,and true

journalists.... it is fairly long doco but please try to watch it all

alternatively maybe it will be on a torrent/limewire or something

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6604775898578139565 [url/]

Now I have you accusing me of being a nazi? Great.

What are you basing that on? My father fought against the nazi's, I also had relatives in Greece killed in WW2, your comments are offensive.

I hate Nazi's, neo nazi's or any other such assholes, my best friend is a Ukranian jew who lived in israel for years as a child.

What gives you the right to call me a nazi?

lmao @ "your comments are offensive" :lol: gee you're good value!

I'm just generalizing, based on the anti-Jewish propaganda you seem to be somewhat successfully spreading on this forum...

Admitting that I'm generalizing makes racism okay, doesn't it?

Like when you call black people niggers. It's just a generalization, so it's okay.

As far as what gives me the right to... dunno, but I seem to be getting away with it so far.

I don't believe you about your father by the way, I think he was a nazi like you.

I detest baphomets usual underhanded racism, but in this case I think a history lesson might be in order for those who keep bringing up such limited arguments about this issue. The Palestinians have had their land stolen PERIOD! They are foreigners in the remainder of their own land and second class citizens in israel. And only because the USA backs Israel is it possible for that country to committ these atrocities.

I don't give a toss who's holy scripture gives them some imagined right to a patch of land or some superiority over other human beings. Israel has been able to get away with genocide for decades and this is only possible because of the support from the USA. The security council has passed many resolutions against israel and israel has ignored them all. So why should the Palestinians adhere to their resolutions. I don't have any issues with people who don't assert some sort of religious superiority over anyone else, but those that do and committ crimes in the process deserve to be blown up. That goes for both sides, but in recent history has mainly been an israeli thing.

israelpalestineyb3.gif