The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
farmeroz

Newcastle, NSW

Lets meet near the big white thing at 10am.

the obelisk? yeah thats a pretty good idea. right at the top of the hill, you CANT miss it. im a few Km away and i can see it from here. hang out up there for a little waiting for others then move off.

id offer my mobi number but with no credit i wouldnt be able to tell late peoples where we are unless they simply call. dunno, if you think youll need it send me or whoever a PM and im sure well find ya.

details locked into community calendar. hope to see you all there.

Plantsoma i gotta see you before then so ill be in touch.

Well, as per the calender: http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/inde...amp;event_id=43

I'll see everyone at the big white thing in exactly one week!

And I'm definitely up for some trading!

Edited by Yeti101

Im pretty upset :(

3 weeks ago i was in my garden and as i walked into my greenhouse i felt a click in my foot... put up with it for a week and wasnt getting better so i went to my doctor, she gave me antibiotics and said it might be an infection so see how it goes.. another week later i couldnt stand it so i went to the John Hunter and had an xray.. doc there said its a stress fracture and not much you can do about it so keep using it and it will heal...yet ANOTHER week later and im at work doing overtime and all that and i just cant handle it anymore. So off i go to the MAITLAND emergency and go for an xray. When i saw the xray i felt sick in the tummy. it was now completely snapped and the doc there said i should have stayed off it and it would have been ok..

:( evil garden...

Pretty pee'd off at the other 2 doctors for mis-diagnosis and now off work hobling around on crutches and in cast and cant even weed my garden.

so in short i wont be able to make it to the meet on friday :(

Gotta go to orthopedic surgeon on thrusday to get it checked out and see how it is and if i need a pin or anything.

Just shows that you can break a bone pretty easy, i guess i should put more milk in my coffees.

all i did was stand on a copper log with the arch of my foot ?!?!?!

so in short i wont be able to make it to the meet on friday :(

Gotta go to orthopedic surgeon on thrusday to get it checked out and see how it is and if i need a pin or anything.

Just shows that you can break a bone pretty easy, i guess i should put more milk in my coffees.

all i did was stand on a copper log with the arch of my foot ?!?!?!

That sucks! Hope you get well soon. If this meet goes well, we might be able to have one later in the year that you can make it to.

The meeting is on Saturday the 21st isn't it? I just noticed that the calender event says the 20th, even though it appears on the 21st.

that sucks farmeroz, hope you make a speedy recovery.

The meeting is on Saturday the 21st isn't it? I just noticed that the calender event says the 20th, even though it appears on the 21st.

yeah thats really odd, most probably an error on my part i imagine... it also appears to say its at 2pm(14:00) but really meet is at 10am. That one is beyond me but the other is error on my part entering it. appears i cannot edit it. no trouble.

its this saturday to make things easier.

Sweet.

Anyone actually want to trade for a T. spachianus or T. pachanoi? - I don't want to lug them in for nothing

I just bought a heap of cacti last week... How big is the T. pachanoi?

!!BUMP!!

tomorrow, just a reminder, see yall there ;)

Leaving now. See you all there!

AWESOME day!

was terrific to meet those of you whom i have not had the pleasure meeting, and seeing those i haven't in a while.

Really a top day with wonderful groovey people.

Much love to all, well be doing this again soon that's for sure ;)

Agreed - a great day.

Massive thanks (again) to C_T for his hospitality.

Looking forward to our next meet. :lol:

Yeah it was definately a successful meet. Just wish I could have stayed longer.

Hats off to C_T for the hospitality & neoshaman for the lift - thanks guys.

Mick

Edited by toast

Yeah it was definately a successful meet. Just wish I could have stayed longer.

Hats off to C_T for the hospitality & neoshaman for the lift - thanks guys.

Mick

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/inde...75&start=75

hey guys tyrying to get something regular happening between Sydney the Coast and Newie see the thread above