The Corroboree

Question

Irie,

swim had a plant called Australian Bastard Cannabis, swim got free from Marc Emery back in 98-99.....

It had a parsley sort of leaf.....the one swim managed to grow out was a male.....

Any of you guy DownUnder know anything about this???

Respect

Z

Edited by Zaka
  • Like 1

no doubt in my mind that at zaka's location, the plant in the centre of this discussion is, very well tolerated.

i don't c much of an issue here, nice thread, good work everybody.

but sure let's not be lazy and self incriminate! :)

Irie,

True, it's a religious sacriment here & for the most part treated as such, but swim wouldn't want to jepodiese this site...

Respect,

Z

Edited by Zaka
  • Like 1

Its funny how that rule is overlooked for many topics such as Lophs in QLD, or For that matter people in SA growing any form of mescaline containing cacti. But because this is cannabis it is a different story, as it always is.

For one thing, you are talking about an entirely separate section of the forums that is moderated by different members. The moderators of each individual forum have the discretion to implement the rules how they see fit. Having said that, the cactus forum is actually quite strict in the sense that potency discussion of legal plants is not allowed there at all. In addition to this, there is a bit of a requirement for common sense. Discussion of cannabis is a big red flag to authorities, so there is a need to be a little more careful when discussing it. Also, with plants that are banned in some states and not others, or for which the laws are changing, it is a bit harder for the mods to keep up with the laws and to implement the rules appropriately. The laws regarding cannabis, among other things, are not even remotely ambiguous, and it's usually very clear when a particular post is in violation of the rules.

Come to think of it with the laws against drug containing plants and analogue laws maybe we had better just delete all the threads relating to any plants with obscure substances in them, JUST IN CASE. I see several pictures of catha edulis come through here every week and it is scheduled right up there with cannabis, yet again its is different because catha edulis is what would be considered an ethno whereas people view cannabis as just plain drugs.

As far as I know, Catha edulis is not scheduled in australia. Neither are most plants. There is a difference between the scheduling of a plant, and the scheduling of its constituents. That is why it is okay to post a picture of your Acacia that you are growing in your backyard, but not okay to post a picture of an extract you made from it.

i am not looking for a fight and i am happy to abide by the rules,but when these rules are bent so often without any issues i am left confused. Maybe a rule should be added that says "no talking about cannabis"

The main thing is to use common sense. I have no problem removing a post or thread if I think it violates the rules, but I will also use my discretion if it lies in a grey area. This may include leaving a thread that slightly crosses the line but has the potential to result in a very productive discussion. But a thread that crosses that line and simply asks a question that can easily be googled will be removed.

As planthelper doesn't have a problem with the discussion here, I'm not going to read through the whole thread to offer my own opinion, but FWIW, I will usually be more lenient on international members because they are not breaking Australian law, particularly if the laws are also more lax in their own country. But it's still important to ensure that our Australian members remain on their best behaviour when engaging in such a thread.

Irie,

Well fuck me!

swim thought that they were destroyed but;

swim had basically written them off anyways.....

They actually ended up in the hands of the Niyabinghi, a rasta tribe, that swim had a meeting with back in '02, as they had ended up with swim stolen seed bank!!!

Since swim was essentially homeless at the time, swim agreed to let them keep them!!

Well swim have just recieved two seedlings of ABC....10 years later!!!

Pics as soon as they look good!!

If you love something let it go, if it come back it was meant too be!!! :wub:

Respect,

Z

This is the coolest thing I've ever read, Rasta tribes, inidigeous hemp, love, loss, rediscovery, it has it all!

I'm a bit of a seed collector (thankfully the UK legal system doesn't criminalise seeds) and managed to get my hands on some webbed-leaf hemp seeds (another group of plants with strong aussie roots :) ) I'd love to hear whether your friend Swim ever made anything of these seeds, if that's allowable?

Irie,

A quick update;

This years girl turned boy.

But it's cool It'll work OK for the back cross....

Too busy them days!!!

Respect,

Z

post-5111-0-11559800-1398970097_thumb.jp

post-5111-0-91785300-1398970401_thumb.jp

post-5111-0-11559800-1398970097_thumb.jpg

post-5111-0-91785300-1398970401_thumb.jpg

post-5111-0-11559800-1398970097_thumb.jpg

post-5111-0-91785300-1398970401_thumb.jpg

Edited by Zaka
  • Like 4

Cannabis sativa subsp. Australis?

The story i've heard that is came from an old timer couple 20+ years ago now who had been growing it in queensland for god knows how long.

From what i've heard its still being bred here in aus, getting hybrids with potency while still retaining it's stealth look!

Edited by franky

Irie,

A quick update;

This years girl turned boy.

But it's cool It'll work OK for the back cross....

Too busy them days!!!

Respect,

Z

Dude, dude!

Dude looked like a lady...

:devil:

Haha I kind of want this...

Irie,

Good news - Bad news!

So it turns out that this plant is sterile!!shite

But there is tales of seedling not too far away. :wink:

A so the fairytale continues! :lol:

Respect,

Z

• Like 2

swim read something about colodial silver being to used, in the same fashion....

Respect,

Z

i read this and recalled a vid i watched a while back on how to make colloidal silver if it's any use to swim

bliss wishes

-hoss

• Like 1

can any one confirm that colloidal silver can be used like ga-3 ?

sounds interesting, would be interested to hear if anyone here has used it internally aswell. Sorry for taking this thread off track, im just curious to know, sounds like interesting stuff, might be good for ebola ?

this guy also has a cool vid on how to make a blood electrifier from a camera flash ..

says it kills all known pathogens... ahoah will probably try it one day at least once

sorry for OT , maybe it's worth creating a thread dedicated to colloidal silver and the related crafts ?

• Like 1

can any one confirm that colloidal silver can be used like ga-3 ?

sounds interesting, would be interested to hear if anyone here has used it internally aswell. Sorry for taking this thread off track, im just curious to know, sounds like interesting stuff, might be good for ebola ?

This bloke took it internally. Hes dead now. .

post-16231-0-21852800-1432846654_thumb.j

Friends in google are using it like ga3 only because most of them dont know about ga3 by the sounds. Dont smoke those budz. Smouldering silver is harmful to your lungz

post-16231-0-21852800-1432846654_thumb.jpg

post-16231-0-21852800-1432846654_thumb.jpg

I started a new tread for the colloidal silver topic, its in Pharmacology, Chemistry & Medicine.

I will take a look at the blood electrifier a bit later : )

That blue guy i wonder if it was siler oxide he drunk? cause there seems to be alot of people on youtube drinking the stuff or claiming to drink it and they are not blue? dont know but its sparked my interest

• Like 1

I think I remember this guy drank quite a bit of it over an extended period.

A distant relative of mine drank lots of colloidal silver and ended up with a silvery tinge to his skin. pretty freaky..