The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Chiral

legal buds...

I'v seen that shit before advertised on myspace, i dont get how they can make all that stuff rolled together sort of look like, big, bad ass, sticky lumps of skunk, just looking at it makes me 'foam at the mouth'.

I bet it doestnt look like that when you see it for real.

LOL....just a Macca's burger doesn't look anythin like the pics on TV or billboards..

LMFAO

H.

yeah, only diff is that your actually getting beef in the maccas burger instead of tofu based imitation beef. :P

...and you'll be full after eating it :P

what is that shit anyways? i take it its plant-based- would be interesting to see what plants/substances are in it.

Common Herbal Smoke Ingredients:

Artemesia Vulgaris also known as: 'Mugwort' is a mild relaxant. It is useful for nervous tension.

Damiana has been used for thousands of years in Latin American cultures ritualistically as a

sexual stimulant. It is one of the most commonly used aphrodisiacs in the world. Damiana effects the nervous system, soothing anxiety, nervousness and mild depression, promoting the general feeling of well-being. A great herb, without a doubt, and a great smoke too. You can find damiana in our Dreamsmoke Blend.

Kava Kava has been tested against traditional benzodiazepines for use in controlling anxiety.

Kava Kava is the herb of choice to relax the body, relieve stress, anxiety, headache and back

pain. Kava has been used for three thousand years by the people of the South Pacific for

ceremonial, social and medicinal purposes.

Today, Kava can help reduce normal anxiety without impairing mental function. The kava root contains compounds called kavalactones, which have been revered for their unique ability to help promote relaxation. The benefits of kava appear to be many. It has long been used by Pacific islanders to help reduce pain. It works on the central nervous system and promotes relaxation to those suffering anxiety or depression. Kava may also help promote more restful sleep to those struggling with insomnia or restlessness, and it helps relax sore, tired muscles.

You can find kava kava in our Dreamsmoke Blend. You can also find kava kava in our honey blonde solid Honey Blonde Solid Concentrate,

Wild Lettuce - Lactuca Virosa commonly referred to as wild lettuce . Traditionally used as a mild sedative or hypnotic for insomnia and relaxation, it is also used for coughing, nervousness and pain relief associated with women's ailments. It is one of the ingredients found in some of our herbal smoking blends.

Lavendar is used to relieve anxiety, tension and stress. You can find lavender in many of our products.

Mexican Damiana is used to regulate the female cycles. It is also used to stimulate the sexual appetite. It is commonly used for urinary problems and nervousness.

Passion Vine is used to treat nervous and restlessness. In short, the effects of passion vine are

believed to be primarily on the nervous system. Its effects are particularly touted for those with

anxiety due to mental worry and overwork.

Poppy Flower is used for pain, insomnia, nervousness, and chronic coughs.

Sage is beneficial to the mind by easing mental exhaustion and by strengthening the concentrating

abilities.

Scotch Broom tops are a traditional smoking herb.

Skullcap (also spelled Scullcap) a sattvic herb, promotes awareness and clarity. Helps clear fiery emotions like anger and jealousy. Calms the mind and heart to prepare the way for meditation. . Prepares the mind and nerves for the flows of energy we experience with insight and healing. You can find Skullcap in our Dreamsmoke, Merlin's Blend and Spirit Walk products.

Star of Bethlehem is traditionally used to calm nervousness. You can find star of bethlehem in many of our products.

Tagetes has been traditionally used to sooth the digestive and respiratory tracts.

Herbs for Flavor and Soothing Effects: Peppermint & Mentha are added to many smokes to improve the taste and aroma.

Edited by incognito

what is that shit anyways? i take it its plant-based- would be interesting to see what plants/substances are in it.

dunno how much it means, but that site said this of it's "Dutch Green Bud" variety;

ingredients include: poppy flowers, avena sativa, cannabae buds, chesteya bud, hybrid strains of wild dagga buds, flowers, Leonurus Sibiricus extract.

and the list for Spice Gold (one of the more popular commercial "herbal blends") reads like this;

Ingredients: Baybean, Blue Lotus, Lion's Tail, Lousewort, Indian Warrior, Dwarf Scullcap, Maconha Brava, Pink Lotus, Marshmallow, Red Clover, Rose, Siberian Motherwort, Vanilla, and Honey.

There is much talk of synthetic cannaboids (sp?) in Spice though...

cannabae buds

Anyone know what cannabae is? I did a quick google and didn't find anything...on the first page of results. And

avena sativa
are just oats. I think they are just picking stuff that has similar names to cannabis sativa to fool silly people.

No doubt they do something, but to sell them as 'legal buds' is dumb. These plants should really be appreciated on their own merits, and selling them as herbal blends is fine too, but telling people that they will get you high like weed is for the gullible.

Peace

Anyone know what cannabae is?

:lol: To be honest, I didn't really even read the ingredients before I cut & posted that.... looks like is something they made up hey?

I like how it just says 'flowers' too :lol:

like i said I'm sure someone would be interested in that site

Cannabee cone anyone....LOL

H.

poppy flowers

Cool speak for california poppy.

avena sativa

an unusual ingredient. oats.

cannabae buds

Bastardised form of Cannabinaceae buds, referring to flowers of the Cannabinaceae family of which Cannabis is a member. However, so is hops and Cannabae buds refers simply to hops flowers.

chesteya bud

This is a completely made up name that's been around for a long time. It's simply mullein.

hybrid strains of wild dagga buds

Trying to make leonotis sound cooler by calling it a hybrid strain. Stoners fall for this shit so easily.

Leonurus Sibiricus extract.

a rather dull ingredient. Generally used as a cheap herb base.

It's hard to see how places like that still make money. These fake buds don't do anything and cost more than spice. Well, at least they are actually 100% legal and will be around long after spice is gone.

What was that site about?? I never got past the naked model :wub:

So looks like the only active there would be the leonotis Torsten? And while I personally feel that the plant has its own merits and uses, to call it a cannabis substitute is simply wrong. They are different plants with different effects, and leo is certainly milder.

Peace

Edit: Heheheheh at Fenris, maybe thats how they are still in business then ey?

Edited by MindExpansion

It's hard to see how places like that still make money

youth, enthusiasm and ignorance T, you know that :P

first ive heard of kava being in a smoking mix though-

is it active smoked?

im thinking changa

wasnt there a thread here somewhere regarding smoking kava?? apparently good effects etc, i cbf lookn tho.

first ive heard of kava being in a smoking mix though-

is it active smoked?

im thinking changa

mmmmmmmmmmmm..changa...drooooooool. :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2:

H.

earthpod had a dream mix with kava in it.

kava,calea,white sage +?

was damp and kept in the fridge.

t s t .

ive actually been looking at these blends of late and have been experimenting with my own. got a lovely blend of calea, mugwort, passionflower, lions tail, damiana and recently added kava to the mix. the blend without kava is terrific. smells awesome, taste great and it does deliver a mild sensation (one which is not related to smoke inhalation as i use my vapor cannon)

im not sure yet weather the kava makes it better or not, tho imo kava is smokable, the effects come quicker from smoking instant over root powder, but ive only a tiny bit o instant left ive added root powder to the mix.

so far the mix is brilliant with the ratios ive figured out. just need to experiment with poppy flowers, wild lettuce and lotus (when i get my hand on some cheep) before it reaches perfection.

ALSO, the addition of oats to the legal bud blends is interesting. Oats has always been a great addition to an edible herbal blend as its loaded with tryptophan, seams curious its added to a smoke mix. ive smoked pure tryptophan in the past and found it does has some immediate short term effects but didnt think it would be worth adding to a smoke mix.

hmm, this shit was around back in the days of overgrow(a cannabis growing site that ended up getting shut down by some authority or another and the owners charged for various things, along with a lot of members that posted grow logs and incriminating things on the forums). the legal bud sites used to advertise on overgrow and i remember one of the more gullible members got sucked in, and reported that smoking the "legal buds" did next to nothing(surprise surprise..!). damn, the site really does just reek of bullshit.

You can find damiana in our Dreamsmoke Blend.

You can find kava kava in our Dreamsmoke Blend.

You can find Skullcap in our Dreamsmoke, Merlin's Blend and Spirit Walk products.

sounds like you have a shop incognito...or am i a bit slow on the uptake AGAIN :rolleyes: