The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
grantoss

A website for aussies, canadians and kiwis to help fight pesky pigs!!!

For anyone interested in standing up to the law, I've found a site that has blown me away and it all seems very detailed and legitimate. Please check out http://www.basicfraud.com/main-0/ and let me and any others tht are interested about what you think or maybe how it has helped u (or hindered lol) hope you find it interesting... Peace and Love from Vico Australia.

Hi all, I just wanna refresh my position on this website i found... At the time I was quite excited to find this info but after doin alot of studying I have to say that although the site has some very good and interesting information.... I don't like what they're goals r at all. If you guys really want to educate urself on laws, statutes etc then the place to go is www.thinkfree.ca or I started by reading a book called "How I clobbered every Bureaucratic Cash confiscatory agency known to man" By Mary Croft. as it turns out Laws are the only things that apply to us as humans and not these statutes or acts. It's quite deep but fantastic knowledge to have at ur disposal. Ask yourselves this... Why does every piece of paper to do with money, debt, government, bills, Credit Cards, licences and passports etc have ur name in all capital letters??? When u get a fine, it's all caps. Check it out.

Namaste

Ask yourselves this... Why does every piece of paper to do with money, debt, government, bills, Credit Cards, licences and passports etc have ur name in all capital letters??? When u get a fine, it's all caps. Check it out.

Namaste

not true, ive got some bills, government issued cards and paperwork right here in front of me with lower case writing for my name... with credit cards its a matter of legibility, IE lower case lettering is harder to read and imprint accurately onto the card, so the powers that be stay with upper case.