The Corroboree
Chiral

AUSSIE Ayahuasca

Considering what happens in the process of extracting the main ingredient id say... yes it is a good thing that it does NOT have widespread coverage over Australia.

I was having a laugh at some of those comments, especially the ones considering to move down to Australia, living in Australia does not mean easy access to changa. In no way do I find it amusing what people are doing to the local DMT bearing flora, its absolutely out of order, if this becomes more common one can only predict the devastation of these species.

I am a firm believer that things have a way of sorting themselves out. If billions of bogan idiots go out and kill heaps of trees trying to get high it will cause publicity, publicity will increase awareness of what they were chasing in the collective consciousness and it will become yet another thing that has to be subversively sought out. It is totally out of order to go scrambling through the bush like a fucktard ripping at whatever you get your hands on to get high... but it's going to happen, specially by the younger crew.

Whats the answer?

I am a firm believer that things have a way of sorting themselves out. If billions of bogan idiots go out and kill heaps of trees trying to get high it will cause publicity, publicity will increase awareness of what they were chasing in the collective consciousness and it will become yet another thing that has to be subversively sought out. It is totally out of order to go scrambling through the bush like a fucktard ripping at whatever you get your hands on to get high... but it's going to happen, specially by the younger crew.

Whats the answer?

Xbox

& legalise pot, the only time they'd get up would be to change the bongwater or to go to the the door when the pizza arrives

lol, but what would happen when they run out of pot and need something else to get off on? they might use the intermernet to find information <damn>