The Corroboree
incognito

*UPDATE* new stuff added

i am gonna unveil the famed 'eugowra- milky-worm' on ur ass for that one mr. grand-poo-bah of the Pink Frilly's society. cheese! pah! will not compare to the kind of goodness im packin BIATCH.

ur goin down.

have quite a few for sale, 15 dollars each.(plus postage) or 5 for $60 with sum extras thrown in.( will dispatch the largest plants first so first in bessed dressed so to speak)

ranging from 15cm to 25 cm tall, beautiful plants. these are seed grown from seed collected from Huigra,Chanchan at 2000m by cacti seed and plant collector karel knize wicked grafting stock.

(MUTANT that answers ur question_

also t.pachanois available, (just the regular clone whatever u wanna call it)

also available*(pick up only) a variety of brugmansias which would be pick up only from coffs harbour, pm any interest.

* one large b.caapi white strain in a 12 inch pot, growing very vigorously

* one anandanthera peregrina which will soon be a tree, rooted through the pot into the ground and is going nuts.

thanks for any interest in adavance.

Edited by sensient

Cheers man, got the beauties in the post yesterday. Best birthday ever :P Cheers for that man,

Gen

Mine arrived in a big package - excellent looking plants - AWESOME!!

well worth the price tag (check PMs by the way)

ALL trades sent of today. everyone should have all their happy plants by the end of the week.

threw in extras cos a couple where a bit late.and i was feeling generous.

still available are the kk339's

i have some seed grown kohres bridgesii available, same size as the kk's.

i also have trichocereus pachanoi available in a variety of sizes.

pick up i have available brugmansias (to big to ship) psychotria carthanagensis, psychotria viridis.

(the brugs are really cool-who doesnt love brugs? i hear they are illegal in s.a now?? sux cos they are such a beautiful garden plant)

pm any querys as to prices/sizes etc.

thanks,

Eugene Krabs.

Edited by incognito

Brugmansias made illegal???? :o

Well, I am glad to see Ballzacs pictures, becuase now I have a nice comparison to my plants... And I guess its interesting for all of us to have similar aged/sized plants and see how they develop... I for one am in a total different part of the world than you ozzies :)

It took me some time, but I have began to figure out what all these KK666 stuff and numbers mean, namely the KK339, which was of current interest, since I got one... I will be posting a photo in the original give-away thread... Would you care for me posting here as well, inco??

Edited by mutant

go for it. still quite a few available.

i have 10 40cm by 3.5 cm trichocerues pachanoi (san pedro) cacti available.

20 dollars each plus postage or 5 for 80 dollars plus postage, fine specimens pest and disease/scarring free, actively growing.

pm 4 details. pleeease? lol