The Corroboree
hebrew

Silene capensis

ive always wanted to try this herb, id like to do the 3 day drink. can anyone recommend a source of fresh root? hebs u should try growing them like carrots on long mounds. would make harvest easier.

My dreams and I.... words would be an offense. Really.I've heard the strange examples of many,many others and they're made by mattel by comparison.

First diet on this, 9 days... increase in clarity, definite shift in focus and entirely new locations (my dreamplaces are largely the same, again and again, but nothing like familar). Fucked recall, shitful Shivatic shepherdess and her damned inhibitions.

Second diet, 5 days, purely cerebral shiva only and entirely in modest amounts... occasional flights on turbine driven aircraft.... stunning. Recall muchly improved, but will take some catching up with.

Like an.... eviction notice for your dreaming self. Been bored with your dreams? Not underindulged, quite the opposite, but bored all the same? Soapy carrot juice for you.

Mine was second hand, SABstock, definitely lacking an edge but solid enough.

It will take me a year to decode this stuff.

Not bad. Prolonged exposure would wreak hell on a typical... somehow, it's like the effects of brug but mirrord in a lake of calm and distance... remarkable.

I'll keep it short or I'll never stop. My silence speaks enough around here.

VM

edity... say 250mg a day, no serious extracontributors save well spaced single digit turbine powered microlight flights.

Edited by Vertmorpheus

Just wanted to bump this thread and share my experience.

I ordered some silene powder from SAB a couple of months back, about 3 weeks ago I started my own experiments:

Started taking first thing of a morning on an empty stomach - around 300mg powder in water. I also have a semi mature plant and the leaves were feeling soapy, so I added them with the tea. I was lazy to do the whole frothing thing and just drank it straight. :P This was repeated for 3 days. I consider myself a healthy individual - relatively peaceful in mind and a 'clean' slate for about a month.

After the 3 days treatment, I was hoping for the beginnings of some wild dreams - nothing. Stopped treatment. 5 days - nothing. 7 days - nothing. Pretty much forgot about it and started cursing SAB. But...

At what I think is about day 10, it hit me. :wub:

I have mostly had trouble recalling my dreams beyond general narrative and fleeting visual recollections of certain elements and characters. I would rarely remember more than one dream in a night. But now I am easily recalling my dreams and can remember up to 3 dreams a night, but mostly 1 or 2.

I do not know if it's the effects of the silene or my increased ability to recall but the characters are much more vivid and creative. Just last night I was getting a message from twin girls dressed identically (no, not that type of dream), they were dressed in red tartan and white, with shiny black shoes and kabuki theater face painting. They were communicating with me in tongues and sign language using their entire bodies in co-operation...like a cross between aerobics and sign language...wiiiiild stuff.

No particular style of dream. Some are deeply personal, others are like the one mentioned are just wild, and then other random things like being covered in spiders and being chased by a pack of dogs. No increased lucidity whatsoever.

No noticeable effects during the day. Sleep patterns are the same and I feel normal upon waking...except now I am chuckling to myself about my previous nights journeys. I will be interested to see if the changes are permanent. Great stuff, I love dreaming, especially ones which challenge you to confront them in a conscious state.

Okay, I'm going to bed. Night. :lol:

- Coop

Just wanted to bump this thread and share my experience.

I ordered some silene powder from SAB a couple of months back, about 3 weeks ago I started my own experiments:

Started taking first thing of a morning on an empty stomach - around 300mg powder in water. I also have a semi mature plant and the leaves were feeling soapy, so I added them with the tea. I was lazy to do the whole frothing thing and just drank it straight. :P This was repeated for 3 days. I consider myself a healthy individual - relatively peaceful in mind and a 'clean' slate for about a month.

After the 3 days treatment, I was hoping for the beginnings of some wild dreams - nothing. Stopped treatment. 5 days - nothing. 7 days - nothing. Pretty much forgot about it and started cursing SAB. But...

At what I think is about day 10, it hit me. :wub:

I have mostly had trouble recalling my dreams beyond general narrative and fleeting visual recollections of certain elements and characters. I would rarely remember more than one dream in a night. But now I am easily recalling my dreams and can remember up to 3 dreams a night, but mostly 1 or 2.

I do not know if it's the effects of the silene or my increased ability to recall but the characters are much more vivid and creative. Just last night I was getting a message from twin girls dressed identically (no, not that type of dream), they were dressed in red tartan and white, with shiny black shoes and kabuki theater face painting. They were communicating with me in tongues and sign language using their entire bodies in co-operation...like a cross between aerobics and sign language...wiiiiild stuff.

No particular style of dream. Some are deeply personal, others are like the one mentioned are just wild, and then other random things like being covered in spiders and being chased by a pack of dogs. No increased lucidity whatsoever.

No noticeable effects during the day. Sleep patterns are the same and I feel normal upon waking...except now I am chuckling to myself about my previous nights journeys. I will be interested to see if the changes are permanent. Great stuff, I love dreaming, especially ones which challenge you to confront them in a conscious state.

Okay, I'm going to bed. Night. :lol:

- Coop

I would be very interested in a follow up. Have you continued with the silene and if so has there been any changes to you both positive and negative? Just got my 10g bottle this arvo and plan on kicking it off in the morning.

Do you think 300 mg enough? Is it ok to just mix and drink or is it best to try the frothing method? (I'm so confused :wacko:

Thanks

Hutch :wink:

Howdy.

Still dreaming with no negative effects. Dream intensity has tapered-off a little, but still more intense than before using my supply. Work has been hectic lately and I have only been sleeping about 6-7 hrs at night, then having cat naps for 1-2hrs late in the afternoon. Dreams are much more memorable during these nap times. Although I think this would be normal for someone who is not even using s.capensis.

I stopped taking it after my SAB supply ran out, but still have been regularly throwing in a mashed up leaf or two with a big glass of green tea of a morning. I used roughly 300mg for 2 days then 400 on the third day. I did not do the frothing, just drank straight after steeping in warm water. I did so on an empty stomach and felt no nausea whatsoever, taste was fine.

Links to some other Ubulawu components I came across:

http://www.thebotanicalsource.com/ubulawu-...erbs-p-558.html

http://www.thebotanicalsource.com/ubulawu-...herbs-c-22.html

Additional search on some these has not shown much information however.

Howdy.

Still dreaming with no negative effects. Dream intensity has tapered-off a little, but still more intense than before using my supply. Work has been hectic lately and I have only been sleeping about 6-7 hrs at night, then having cat naps for 1-2hrs late in the afternoon. Dreams are much more memorable during these nap times. Although I think this would be normal for someone who is not even using s.capensis.

I stopped taking it after my SAB supply ran out, but still have been regularly throwing in a mashed up leaf or two with a big glass of green tea of a morning. I used roughly 300mg for 2 days then 400 on the third day. I did not do the frothing, just drank straight after steeping in warm water. I did so on an empty stomach and felt no nausea whatsoever, taste was fine.

Links to some other Ubulawu components I came across:

http://www.thebotanicalsource.com/ubulawu-...erbs-p-558.html

http://www.thebotanicalsource.com/ubulawu-...herbs-c-22.html

Additional search on some these has not shown much information however.

Thanks Dale, great links. I will follow your lead and let you know how it goes. Ok then, down the hatch...

I can get Silene plants.

:)

Sacred Succulents has them.

I am on my 3rd day now at 300mg per morning. From the first day I noticed very subtle effects going on in my head. Day 2 and I felt more interested in the day than normal, if that makes any sense. I am normally in bed by 8-8.30 but for some reason I couldn't rest my brain. Even took a long walk in the moonlight somewhere around 10.00pm with my dog down to the river. I didn't go to bed until after 1.30 am. Not normally me.

Ok day 3 and It's been about 2 hours since my dose. I don't know how to describe it. I would have normally spent an hour or so on my xbox (I'm addicted to call of duty 3) but for some reason I just don't think it would stimulate my mind enough. Dreams haven't changed yet or at least my memory of them. Early days yet but I suppose.

I do feel a little bit calm as well. All good so far.

I was wondering though at some point will I recognize when I have had enough?

This shouldn't be an ongoing thing right?

Cheers

Just realized that I am getting my sense of smell back. :o I was in the shower and I could smell the shampoo better than I ever have or at least in my memory. Could this be the Silene capensis? :unsure: I am however on 3 drops per day of lugol's Iodine for the past 2 months so it may also be that but this is a very pleasing outcome one way or the other. I'm feelin real good!!! I even cleaned out the gutters

Something is working right for me. Can't wait to sleep tonight....

Can anybody tell me why it is better to harvest Silene c. after the second year?? Is it because of quantity or quality??

Now up to 14 days straight. Dreams are now like an instruction manual. I am remembering much more than ever but still not all. Last night I went to bed thinking about how I was going to lay out this shade house I have been building and that was all I dreamt of all night and I have now got it settled in my mind. Sleep is broken though and from 1 am on I would wake up every 30 or so minutes hoping it was at least 4am so I can get up. For the last 4 days or so I have reduced my intake :bong: drastically as for some reason it make's my nervous system ache if you know what I mean. Like a pulse beating down from my head then down my spine and radiating out my limbs. It's not a pleasant experience and is only present after :bong:. My sense of smell is still good. I feel much clearer than I have for awhile with a renewed focus and energy. So far I am very pleased with this form of reprogramming :lol: .

I will finish my jar and see how I feel then.

I will report on any changes.

Cheers

Interesting!

For the first time yesterday I forgot to take some Silene before breakfast, so I put it off until just before lunch. I was feeling pretty good when I took my dose but in 2 minutes I was feeling like shit :o .

I could feel every pump of my heart start at my brain stem and radiate down my spine and out my arms and legs.

For a bit there I thought I could of been having a stroke. I had to have a bit of a lie down.

For the rest of the day I felt a cloud of depression and anxiety hanging over me. My internal pulse thing, though not as bad was with me for the rest of the day.

I have awoke this morning feeling great again :huh:

I thought about another dose (smaller) to test out if its the Silene Capenis but I'm just not game at the moment.

I'm thinking maybe I have reached my full dosage?

Thoughts?????

Thanks

maybe you reached a point where the permanent effects were beginning to set in?

rewiring your nervous system?

t s t .

maybe you reached a point where the permanent effects were beginning to set in?

rewiring your nervous system?

t s t .

Maybe, but it worried me a bit. I would like to continue and I most likely will but I might just give it a week or 2 first.

It was a most uncomfortable experience.

Does anyone know what kind of substances, food need to be avoided?

my understanding is all foods.

it contains saponins which are something like detergent and should produce at least some gas,burp or similar.

and vomiting if food is taken.

you sure you have silene capensis?think it is said to get less active with age.maybe it is just too old.grind a bit up and put it in a jar.cap and shake.foam should form and remain for about 5 mins.might still be inactive just shows the presence of saponins.

t s t .

Material comes from a very well-trusted vendor, i mostly stir a minute with a spoon, but never have foam, don't think that's sufficient. I'll do the thing with the jar/bottle.