The Corroboree
Jesus On Peyote

Legalizing Salvia D

Yeah OX Blood is meth that has not had the RP filtered out of it and apparently this can be very harmful when injected as it doesn't break down.

From what I understand yellow (or pink) is most commonly from excess HCL acid which would also account for the hygroscopic (wet) nature of the stuff.

Excess Iodine usually shows up as a black to dark purple color although your right it could also be yellow but if it is from excess I2 it usually stains your fingers when you handle it.

I remember one lot that was floating around back in the day that was apparently black because it was full of black rubber from a dissolved rubber stopper, yucko...

Yeh thats not cool lol.

When I said base I meant amphetamine sorry, not meth, well we were being told it was amphetamine.

Red phosphorous ey, interesting to finally know what it was.

Peace,

Mind

OK... just had a little idea for part of the evolution not revolution type theory.

Would it make a difference (I think so but lets see who agrees and why/why not) if rather than referring to 'drugs and alcohol' the media referred only to 'drugs'. It would have to have a small effect on public ideology. I love it in S2 or 3 of Weeds when shane stands up and mouths of to celia about her drug use, referring to her alcohol consumption.

If one was to prepare a report with a solid argument, it would be interesting to see what the chances would be of convincing just the media big-wigs to agree with a legalised and regulated system. Having them on this side of the debate would certainly be greatly useful.

Anyway, just an idea, unlikely to fly as a first 'line of attack' because they would probably all be too worried about losing public faith/face.

Peace