The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Bovine

Orissa India Cubensis

I have heard they fruit quite easily and my friend in the US is going to have a go using rice flour and vermiculite.

Here's some pictures

ind_db3.jpg

ind_rg2.jpg

Would make quite a meal!

:drool2: look at the size of them!

FUCKING HELL! That is insane... Man I wish cubes were legal.

Gen

That's frigging shroomzilla right there. I wish I got edible field mushies that size around here, let alone anything psychoactive...

That's frigging shroomzilla right there. I wish I got edible field mushies that size around here, let alone anything psychoactive...

This is my first post here, so hello everyone! I'm an old hand over the nook, and shroomery, been at it for a long time. Here's some Orissa's from a few years ago, from a friend, these were on straight rye grain cased .25 inch deep with 50/50. Enjoy!

post-4707-1231562779_thumb.jpg

Edited by psilocybespawn

Welcome to the place to be Psilocybesawn..nice pic..Bob looks really happy there.

H.

As far as I remember those huge orissas were grown on a SHIT load of SHIT. That is a massive dung substrate that produced those monsters rather than a big flush of average sizers. Dung can do that for any strain.

As far as I remember those huge orissas were grown on a SHIT load of SHIT. That is a massive dung substrate that produced those monsters rather than a big flush of average sizers. Dung can do that for any strain.

Yer, I think there is a big misconception that the larger the mushroom the better. Therefore if a strain had a few monsters like this every wants to get their hands on it. Infact, in the case of psychoactives, the smaller the better. You would rather a shit load of smaller mushies with higher potency than a few fuck off huge ones like the ones pictured above.

When looking for a strain I would think it would make more sense to look for high yield, high potency, uniformed size and tolerance to contamination.

That being said if someone were to serve one of these bessas up on a plate for me I would have no problems with woofing it down :P

Gen

Yer, I think there is a big misconception that the larger the mushroom the better. Therefore if a strain had a few monsters like this every wants to get their hands on it. Infact, in the case of psychoactives, the smaller the better. You would rather a shit load of smaller mushies with higher potency than a few fuck off huge ones like the ones pictured above.

When looking for a strain I would think it would make more sense to look for high yield, high potency, uniformed size and tolerance to contamination.

That being said if someone were to serve one of these bessas up on a plate for me I would have no problems with woofing it down :P

Gen

Cyans.