The Corroboree
niall

Looming Constitutional Challenge on plant use as religious freedom

Keep dreaming mate. I am in no way, shape or form, against 'the movement', but the things you have suggested were ALLOWED to happen. Im not going to argue with you about stupid shit, but what i believe is that we are living in a land of 'controlled freedom', where we can express ourselves to a certain point, and nothing more. This whole world we are living in is such a big mindfuck, and thats all.

Peace

I see your arument thats no reform will happen as already been proven wrong , Obama has said states that legalise will no longer be harrassed by federal law enforcement and there has been massive inroads in the last 5 years or so for Medicinal use in many American States , the rest of the world followed America into prohibition and we shall follow her out of it also to simply gives up shows lack of will and self belief , stand up for what you believe or choose to be walked all over by the powers that be its your choice to make but its a choice everyone must make for themselves Look at the work of people like Marc emery , jack Hera , or even Mark Heindrich in Australia these are passionate people who have achieved a lot for this cause they have fought for 10 maybe 20 years maybe longer to help achieve the inroads they have but their achievements amount to a lot and its all cause they have such strong belief in the values they fight for

Light and Love I may be youthful but to be honest I much prefer to find God, your word, in the phenomenolgical sense rather than the metaphysical. I do not have long enough on this earth to sit around and wait for my prays to be answered. I want to get something done.

That said we are probably way off course for this thread now.

Neoshaman what does it take to join NORML and do you think it would really be effective down here? If you can convince me then surely five other people may read this too...then we do have a movement!

FREE EDDY LEPP!!!

Light and Love I may be youthful but to be honest I much prefer to find God, your word, in the phenomenolgical sense rather than the metaphysical. I do not have long enough on this earth to sit around and wait for my prays to be answered. I want to get something done.

That said we are probably way off course for this thread now.

Neoshaman what does it take to join NORML and do you think it would really be effective down here? If you can convince me then surely five other people may read this too...then we do have a movement!

FREE EDDY LEPP!!!

Maybe Mods could split the thread for me ? as I think lighnting and niallls efforts are still active so I should not hijack their thread once its split i'll give some reasoning and more details

Maybe Mods could split the thread for me ? as I think lighnting and niallls efforts are still active so I should not hijack their thread once its split i'll give some reasoning and more details

Neoshaman - perhaps we should take this over to the Cannabis Law Reform thread?