The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
mark80

looking for liqur bottles.

I am looking for empty bottles of wyberowa single estate, chivas regal royal slaute and anything els ethat is expensvie, such tanqure ten.

I have a "Hendricks gin" bottle here if ya want it Marko. Yes its empty, made damn sure of that the other nite :) Im sure there are a few empty bombay bottles kickin around too.

s6449.jpg

Have more thane nough bombay gin bottles.

I love gin, But still never tired a sloe gin, would love but:)

thansk for the offers guys but i have most of those bottles.

i work in a cocktail bar with a huge spirit range. ill let you know if anything of interest becomes free. if youre planning on trying sloe gin go for the one that plymouth makes - over ice with some fresh lime.

i work in a cocktail bar with a huge spirit range. ill let you know if anything of interest becomes free. if youre planning on trying sloe gin go for the one that plymouth makes - over ice with some fresh lime.

happy to swap a 10cm+ ish trich seddlings for anything that i really wnat :) like a single estate bottle. :)

I have a one litre Glenmorangie 10 y.o. Scotch Whisky bottle if you're interested, it came from Scotland so has no Australian distributor information on it.

Looks like this one

ive got a small collection going for you at work, anything that i think might be of interest has been saved. what sort of dollar value do you consider expensive?

i put aside an empty gentleman jack bottle for you. its not a particularly expensive tennessee whiskey (buy by no means cheap either), they have since changed the bottle so its highly unlikely you will be able to find it in a bottleshop and it will one day become a collectors item - assuming thats what you interest in the bottles is?

i also have a couple of different patron tequila bottles (the patron cafe xo has also recently changed its bottle so the one i put aside will be harder to come by), several different rums - angostura 1919 being one from memory and i think some of the appleton range, some of the don julio tequila range, a pedro ximinez sherry bottle, hendricks gin. there are more but i forgot to make a note while at work. let me know if this is the kind of thing you are looking for, otherwise post a list of everything you want and ill see what i can do.

we stock the wyborowa single estate (older bottle as well) and tanq 10 but both are relatively full and probably wont be available for a while. no chivas royal salute but we have a decent range of blends and single malts from all over the world, ill let you know as they become free.

forgot to add i will probably have a couple of absinthe bottles available soon too, on of ted breaux's french creations and a clandestine swiss la bleue. both unavailable commercially in australia as far as i know

Edited by genki