The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
_e_

cacti on swap n sell soon

home and back online everything went pretty quick... thanx to all for your interest.... am glad to keep the sentimental bits and pieces 'in family'..

.Its just a shame and a hard lesson about my property going on the market so quickly and unexpectedly, when i was expecting to end up staying here for good.

Now its time to uproot the plants and myself... Just hope that we all settle in the ground for good sooner rather then later;damn transplanting shock, its especially bad this time of year :o

oh well, its like dematerialisation is just a form of sporalation..

cacti up on swap n sell this week.

plant lov e

Edited by _e_

PM'd.

Can vouch for the awesomeness and diversity of e's cacti collection.

He might not be able to furnish you with some shots, but I was lucky enough to take some shots while I was visiting.

Please note I have no idea what stuff e is actually selling at this point, but thought I'd demonstrate that he loves and cares for his bubbies. Please don't pester him asking ID's or prices and stuff for these photos.

EDIT: Here's one of those awesome banners in action, wish I had some better shots. This one is from EarthFreq '08.

Edited by Sina

thanks for posting Sina.

Hope to see them on swapnsell soon.

cheers

Keep your eye's off those banners :P

Keep your eye's off those banners :P

I've got my eyes on those two boxes of cacti ;)

.. wrapped in the banners

naja got in very quickly on the banners, which makes me and the izwo family happy as we know and trust him in his handling of these intradimensional entities... "its all in the family"

also... those boxes are all seed raised un-released strain... i am minding them for the person who hyrbidised and imported the seed, and will only have two or thre specimens available for sale, as they are not mine...

thnx for the pics sina... ill get onto getting some specimen specific photos over the weekend and get into a net cafe to upload onto swap n sell ASAP.

Naaja jumped in and was well eager with the uv banners.... so at this stage it seems the izwoz artwork is all gone..

I look forward to seeing what goes up for sale. :)

I will wait patiently until then! ;)

e.

Dude, sorry to hear about your circumstances. Major bummer, and I can empathise... hope things turn for the better soon. I'll chuck in my 2 bits worth to the cosmos.

I'd love to have a peak at your collection, especially as it's a bit harder down here in Tassie to build up one myself, but I'll be away for the next week and a bit, so I'll probably miss out on the supercool stuff if you put it on S&S. Still, might pm you when I return, to see what's left.

Take it easy, and hopefully fortune with grin down on you a bit soon.

That's the funkiest 4-ribbed cactus i ever have seen. Good luck with everything e.

Dang thats no good brother E, sorry to hear your health has taken another turn. all the best for a speedy recovery, not planning on leaving the country again are you?

id be sweet on that piano! been wanting one for over a decade but yeah, cant get and id feel bad about grabbibg it without tossing somthing at you it, tho if i can line somthing up ill let you know brother. if i can get it somwho ill be able to scratch up some $$ most certainly, sadly only be 100 or so, but could always donate more for it at a latter date. ill always be about ;) but yeah unless somone else steps up and IF i can get it back here, ill nab that piano :D

take care brother