The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
toast

Central Coast meet?

so we all keen on this weekend the 2nd of august?

Toast ive lost ya mobile number if i ever had it, if you still got mine give me a bell ;)

I'm in. What time does the pub open.... i mean what time does the meet start? :P

OK it looks like this Saturday it is.

I am keen for a mid arvo affair, as I have stuff on in the morning. There is a train leaving Tuggerah at 1.51pm that arrives at Hawkesbury River at 2.37pm (see address below)

http://www.cityrail.nsw.gov.au/timetable/t...=up&page=03

Amulte Posted Yesterday, 11:01 PM

"Toast ive lost ya mobile number if i ever had it, if you still got mine give me a bell ;) "

Dave PM sent today mate

Look forward to meeting everyone.

cheers,

Mick

Coming from the city a train leaves central at 1.45pm, arrives Hawsbury river 2.43pm.

cityrail.nsw.gov.au/timetable

No scheduled trackwork in either direction. :)

hopefully I can make it! looking forward to it.. :)

im thinking of heading in a bit early if i can get away from here in time, so i might be there about one 1:30ish.. see how things go but ill be there.

The 2nd it is, hope ta see everyone there.

If anyone would like a lift from the station or for me to pick ya's up on the way down send me a PM to work out details. I don't mind scenic detours.

Possibly someone who knows where the place is since I have no idea at the moment until I look it up.

yeah ill be there early, if anyone is keen to rock up early then come find me ;)

see yall there

I'll try and drink you under the table before the others arrive :wink:

I should be there a bit early I think? Should be 2ish or 2:30, somethin' like that. I thought I better be since it looks like you fellas are going to be going hard at it with the beers early on. :wink:

Hope you all had fun!! My friday took saturday! Oh well next time:)

ok. didnt go quite to plan. good to meet ya toast; alway good ta catch up with ya amulte. cant remember much else. i should be bqacc on solid foods soon :D

RAAHHH!!!haha was a great day good to meet everyone we will have to do it again some time soon i dont remember much i was up fucked by the time i got there and so was everyone else ha

i whent back to the brooklyn train station and there is now a big pic of me and amult up with a big red cross through it were now illeagl in brooklyn i dont remember much but the bits i can we were pritty messy playing up harassing rail workers and passengers

i dont know why mate but oi dont think jimmy liked us all that much he broke my heart he declined my marrage proposal :(

^ edited by jesus? WTF ?? :)

dammmmm! i dont log on for a week or two and a miss the meet?! argghghghghgh

oh well, i wouldnt of been able to come anyways. daughter was projectile vomiting and my girlfriend had diarrhea, and i was playing nurse.

Good day guys - nice to meet you both Legba and Roetta Stoned.

I bought The Sage Goddess Emerald Essence that I sampled while in NZ from this website

http://www.sagewisdom.org/salviashop.html

Simon sorry you missed the meet.

We'll have to organise another one soon, at Gosford or somewhere a bit closer maybe.

cheers,

Mick

I would like to organise a Central Coast meet on Saturday 27th September, maybe somewhere in Wyong.

C'mon guys, lets was a lot of interest earlier on.

What do you say???

I'd come up for that. Assuming I get a head start on some uni work, ofcourse. Where in Wyong?

sorry I won't be around thos weekend, something has come up

Hey Peeps

I'm fairly new to these forums was quite into ethnobotanicals some years ago now and after drifting out of the scene , I'm slowly making my way back. Anyways I'm on the Central coast so would certainly love to meet others who are in the loacl area with similar interests

Edited by thc_acetate