The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
toast

Central Coast meet?

saturday 19th of july would be perfect for me i fly home form Alice on the 18th and em only home for a week or so so it would work well for me toast what about everybody else?

19th would be good for me i think. i suddenly have heaps of shit to do this month but not on that weekend.

so... where are we going to go?

some ideas:

??????

erina fair! (not)

I'm not fussed where we have it.

I live at Tuggerah & can give people a lift - Amulte i can pick you up from the station if you like.

Where abouts does everyone else live? might help decide on a venue.

cheers

That would be sweet toast (glad ya back btw)

but yeah as for dates im up in the air atm. the weekend of the 19th is bad for me, this weekend good but wasnt a few days ago....

ill actually have to talk to the other half tonight just to double check everything, this weekend would be great (methinks) but short notice for others and such...

im sure 19th no good for me... ill post later tonight.

Always so tricky to find one that works for everybody eh??? I'm still keen though - I'm doing fuckn nothing with myself atm.

Yeah, I'm keen, I suggested Brooklyn which is a pretty cool town. but? any place can have a good day made out of it!!

I should be able to pick some people up on the way aswell.

I'm near morisset

yeah next weekend no good here... :(

26th is looking good tho, what about the 26th for others?

26th might be ok, might not be. got a gig the day after so i'd probably want to spend the day with my daughter. put me down as a maybe.

26th is no good for me - I'll be in Sydney at the Organic Expo.

After that is OK though (I think!).

Planning this is becoming harder than I expected :lol:

2nd of august anyone?

I've been available for all these weekends hahaha so yeah 2nd of august is fine.

fudging heck LMAO plans change constantly...

ok this weekend (the 19th) looked like it works for alot o people, and now im free this weekend... so 19th or 2nd of august or after? anyone?

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Brooklyn sounds good, easy too :wink: 2nd of Aug is good for me, will be there if it's not too out of the way.

wow if it's going to be brooklyn i might even have a go at making it there,too. that's almost a Syd. meet destination. cool.

Yeah man, 1 hour by train from Central. Easy!!!

Yeah, another Brooky meet would be cool :P

hey aside from a proper ethno meet does anyone just want to have a little meet up at a pub or something like that just to meet some of you guys just a quiet drink or something i travel around a lot and ited be very unlikely id be around to make it to a proper meet but id really like to just meet a few of the local blokes

im unable to maintain a garden so i dont have much to contribute to the site thus why iv just been lurking in the background for years :( iv been missing out on all the fun

doenst have to be a pub im up for anywhere iv never had a chance to meet anyone so yeah let us know if your interested cause i head off again in about 2 weeks time for a few more weeks

2nd of August is fine with me.

Brooklyn seems OK if that is what people are keen on. I guess I was thinking something a little more casual, like a pub meet as r. stoned mentions above.

But I am easy and am happy to follow the masses.

Shall we have it on 2nd August then?

Hi toast, the Brooklyn meet (if that's where it's gonna be?) will most definitely be at the local pub :wink:

EDIT: I agree with Legba :P

148705.JPG

Edited by Phos D

I might also invite myself, if my Saturday 2nd becomes free. How easy would it be to get to the local pub from the station? Assuming Brooklyn has a station...

The station is about 50m from the pub. The station is called Hawkesbury River and is between Cowan and Wondabyne stations.

Aaaah, there's a familiar sight. Used to ride past on the train every day for many years. Never been inside though. It's a beautiful train journey and a scenic area. I miss the central coast :(

Enjoy the meet!

Sorry peoples... 2nd of August is me and my girlfriends 2year anniversary weekend.

Edit: though I could probably bring her along on our way down to Sydney. I'm sure she'll be okay with it especially if a pub is involved.

Edited by -=IndigoSunrise=-

ah a change of plans i will be able to make it on the 2nd if its all still going ahead? what time is good for everyone?