The Corroboree
John Smith

undrugged.org

Many of you may have been familiar with undrug.org - a reputable vendor review database thingy where you could only look up/comment on a vendor that you knew the name of. It was ruined by trolls (or scammers?) and appears to be permanently "offline for an overhaul".

I heard about this this new site undrugged.org through another forum. Apparently the aim is to simply provide an almost identical replacement for undrug but with some simple improvements and controls to stop it being ruined like its predecessor was.

You need to have an invite and I only have 6 at the moment. If you use one perhaps you post here which one so no one else wastes their time trying with the same one. Obviously please share invitiations you earn! IMO the invitation thing is a pain in the arse but I guess in the long run it will be worth it (and you only have to do it once).

TH5CUPNF3JM72LRV6D4Z

ZF7JE2SQK6VAM94DC3BH

M27VPSXJQDBT3L8EUR45

4D8PQFBWXKEUSV5RN3ZL

U5TALGYDF36KMRHBNEQX

ZTRDL3JKW6FMA5BYUP9Q

It would be good to see lots of people get behind it because in the long run it will be useful for everyone.

I don't the technicalities of it but if you get an error message about a certificate or something it is apparently nothing to worry about (just click OK or whatever).

the word on the grape vine is that its run by the same people who ran research-chemicals.org - which is a known scam.

Edited by simon_marklar

there is alot of fishy stuff going on with this website that i am not going to get into here.

i would advise everyone to wait awhile and see what develops with it before joining or using it to confirm whether or not a source is legit.

I can't believe those two replies, especially the first. I thought people here were a little wiser than to believe some of the garbage promoted as fact on the internet.

research-chemicals.org is a forum. You may perhaps be thinking of a site with a similar name that is not a forum and may or may not be a scam. I know there are one or two but I don't know whether or not they are scams. I was a member of research-chemicals.org and for all it's faults it certainly was not a scam nor was it involved with or connected to any dishonest or unethical activities - at least not as far as I am aware anyway.

As for the "fishy stuff going on" there isn't actually any factual claims about this "fishy stuff".

Most if not all of the misinformation has been pushed by admin of RTS and pharmacyrater. Now there is some seriously fishy stuff surrounding the guy behind that. He was responsible for the demise of undrug.org by filling it with so much BS it became useless - even long term members had trouble distinguishing fact form fiction. He launches similar attacks on any boards or other platforms that present an unbiased and uncensored opportunity for people to share information. The leading theory is that this is because his board (RTS) is used to operate scams, but it is done very cleverly and includes legitimate vendors to add credibility. If in doubt, sign up with RTS and ask about undrugged.org. Even easier, have a browse at pharmacyrater.com and be sure you read the FAQ. This will give you some idea of the mentality of the person.

I know at least one of the people involved and I can assure you undrugged.org is not connected to research-chemicals.org or any other board in anyway. Read their "about" page - I believe they mean every word of it.

By all means be wary, but don't add to the misinformation. Why not sign up and just browse for now. Use TOR is you want to be absolutely comfortable. We will all benefit if it succeeds.

PS: I hope I haven't broken any rules here. I hate seeing this guy trying to ruin a viable replacement for the original and very valuable tool he already ruined.

EDIT: Apologies if I came across aggressive or disrespectful to the 2 previous posters. I am a passionate supporter of the efforts of undrugged.org and annoyed at the BS that seems to spread so quickly. There are actually at least 2 very respected people here who could help reassure others that this site is what it claims to be but I think they may have missed that memo.

Edited by Mr Spock

I am well aware of everything you just posted, I was merely suggesting that people wait and see how everything pans out with the website before signing up or using it to make a decision on where to buy materials from.

I agree with you 100% the RTS admin is a fucking whackjob, i am very glad i dont have to use that god-awful forum.

I do not, however, agree that they perpetrate scams. Perhaps they do, I'm not saying no, just that I have my doubts. The RTS admin is obviously a very mentally ill individual, IMO from years of steroid and hard drug use. I think he's kind of given himself a messianic complex in that he will save the world from scammers. But that's just me, I have not been on RTS that long, but certianly long enough to form some educated opinions on the matter.

I have never seen anyone who I find credible claim RTS is a scam(dont take any offense mister spock, ive never seen you around before so have no idea what kind of person you are), nor have I ever seen anyone claim they were scammed, or seen any evidence. I think it's a real possibility, but with no evidence, or reliable statements, I dont buy it as of yet.

A user at a very good private board I am a part of was supporting undrugged. He eventually got very wacky, and began to make everyone uncomfortable.

there is sketchyness on both sides here, like I said, before using undrugged(i think it will probably turn out okay), I would wait a bit and see what happens.

peace

DL

Edited by DayLight

Geez, you people really know how to spoil everyone's fun. The people who set up this site did so with pure intentions and I think it is downright nasty that you guys are bagging them the way you are. They have gone to great lengths to prevent abuse of the system, but are struggling with some idiots who want to fuck everything up for everyone. And you guys are helping that along with your tinfoil hat bitching.

Instead you should throw your support behind this and see where it goes. So what if it fucks up [although I doubt it will]. There are some pretty solid people behind this and I would like to recommend that you all trust spock a little more on this.

Oh, and just how CAN this be a scam? collecting email addresses? making a list of vendors? I fail to see the problem....

so you people really do know the people behind undrugged?

i thought r-c.org was a scam because someone once contacted me on r-c.org with a vendor, that vendor took me for alot of money, then i thought i was locked out (or i have forgotten the log on details, but its usually the same for most boards im on so i doubt it, but dont really know), so the whole thing spooked me.

rts admin is crazy but with my experience and his rants i put two and two together and got 11... most of the shit on his board is out there...

Gods help us all... torsten is in on it too :unsure:

<retreats to lead lined basement, brandishing compass in a threatening arc>

VM

:lol: I don't think T is in on it but he does seem to be well connected so who knows :scratchhead:

Despite the apparent lack of interest all 6 of the invites I posted have been used. So, here are some more.

XC8THYWRVBE6J2Q4UDK5

3BWQAZ7KHTNL58E6RCFU

95AKXEVJFW7DHBLUCMZT

A9GN5HVMKZWXED7SUJ4B

SXVU9QAPTE725MD8FRGK

As per my previous request, please post here if you use one and say which one you used. This is not so big brother can get you, it is only so your fellow forum members don't waste their time trying to register using one you already used! NB: I did read though that they know who a member got their invite from. I think this is (for example) so that if I register say 20 more user names using invites I gave myself and I dishonestly shit can SAB, they will know I am just a nasty arse lying troll and ban the lot of me.

I already learned something good from it something good about SAB. Mind you, I probably should have just paid more attention before. :blush:

If you earn invites please share them around.

PS: simon_marklar if you are happy to tell me more I'd be keen to look into what you said about r-c.org No saying I can do shit but I'd certainly like to have a go.

please ignore this post mod can delete if you wish

Edited by VelvetSiren

i used the XC8THYWRVBE6J2Q4UDK5 invite.

i was curious more than anything, thinking there was some kind ov forum along w/the search function; however i can't work out how to access the comments section.

i presume you have to enter a vendor's name to get the ball rolling, however i don't know ov any & am not that interested.

So, if anyone wants to takeover my registration details just send me a PM & i'll let you have them.

don't know of a vendor? what?! not even shaman-australis.com.au :P

EDIT: PS you don't have to register or login to look up a vendor and read any feedback.

Edited by John Smith

no, I have no involvement in this site. I just know people.

I didn't even realise I had an invite to this site until after I used John Smith's codes [last number of the first block]. Will try to earn some credits so I can post more invites.

don't know of a vendor? what?! not even shaman-australis.com.au

D'oh.... For some reason i thought the search was specifically for vendors ov research chemicals.

apparently im late for the invites.... anybody willing to help me out on that front?

would really appreciate it..

thanks

undrugged.org have temporarily removed the requirement for an invite code to join so get in while you can if you are not already a member.

It has been going around a year now and based on the stats and what I have seen it appears to be very successful and a worth successor for the original undrug. I haven't heard any reports of the sky falling despite some ongoing malicious misinfomation spread mostly by rater for reasons unknown.

It isn't just for vendors BTW. Many forums and similar are on their. You can even search for undrugged.org and they have their own page which is a good place to enage in mindless dribble or ask questions without fear of breaking the rules.

i have had an account for a year or so, but no spare invites.

You don't need an account to check, only to post feedback.

Heaps of people bag it, but i bet 90% is true... Even some legit gets bagged out, and if you put 2 and 2 together, its those that personally know and dislike the person, they bag them out, not because they scam.

Edited by C_T

Is anyone having difficulty logging in? It will no longer allow me to log in, claiming that my username and password are incorrect - but i set my browser to remember them soo... Have I been inactive for too long?

site doesn't load at all... www.undrugged.org right?

CT sometimes you will see the text "no invitation codes available" but that means you haven't created any yet. possibly there is a "create invite" button.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.undrugged.org uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown.

The certificate expired on 22/12/2008 9:59 AM.

(Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)

Edited by ThunderIdeal

Yup, thats it. It loads fine for me?? just unable to log in!

CT sometimes you will see the text "no invitation codes available" but that means you haven't created any yet. possibly there is a "create invite" button.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.undrugged.org uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown.

The certificate expired on 22/12/2008 9:59 AM.

(Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)

if using firefox, just click the "add exception" link on that page and add an exception for that site...

Undrugged.org has been down for a few weeks now. Would appreciate, by PM please, information or invites on any other rating or source review sites if you're willing to share (have solid refs if needed).

Please delete this topic Torsten - it serves no purpose and worries me every time I see it.

Undrugged.org has been down for a few weeks now. Would appreciate, by PM please, information or invites on any other rating or source review sites if you're willing to share (have solid refs if needed).