The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
naja naja

Why do I feel this way???

I guess it's not the easiest answer to a question. But long story short.......

I havea long time friend, (7years) and I've generally always found her sexually attractive which I still do. I absolutely love her to bits and just wanna grab her and hold on tight and never let go. She has been treated like shit by guys for too long. But there's sumthing missing. I don't feel that spark between us. When we tried to see if we did have a spark it was just odd.

But the thing is that I still get really jealous when other guys try to pick up on her or even more so when she is msging all her guy friends. Why do I still get jealous even though I am pretty sure I don't want a sexual relationship with her, she's like my best friend. My feelings are doing backflips!! And at this stage in time I'm really more pissed off that I don't have feelings for her. arrgghh.

Do I continue to look for this spark? I was pretty darn sure just a week ago that I really wanted her, but when we tried. Was just weird. Weirdest thing though is that we still just get along fine and hang nearly every day or free time.

Or how do I stop this horrible jealousy from popping up? If she's not gona be with me I want her to be happy with sum nice guy, but it makes me jealous inside. :(

And suggestions or advice from peeps who have been in same boat?

Thanks for listening to me winge.

Peace

Naja

P.S. Maybe I got scared off when it seemed like we could be together as a couple. I have never felt lust turn away so quickly. I have never been in a long term relationship. Is it possible I was just scared off?

Edited by naja naja

could it be a brother energy thing? My brother gets protective of me, and he's only 17....you should have seen the look on his face when he met a friend of mine the other day...if looks could kill. lol

but with friends it can be difficult to say. I've never felt weird about any of my male friends having partners, but i think its a case by case thing really isn't it?

ive had female friends get jealous and resentful of relationships ive been in (im not implying you're resentful), but in those cases it seemed to boil down to their insecurities of losing me as a friend, or competing for intimacy (platonic).

maybe its a combination of factors....as a result of your long-time friendship and connection, perhaps there's a brotherly protective energy going on, or something more animally, instinctual near-darwinian kinda thing re male-female relations? perhaps you cannot help but find other males threatening in some sense?

or maybe there's some complex psychodynamic explanation to do with your relationship with your mother? lol

Could be you were scared off, but i'm not so sure going by what you've said. Long-term familarity can foster sibling-like relationships.

only you can know for sure...my bet would be its a combination of factors, and all up, natural :)

Edited by wandjina

possibly a conflict between primal and logic, i have been jelous of friends i knew i would never choose to end up with and its super confusing the conflict being between your inner animal keeping the pride close while keeping a watchful eye on incoming males. but your concious/logic understanding of your relationship with her doesnt neccessarily support this.

theres also the situation where people have been friends for some time and the time comes to engage intimately but its now foriegn ground so the comfort thats normally there is now having to be re- established, where when meeting someone with the physical intimacy from the beginning the foundation is laid (hehe) along side the building of the friendship.

you find her sexually attractive, are great friends but you do not want a sexual relationship with her. is this because it felt uncomfortable when you tried or because you dont want the friendship you have got to change?

i belive it is possible to be scared off, but i also belive that the reasons are often personal and not a multi choice answer pulled form a self help book, keep asking your self the same questions, some times it seems you have to tread through the mud for a bit before finding dry ground, clarity can come in time as you start to understand what you want from yourself, and your friendship with her, then that cave man can retreat futher into the darkness or be harnessed into developing your relationship with her.

let your heart lead you and your penis will follow.

dude, my relationship history isnt that great so all the above with a grain of salt.

Edited by Korky

asdfasdf

Edited by Teljkon

Naja its possible that you sub-conciously realise that when she does find a nice bloke your relationship will change and become less close. In my experience females need someone to feel comfortable with and make them feel good about themselves. Thats you at the moment because Mr right isn't here yet. But when she finds that right guy he will fill that position which will change how your relationship plays. Its not her fault or yours just part of life I guess. You'll no doubt always be friends but its gonna evolve into another state.

On the sexual side of things, well, if she is an attractive female your gonna notice that being a hetrosexual male I take it? Friend or not your still a male and she is still a female.

Hope this helps.

yeah nature v society, round 234,634,546,232,234. Doesnt make it any easier for you though.

All previous posts make excellent points so i wont repeat em.. some truth in nearly all of em, perhaps.. I was ina similar situation onceuponatime and it wasnt til the "end" of the cycle that I realised I'd wanted her from the start... but didn't present as such because I knew shed been overloaded with dropkicks and boofheads that just wanted to ride her around the house... yknow, the chivalrous approach... anyways we were great mates for years and years but there was always that edge there, and it was generally mutual... but somehow we were both deriving more comfort from the rest of our mates assuming we were on together than we wouldve from actually being on together? makes no sense now... did at the time. And Id get the poos with any other bucks sniffing around, shed get the poos with any does sniffing around, in some ways it was an ideal setup as wed both been as i said overloaded with stupid goings on so it was nice to basically hang out like an old married couple and keep each other safe and happy without having to complicate it, or have it complicated from the outside.

But, then, we both realised at about the same time that it was make or break time, and long story short she worked out that to some extent she loves boofheaded unfeeling young punk types, the lust/adoration/disrespect complex... and I was essentially too nice, and wouldnt indulge her natural tendencies to basically be objectified... so that was that. (I tend to be most attracted to women that other men find a bit scary, maybe a lil too self reliant for their tastes... I like my cohorts tough and capable, moreso when theyre lovely and cheeky to boot :) )

Basically if wed have gotten it on to start with, it would have all turned out very differently ... we are very very similar people (physically and on the inside) and a was said it basically settled down into a faintly incestuous brother:sister setup that served a purpose for a while, then we both moved on when it came to the crunch.

I think some of the sense of ...well anger isnt the word, but itll do... guys feel in that situation (and its common enough)..when other males move in is essentially that yep, youre a cheeky lil fucker and no mistake, but its me thats sat up til sunrise more times than i could count helping her with herself, its me she's too busy for this week because Mr.New is hanging around, and its me shell be crying all over in amonths time when Mr New turns out much like "the rest".

I think some part of it to, from "her" (pardon the collective use of it) POV, is that she might not be able to cope with your reliance on her... might be more after someone she can rely on.. so if shes picked up the scales have tipped and her hornbg mate is now just a lil too needy when SHE wants or needs to be the needy one in the scheme of things...its going to lead to upset. I know its all terribly unfashionable and not very PC but its a basic fact that some, if not many, women are hardwired to do the leaning and guys do the upholding... this dynamic can flip, at times, but anytime ive seen it turn around "backwards" for too long, bad things start to happen. Society is lovely but yeah, its hard to argue with basic biology and mammalian tendencies.

Big hugs to you both anyway, its a complete fucker of a situation and one from which noone can depart without both of you getting hurt somehow. Just try to keep it civil and remember, youre friends. You might get angry, frustrated, upset, feel like you are losing a part of yourself, get dumb male dominance issues going on... none of it will help, just serve to push her away more quickly. Be yourself and what happens, happens.

Hope it all works out... I really do.. and if it doesn't the nyou have the memories.

Just be careful you keep them as just that, and dont let them grow into ghosts.... its one thing to excorcise unpleasant energies and recollections... another thing again to be rid of what is essentially some sweet magic stuff that just didnt "turn out how it should've". The subconscious will rarely discard anything it thinks it had a hope in hell of putting to good use later on.

collective SABgrouphug for naja! Keep strong hey?

VM

edity bit... we did work out between us, in our lil headcase way, that we both had an inkling we'd basically been around before, together, and just had to catch up long enough to charge each other back up in this life... a cosmic period of sitting quietly together in familiarity trust and love but with none of the volatility of "fresh from the still" love... but thats an entirely personal belief and one you might not have much truck with.

Edited by Vertmorpheus

Thanks heaps every1. There's sum great points been made, many of which I hadn't considered before. Thats why it's so good being able to discuss stuff with u guys. Guess I got sum real thinking to do.

We have broken up as friends before within this 7 year period. but seem to have no prob forgiving and forgetting. Sum main probs would be the arkwardness around our mutual friends. We already laughed ourselves silly with that thought.

I guess I do worry that our relationship will change. But it's not like a male mate, who I like to hang out with every now and then. Even this arvo we have organized to just go for a nice drive sumwhere bush or beach, sumthin and smoke bongs. But yeah, it could be just protection cause when she's not with a guy I don't have a prob, when she's with a guy who's good for her I have no prob, but with her mental state and time in her life I don't think she's gona find anyone to be the guy she needs. And if she's gona go with an asshole I'd prefer for her to be with me.

Alot of great help there guys n gals.

Will see how things progress.

Peacew

Naja

hey naja, i'm a bit late but i took ages to write this so i'll post anyway!

i know that i have felt sexual attraction to some of my female friends on more than one occasion.

i had a similar experience once and when it did come to sex it immediately became intimate and confusing because we weren't in love with each other as we usually expected to be in such a situation but we were connected in more than just a sexual way. sure we had a great time but then we didn't really know what to do. we didn't want to go out together and we still wanted to get it on. it kind of ended up being that instead of our friendship being based on what it was previously it was now primarily about sex and that would obviously become difficult especially when either of us fell in love with someone else.

sex is great, but it's a pretty simple concept, anyone can do it. but being supportive and dependable can be difficult and is infinately more useful. i mean it should be the same with any relationship but for some reason it doesn't seem to always turn out that way. but i'm getting off track...

if you want to be affectionate then do it, it'll feel right if done with the right intentions.

affection and touch is the ultimate way to communicate admiration, gratitude, cherishment and love... it doesn't have to have anything to do with procreation. you kiss and hug yr parents right? yr dog/cat? yr plants? :lol:

but i guess it can be confusing when yr in yr sexual prime especially with a peer of yr preferred sex.

anyway i guess my advice would be to take a step back and not feel like you need to do anything to 'correct' yr feelings, just go with the flow and if you guys are good friends it will all work out and it won't seem like such a big deal when you look back on it.

and if her boy friends suck just tell her! :ana:

peace x

Edited by husk

"Even this arvo we have organized to just go for a nice drive sumwhere bush or beach, sumthin and smoke bongs. "

It did occur to me before, but I didn't mention it ... but in a fair few of the "we're just good mates" situations I've seen, its been a common theme that she loves the ganj and he tends to have it around on a relatively constant basis. Pair that with some kind of conversational ability and you got yourself a winning combination for a stand in partner, at least from "her" point of view.

Yes, the situation does occur in "reverse"... but from my observations it would seem to be less common. Its rarely blatant, and people can be very good mates aside from it, bla bla, but it does contribute sometimes.

All a bit sticky and tricky

VM

"Even this arvo we have organized to just go for a nice drive sumwhere bush or beach, sumthin and smoke bongs. "

It did occur to me before, but I didn't mention it ... but in a fair few of the "we're just good mates" situations I've seen, its been a common theme that she loves the ganj and he tends to have it around on a relatively constant basis. Pair that with some kind of conversational ability and you got yourself a winning combination for a stand in partner, at least from "her" point of view.

Yes, the situation does occur in "reverse"... but from my observations it would seem to be less common. Its rarely blatant, and people can be very good mates aside from it, bla bla, but it does contribute sometimes.

All a bit sticky and tricky

VM

are you suggesting that she only wants him for his bucket bong?

that was lame and stupid xipe. why bother posting that shit?

ur a great guy with a big heart naja.

sounds like she needs to deal with some issues before she should even contemplate getting into a relationship.

and im sure through ur friendship u can help her address those issues (who else can u turntto when u want to get shot in the face witha paintball gun?) and help her face them.

only advice i can really giv u mate, is good friendships often last forever, relationships seldom do.

shes lucky to have u as a friend man, but yeah getting into a full-time relationship with someone with 'head problems' can be extremely taxing, maybee take astep back and access what u could be getting urself in for!!

either way man i know u will do the right thing. and bestest of luck.

i always imagine u hooking up with some visiting sexy, blonde canadian bird of prey expert.

great advice here!!

lol not quite... more a case of a good personality made a touch more appealing with the right seasonings, sometimes. Shithouse state of affairs in any case.

VM

I guess I do worry that our relationship will change. But it's not like a male mate, who I like to hang out with every now and then. Even this arvo we have organized to just go for a nice drive sumwhere bush or beach, sumthin and smoke bongs. But yeah, it could be just protection cause when she's not with a guy I don't have a prob, when she's with a guy who's good for her I have no prob, but with her mental state and time in her life I don't think she's gona find anyone to be the guy she needs. And if she's gona go with an asshole I'd prefer for her to be with me.

Sounds like protective to me. If you aren't worried about her being with guys you think are right for her then its deffinately the protective instinct. Otherwise you would see any male other than you as a threat. Be that as it may, from what you have described there seems to be more to it, always is when there is a female involved :wink:. You have a special friendship with this person. I understand as I have had them before, not with a female though. These types of friendships are formed with people you just click with. With me being a hetrosexual and finding a friendship such as this with a male there wasn't the sexual complication as in your case. These friendships are precious as they are rare, very much worth preserving, I often thought that I would find the same connection with my life partner and that this is how I would know she is the one. This turned out to be very true. This type of friendship is the basis of long term relationships, although it doesn't guarranty success it certainly improves the odds.

That said there may be other factors that get in the way of a relationship existing at that level. If she is emotionally unstable at the moment like you say then you are her leaning post. You said "with her mental state and time in her life I don't think she's gona find anyone to be the guy she needs." Well guess what dude she has found the guy she needs, its you! If she has had some bad experiences with guys thats developed her mental state as you hinted to in your first post, then she'd be pushing you away if she didn't see something idealistic in you as a male.

As far as the sexual stuff goes, it could go either way. Could wreck the friendship or leave it unchanged. Then again the awkwardness of coming close to a sexual encounter then suddenly having it fizzel into an uncomfortable situation could have done the same thing. It all depends on the friendship. A sexual connection between you and her could be part of the process she needs to heal seeing as you are her pillar of strength.

Just remember that its your friendship that is important through out it all.

Best of luck.

I can really identify with what your going through Naja.

I have someone in my life who Ive have been good friends with since around 13, who I feel very similar to as you do about yours.

we started going to dance parties together around 14, and shared a lot of pills together too which can really strengthen that bond not to mention the lustful thoughts :) ., we would often hug and cuddle on pills (and off them) with a lot of sparks flying between us but I think we both knew it would change things between us or that it just wasnt the right time and one or both of us usually had a partner, so it never really happened.

For ages and ages, we always talked about being with each other when the time was right and, while we said it in 1/2 jest we often talked about getting married when we were older.

finally, around 18 the time came and we were both single, we were at a friends house in a kind of double dating situation. She was obviously really keen to finally get together and I was too but still had mixed feelings but never the less we went into the bedroom and had sex, however what I had thought would be a really magical experience was a bit, uncomfortable, weird, and very mechanical, in the end I felt like it was the closest thing I could come to sleeping with my sister if I had one. (but without the incest factors involved and all of that but you get what I mean)

Then, with in a week I met my first real love and we were together for the next 18months, leaving my friend behind in the dust which was really very cold of me and I truely regret behaving that to this day but emotions are emotions and mdma is mdma and this other girl and I fell for each other really hard with the chemistry and pheromones flying all over the place, so there wasnt much I could do about it.

I really wish we hadn't slept together that night, I wish we had waited for the right time or maybe even not at all, it did change things between us but luckily not in a big way and we are still good friends to this day, but itll never be the same. :(

I dont know what Im trying to say with all this, more just trying to give you a look at how this particular situation turned out for me and my regrets about the whole thing, obviously the situation could be very different and turn out to be very different for you.

My best wishes for you sorting things out between the both of you and it ending up in a way for you both to stay the best of friends because in the end, partners come and go but good friends stay for ever.

Edited by AndyAmine.

How brutally honest are you with her naja?.....does she really know all that you have said here?

are you waiting for someone else?

What does she feel?....as awkward as you?

Love and jealously are two seperate things....and they are miles apart.

being protective does not equal jealously....which is it truthfully?

Don't be afraid either way...makes you feel, feel alive yeah!

Don't sweat it man...live it.

dang so many good replies

i have been in the same situation and well i think ar vert sumed ot up preatty good!!!

had a very akward situation yer she was beautiful and cute funny, and our personalities just jelled together like like a sister i never had, or better still a sister lioved to party with,

i stood back when there was a man, stood in when he was a fucking git,

it unraveled when we i got to a revelation that we are perfect for each other because if you cant be passionate lovers for our life time atleast freinds have a better chance of a successful relationship.

however after 12 years and i have had a few contacts with her, not much (she's back in home country now), it's now my belif to discover your partner progressivly. risky but always exciting and never boring

i will never have a grudge for her splitting our friendship, we learnt so much about well at least what i really wanted. she will always be a friend and if she landed on my door i would help her get back on her feet no second thought about it.

some times paths cross only to learn something unexpected.

How brutally honest are you with her naja?.....does she really know all that you have said here?

are you waiting for someone else?

What does she feel?....as awkward as you?

Love and jealously are two seperate things....and they are miles apart.

being protective does not equal jealously....which is it truthfully?

Don't be afraid either way...makes you feel, feel alive yeah!

Don't sweat it man...live it.

I have told her alot more than wat I have here. She knows exactly how I think about this situation. Very open and honest with her. Seems like I should expand on the details a little more. Really didn't expect this kinda respnse. Thanks heaps every1. helps to have every1 as my pilar.

Bout 6 months ago she had left her long term on again off again BF. She fell back in with old crowd of meth users and was dabbling again in the naughties. She rocked up at mine with sum random peeps and I politely asked her to leave straight up. Which she did, but seemed a little peturbed. She knew better and I can be a little upfront at times. Then bout a month later I was +++ing at a mates bout 2:30 in morn and she msg to come over. No worries, havn't seen for ages. Late nite shiva time, sweet as. Until she rocks up with two random guys off their faces on meth, I was extemely abrupt and in no certain terms told her exactly wat I thought of the situation and went home. So another few weeks go by and I msg her to catch up and try and talk sum sense in to her (again) She replies with sumthin bout bringing a new BF round, was a tad jealous straight away and just made an excuse not to see her. SO time rolls on, she had great time with the guy, seems alright except for a violent streak and repeatedly breaking up with her (baseball any1) Bout 4 weeks ago she calls me to catch up. Doesn't wanna come over to mine, me go there. I was busy, but I could hear sumthing in her voice. I couldn't get there till late, like 12 at night. I was really dubious as to the nature of the visit. But I rock up and she proceeded to tell me that she'd just had an abortion that morning (yeah, nice subject matter) Coz she's on anti-D's she really didn't seem as emotional as I'd expect. But I still comforted her as 1 does. So over next couple o weeks, she calls more and more and we sorta start hanging out every day. At first I was still pretty resentfull of how she'd acted in the past. I really sorta thought that I'd lost her a while ago, that the girl I knew once upon a time, had dissapppeared and had been replaced by sum AD using- emotionless, immoral shadow of her former self. But through the hazy, fog of medicated nutralness that is effexor. I can still see that girl inside and I want her out. I started falling for her and in just a few days noticed my feeling change dramatically from just a friend I wanna fuck, to a friend I wanna fall in love with. My heart was pumping, hormones racing, tent pitching hehe. Everything told me that I wanted her, go for her, she wants u, I know she finds me attractive.

So I told her exactly how I felt and bascally just put it all out there on the table. We both have mutual friends who would also be all weirded out by us being together around them and this provided sum nice comic relief. She also wasn't sure wat her feelings were, she like, me also very scared of ruining wat we have now. But after talking for quite sum time, we sorta hesitantly agreed to see if anything were there. As I held her hand and went to kiss her, every emotion I had just had towards her vanished. Like WTF. So I backed out thinking that I didn't feel anything. I knew I loved her to bits and was sexually attracted, but just couldn't make the connection. We both agreed that it was odd. I'm sorta concerened that after talking bout it so much and all the pressure leading up to it that we might have put too much stress on the situation. I feel a spontanious approach may have been more reveiling of our true feelings towards each other. Either way, afterwards there's no arkwardnesss at all, really weird!! the weirdest thing was how non arkward it was. I dropped her at home later that night and was just like WTF just happened?? DO I or don't I feel that way? I don't know. My hormones immediately became easier to control. Maybe it was the prospect of actually having a relationship with me, I only half expected a yes, so maybe it was a point of no return and I backed away. I really don't know.

I called her next day cause I didn't want it to seem arkward between us. We went for a swim in a nice secluded water hole, she even swam in her bikini which I know she's quite body consious, Which she has no need to be, but it indicated to me that she doesn't mind me seeing her yummy flesh. Last night we have diner, then go out to kareoke and she gets up and sings jewels "I was meant for u" my heart just melted and it felt like she was singing it to me. When she interacted too closely with a male friend or aquantance, sum of whom I know have no chance in hell. I get jealous, I reakon jealous. I want her I think, but .........I dunno... is it just my hormones tricking me? Maybe I don't trust her to not hurt me. I crave her companionship.

Edited by naja naja

sorry najee, im extremley drunk and shouldnt even be puttin in my 2cents but as i scanned over the posts this stuck out

only advice i can really giv u mate, is good friendships often last forever, relationships seldom do.

when i was younger i was in a similar situation, and now i dont speak to the lass in question because i pushed it too fast, BUT, bear in mind that my life and anyone elses is nothing like your own. That therin lies the problem, there is no easy answer. It is your emotion and that is the mystery of life, what, when, where and why.........

Ladisix and "when i return" mite help ya man ;)

much love bro, take care. :)

I reckon you mighta touched on a few common nerves there, Naja! Are we a bunch of hopeless romantic knights in mossy green armour or what? Might be time we organised a monastic retreat to help us get over this femme induced madness... anyone up for a round of rosebush flogging and Trappist ale? couldnt hurt. well, maybe the rosebush.

Naja, to what extent do you think you are essentially too decent... ie you know that deep down, she needs to find herself rather than be lost in someone else once again... and you know that whilst youd both have a blast if it came to it, you know in yourself that she really doesnt need it right now... and youve seen her that upset in the past over other boofheads, it might only be natural to not want to end up on the same shitlist. I and others have experienced a similar "turning off" but not in a negative way when say our partners were heavily pregnant, or troubled for a long time about something... sex is fantastic but I think most mature minds are capable of wrapping the whole deal in brown paper for long enough to get other shit out of the way.

if that makes any kinda sense...

theres a poem somewhere about how you can look at a flower in situ all day, but try to make it yours and itll wilt and die unless you press it into a static, pressed specimen. Something else about how love is like sand...keep your hands cupped for support and you get lots of it...try to tighten your hands and youll see it trickle away grain by grain til all you have left are a few precious grains right at the core... nice, but almost meangingless having lost the rest.

it would be a lot easier if women smelt like goats and had beards like lumberjacks.

VM

I remember the poetry but can't find them anywhere. U got links VM?

hey naja

Having been in your position myself re this at least once I can only offer my opinion:

She's definitely one of your sisters. A non-birth sister, so you can rule out any genetic incompatability & seedy incest, but a true sister nonetheless. Congratulations on finding her- I think :-) It's a relationship for life at so many levels.

It's only love you're experiencing, not some fatal disease. Nothing wrong with being able to feel love- it's to be celebrated. Don't give yourself a hard time over it.

She's got some pretty deep emotional problems at the moment, and while you'd obviously like to be able to help her you can only go so far- and she's got a responsibility to do some of the work. She also has a responsibility to respect you.

IME the AD she's on, Effexor, is fucked. My partner was on it and had the same problems after 6 months. WD was a shocker- literally and for weeks, especially since the GP she was seeing was truly an ignorant pig. Effexor might work for *some* people but I haven't met anyone yet it's been good for. Find her a better GP and go to the appointment with her if you think it will help her get there on time

She's behaving like an idiot. It's easy to make excuses for friends who constantly ignore you and bring dodgy fuckers round for a visit against your explicit request, but IME that's the final personal boundary. If you wake up unexpectedly one morning surrounded by angry dodgy fuckers and her seedy ex's armed with wooden sporting equipment this might make more sense, but hopefully you'll never go there.

Some of her shit may be attributable to the Effexor. Or to the underlying cause that saw her needing it in the first place. Or maybe it's just bad timing. Whatever it is you can o help make sure that she's in the best position to deal with the shit in her life. Be aware that going off AD's altogether at this time could elicit more problems than solutions. One thing at a time: it's easier on everyone that way, her included

Can I ask if you're in a relationship atm? If you aren't it might explain why it's getting you so wound up- IMO it's easier to get caught up in other people's priorities when you're single, even happily single. IMO also don't worry about the physical inconsistencies in your responses to her, the rush of affection and craving for physical closeness is one of the hallmarks of finding new family. Take it any further and it just feels off is another sign. Wanting your family to be with good people and being maybe a bit overprotective is natural, but only up to the point where it's called stalking ;)

Congratulations on your generousity, on your love, on finding another of your family. It's like any family tho, sometimes you can step in and make a difference, sometimes it's a better idea to stand back and shake your head and wait til they come to their senses. And if you can ever, finally and definitely define the boundaries between those two points, write the book and make a million dollars. I've spent most of my adult life trying to work it out and I suspect I'm not alone.

Good luck

DL

Edited by Darklight

Nice reply Darklight. :) well put.

I think I may have already said this in another post but its nice to have you back with us :wink:

welcome back darklight! :)

edit-please hang around hun : )

Edited by jono