The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Hillbilly32

Phalaris arundinacea 'Turkey Red'

Hi Hillbilly, sorry for the belated reply, I have been travelling.

I do not have much knowledge on this strain, except that supposedly its alkaloid profile is relatively clean compared to the others, and consisting mostly of 5-MeO-DMT.

Are you currently growing any Phalaris? We wouldn't mind some cultivation tips from Tasmanians :)

BUMP

I transported the plant from its 70mm pot to a plastic container which had about 2cm of wet perlite in the bottom. The plant with its soil was transplanted, and a little of the surrounding space was filled again with perlite and water. Mulch from outside gardens was then added as a filler to the top and I have placed the top of a coke bottle on the top to act as a humidifier, without the cap. Hopefully this is the correct thing to do?

Considering this is the first time in the thread you've even mentioned owning a plant, what exactly do you expect us to say?

If you want an off the cuff remark, please consider how much attention you are providing to a grass, you are almost certainly over loving it, which usually results in death.

lol thats just kinda funny to read

love you all

:)