The Corroboree
tuamai

Kratom helps diabetes sufferers!

Been out and about in the boonies of Thailand the past few weeks and have been told by

several Thai people from different areas that kratom is very good for helping people with

diabetes. There is even talk over here that kratom will be made legal again. I think it's rather

ridiculous that it was made illegal in Thailand by a Japanese controlled puppet government during

the Japanese occupation of WW2!

Trying to find out how, but it is just taken for granted by many Thai

people living out in the country. Kratom's been in Thailand for hundreds

if not thousands of years, so I think Thai people know it's attibutes very

well.

I know it's good for diarrhea, so the English speaking part of my brain

was thinking that they're getting diabetes mixed up with diarrhea, but in

Thai, diarrhea is pronounced "tong sia" and diabetes is "rohk bao waan".

Pretty hard to get those two mixed up.

The leaves over here are huge, 9" plus and it's not like the dried powdered

crap on the internet. One leaf between the cheek and gums and I feel the good stuff

working within 10 minutes. Wonderful cure for jet lag and long train rides don't feel

so long. :devil:

Ya I always tell people how good fresh leaf works but the never seem to believe me....

People seem to think it takes like 10-50 leafs....HA!

That because they're kratom is probably months or even years old...

The fresh stuff works with just one small leaf (for me atleast)

Same thing with Salvia d.

If anybody can give me any info on exactly HOW kratom helps with diabetes, I'd be very greatful...I know a number of people who suffer from the aliment, including my father, and I'd like to help them anyway possible....

Just got back to civilization again and am sad to say haven't come up with any convincing

evidence of a miracle cure for diabetes through kratom use. Been up around Isaan or Northeast

Thailand from Nongkhai to Roi Et and am now in Surin. Far from kratom country in the south.

Did have a chat with the village shaman in my wife's village and he said yes that kratom does

help people with diabetes but he just heard that it did and really doesn't know much about it.

Lot's and lot's of superstitious beliefs out in the country here. Maybe through some more research,

some more evidence will be found.

Just got back to civilization again and am sad to say haven't come up with any convincing

evidence of a miracle cure for diabetes through kratom use. Been up around Isaan or Northeast

Thailand from Nongkhai to Roi Et and am now in Surin. Far from kratom country in the south.

Did have a chat with the village shaman in my wife's village and he said yes that kratom does

help people with diabetes but he just heard that it did and really doesn't know much about it.

Lot's and lot's of superstitious beliefs out in the country here. Maybe through some more research,

some more evidence will be found.

my guess would be from GABA inhibtion via dopaminergic pathways (call me biased :devil: ) maybe look down that path?

quick google

. Oral administration of GABA (100 or 200 mg/kg body weight/d) for 10 d to the diabetic rats resulted in a significant decrease in their serum glucose level. GABA also reduced the level of glycosylated protein in serum, indicating an improvement of hyperglycemic conditions
ARTICLE Edited by Conan Troutman

So kratom does really help with diabetes?!

I think I may get my dad some...

So kratom does really help with diabetes?!

I think I may get my dad some...

fark had big post typed lost it keep it short medicd out.. :excl::blush::wacko::lol: :lol:

bit early to jump to that conclusion...would be only effective on certain types of diabetes! and even if you could prove a link between kratom and GABAgeric inhibition, which I think you would find it hard proving expect by my inhibtion through dopaminergic activity theory, mostly because of the lacking info its pyhtochems..

IME anyway (when legal) Id say theyre was at least some GABA activity and possibly not just a pure opiate GABA inhibition..

also would mean this theory may hold tight with the 'addictive' opioids :devil: and also GABA-ob and such supplements Torsten knows many more good thigns about GABAb and blood sugar levels than I, and also kava may have sim effects...

***Teotz before u dose you oldman up, find out what type hes got. As it does prove sickening or addictive for in exp users

thats it nap hope that makes some sense (to someone ) :wacko::slap::wink: