The Corroboree
incognito

free cacti for newbies!!!

heya, like to say gday to all z newbies out there, welcome aboard and all that jazz!!!

i have some seed grown Echinops pachanoi seedlings, collected by Karel Knize at Huigra,Chanchan,at 2000m elevation.

newbs with under 25 posts give me a hoy and ill send em off to u.(send me postage but, im not that generous!)

bout time i gave something back to this community that has been so kindand good to me, thanks u buggers, the whole lot of u, everyone.

anyway newbs hope u stick around and get to know us all, share ur wisdom with us, weve all started somewhere and we r all still learning. thats EVERYONE here.

anyways treat the cactus with love and wonder and it will return it all to u 10-fold, as they have done, are doing for me!!

gr8 to have yas here , and welcome on behalf of us all!!(well me )

pm with details will need about 3 buks or so postage which yas can send m.o or in an envelope etc.

hope thats cool, i mean the cacti are free, i just cant afford to send em out, which i would if i had 2 beans to rub together!

*grumble grumble* damn speed cameras *grumble grumble *damn social security discriminating against single dads **grumble grumble ** i need a job ** grumble grumble** what ever happened to u fucking tobacco companys?? lasttime i defend u u evil cancer pushing fucks!!!!!

Ooo! i got exited, i lurve little seed grown planties, but...

ive had 27 posts! lol - not including this one :innocent_n:

thats a lovely thing to do anyways

whats the ebt everyone starts signing up under different names just to get free shit.

I would :)

good point mark, newbies as newbies (30 and under posts)before that post was made, not for sign-ups during the duration of the give-away, ill finish it off new south wales, australia time, 8 pm friday nite so newbies speak up.

sheesh. anyways, newbs, less than 30 posts , not to people about to sign up to get a cactus. newbs in the community as of rigyt now..clear enuff i hope, ..

flora send ur details, under 30 posts it is.

merry christmas to z newbs, and the old farts, and everyone, give ur plants a dose of seasol for me for chrissy and have a good new years and hope for a better 2008 than what this son of a bithcin (asidefrom ega thank christ) 2007.

Edited by jono

and hope for a better 2008 than what this son of a bithcin (asidefrom ega thank christ) 2007.

2007 was pretty hectic, kindof a tangle of a fuckload of loose threads, having some kind of existential leprocy from existential bad hygene as my whole life kinda fell apart. 'sallgood now, and honestly ega had a lot to do with it.

..the arc of any good story: Exposition --> conflict --> resolution.

If anybody is in conflict, remember we are all a self referencing holographic mirror image of each other, reiterating the greatest and only story ever told.

...I like to get all philosophical in ANY discussion, sorry about that, I just figured I can't get these cacti anyway, may as well talk shit then. Really nice offer of you jono, even if we only have one newbie now. :wink:

yeah for real, didnt realise there was only 2 noobs!!

cool cool.

wowee thx jono

now those pachs sound special, but i didnt know who or what Karel Kníže was so i looked it up.

i thought it was a person, but its a nursery ? looks sick mayte

refer to the above post,answer is no, not this time around, great to have u on board though.

what a great idea jono. being noobs you might have to give them a few extra days to find this thread though :wink:

hey no sweat, make it christmas day then, not available to signups during that time though.

hey u inspired me man, was kinda almost ur idea, sorta.well just alittle.

so yeah newbies speak up or after chrissy morning u will miss out.

thats under 30 posts before the give away started.

Hi, thanks for the offer, I already sent you a PM ...

nice to be here :)

Hey jono, I really think you should give the n00b a cactus. It's just coincidence that a n00b signed up after your offer so he could exploit your generosity.. did i say exploit? i meant.. accept your generosity. who cares if it's probably just an old member masquerading as a n00b, give em a break maaaaaan.

:wink:

Edited by El Duderino

dude, kiss my balls.

dude, kiss my balls.

will that get me a cactus?

...anyway I'll stop harassing ya, its a great thing you're doing jono! big up yaself! :worship: <--for real y0. I worship all you good hearted people!

Definitely give some to Flora, they joined SAB on my birthday and that's a sign :)

Good on ya Jono :)

pick me pick me! am i eligible for the free San Pedro? i would appreciate it very much!!? :) i was going to buy one off ebay, but have been told it wasn't worth it.

Hey jono where are you man? Thanks for the cacti. Check your PMs!

everyone should have got em ages ago,

dont worry bout postage i feel bad took so long 2 send,

seed grown pach as mentioned in the first post of this thread.

should answer everyones q's.

post some pics when they get bigger, would be great to do genetic variation comparisons!

ok man cool, I will do that, and maybe post my graft attempts