The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
FungalFractoids

Thugs use goon bag to bash goths

of all the things you could be bashed with a goon bag is quite tame.

You never know those 'thugs' may have helped wake up some of those 'goths' to realise they've gotta stop the wingy bullshit and do something real.

Or not.....

I dunno really, I just reckon weakness and strength comes in many forms all of which are interchangeable and non-static.

Think; emo haircut or dreads (whatever), flannelette shirt, grows cacti and doesn't put up with shit from no one (but doesn't give it either). Sounds like some people I know ;)

*goes to bottle shop and buys a cleanskin because goon is cats piss.

i had better stop now.

Yeah, or at least start using the edit function to conglomerate all your disparate, pithy remarks into one hilarious diatribe.

You never know those 'thugs' may have helped wake up some of those 'goths' to realise they've gotta stop the wingy bullshit and do something real.

Maybe you should open a kebab shop?

Fulleee

Edit: BTW, I used to work with a girl who would say that the term 'Bogan' comes from the people living around the Bogan River in NSW. No idea how truthful this is, but it could be where the term originates from. Not sure why you'd call your mates the same name as the local river...?

I wouldn't bet on it. "Bogan" is also used as a racial slur in Canada against the Canadian aborigines.

-bumpy