The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
amnesiac

Acacia Extraction

EDIT: Wise choice amnesiac. Now I hope you will stick around and enjoy the forums, possibly just try and avoid asking such obvious questions.

So, welcome. Sorry if I came across a bit strong, but in light of recent events etc. I feel my warning was well warranted. We would really like to keep this forum alive and running for the community at large.

-Phos

Edited by Phosphene_Dream

PD, i dont think he's actually doing anything illegal :huh:

Yeah man thats a bit harsh , read it again he worded it carefuly. & man the only thing not condoned here is stupid laws ;)

amnesiac the sight has agood search engine & lots of great info just right click & open the search function at the top of the page.

Good luck & please look into ethical harvesting.

& hey welcome aboard :)

Edited by shruman

I guess it's up to the mods to decide that.

Edited by Phosphene_Dream

"These careful wordings count for precisely naught."

A conspiracy/intent to manufacture charge would'nt hold up in court with that wording I think it counts for something at the very least being able to discuss such matters in a bastion like this.

thanks for the help shruman

didnt know if i was pushing the boundaries to far with this post, i shall delete it anyway as i have found some information that should be useful.

"These careful wordings count for precisely naught."

A conspiracy/intent to manufacture charge would'nt hold up in court with that wording I think it counts for something at the very least being able to discuss such matters in a bastion like this.

Err what? Nobody really claimed that amnesiac would be charged with conspiracy/intent to manufacture based on a single internet post...did I miss that bit?

The point is that whoever is watching these forums knows exactly what is being referred to, no amount of obfuscation is gonna help that.

You would've jumped on a newbie who straight up asked for a separatory funnel and location map for various Acacias, why does someone asking for "Ma's oldenstyle Acacia jam recipe" or any other "clever" wording really warrant an exception?

"Err what? Nobody really claimed that amnesiac would be charged with conspiracy/intent to manufacture based on a single internet post...did I miss that bit?"

Well whats the harm in asking then?

"You would've jumped on a newbie who straight up asked for a separatory funnel and location map for various Acacias, why does someone asking for "Ma's oldenstyle Acacia jam recipe" or any other "clever" wording really warrant an exception?"

Aarrgghh no I would'nt what they do is their buisness unless it endangers someone else or the forum & as long as they do'nt directly implement themselves or someone else or state they will endanger the plants its all cool by me.

I would much rather people come here & ask innoccuos questions to find info then just do a google look for a distribution map & Acacia I.D. At least here there is info on ethical harvesting & the real peril some Acaia species face & info on Grow Ur Own & other plants that may be easier to use.

as long as they do'nt directly implement themselves or someone else

Sorry, I am not being mean, but LOL!

as long as they do'nt directly implement themselves or someone else

Sorry, I am not being mean, but LOL!

LOL. ahhhh, THAT'S where the sep funnel got to :o

I'm with apo on this matter. The laws have changed a lot in the last 5 years, but most of us are still going by the old laws. Yes, the old principles apply to most state drug laws, but there is a wholly different approach at the federal level and it's about time we adjusted.

"LOL. ahhhh, THAT'S where the sep funnel got to"

LOL must have been, implement...implicate.... whats a few letters between friends?, Is there such a thing as whole word dislexia?

So will u be rewriting the rules T?

So will u be rewriting the rules T?

Actually the problem hasn't been with the rules as they are spot on. The problem has been with everyone taking too much leeway and incriminating themselves. The way I see it it's really every individual's responsibility to keep themselves safe and we rarely interfere with people's choices along these lines. However, because most of us still naively believe that you can't get into trouble for past events or that gnomes will protect you from incrimination we probably all need to work together to foster a clearer understanding of the current laws. That will take time and a few reprimands here and there, but most importantly is requires discussion of the legal issues.

While I dread the idea of commercial media making an example of us, for most of the incriminations this is the most likely communal consequence. So again it is up to the individual and the community as a whole to regulate itself.

In short: no new rules. Just more encouragement to know the law and to think about what you post.

Yeah the law seems to be that the cops and the government can do whatever the hell they want.

Yeah the law seems to be that the cops and the government can do whatever the hell they want.

Legally or Illegally? Cuz I know that cops are often the first to be "breakin da law! Breakin da law!"

See thats the scary thing if they have more legal rights to do whatever the fuck - couple that with a powertrip and you think how these laws will be 'bent' or broken to the max, it's scary. haha but thats what they want you to think!! fuck fear in the ass!

So we still under watch then?

Ala Akbar! Mohamad Jihad!

hahahaha im sorry guys but this is so funny... i think where the issue lays in particular would be keeping stuff sacred not secret... as we travel along this path certain things come to our attention and we learn things... when we are ready... like not speaking to loudly or being to bold... while always remembering to be proud/humble and always seeking/seeing the truth.... :)

So sick of these threads.

I agree. Surely a mod could delete the thread. The original intention is gone and as you said there are plenty of legal discussions around. :slap:

I agree. Surely a mod could delete the thread. The original intention is gone and as you said there are plenty of legal discussions around. :slap:

Maybe the new motion of this thread is to discuss the dangers/benefits of being as explicit and upfront as possible about the awesomeness of these drugs to the community at large. So that this tiny community can in a larger way benefit the mainstream.

Here's a starter:

larger exposure to the substance and pro dimitree propaganda could lead to a sixties style leary induced lsd lunacy.

However the combination that seems most common i think has a safer spiritual/mental component, the syrian or caapi i believe grounds the experience and allows for better integration and all round good vibes without as much out there mind-fuck craziness of too much cid or some d xtal for a first dose.

In terms of waking up the masses, this seems the safest direct route to mystical states, without having to endure hours of craziness and possible negative after-effects due to that.

Why does all this "waking up the masses" crap turn up wherever DMT is mentioned? (not having a dig at you Duder) It seems wherever dmt fanatics are to be found, they'll be peddling their spiritual angle on how its goin to solve everyones problems. I honestly just dont get it :huh:

Yeah, I personally don't see how someone who's susceptible to psychosis from 4 hours of shrooms isn't gonna be susceptible to 4 minutes of DMT.

If the masses are to be woken, they must awaken on their own either through super-accelerated concious evolution or through a messiah of their own creation with his or her own mechanisms, paradigms and thought process of which psychedelics may not necessarily be a part.

Und if they are to be a part, who's to say DMT is the one with the most potential?

yeah its funney ey, when i first partook (in ho-land) i felt an incrediable awakening and proceeded to positively and consciously change my life. Then i couldnt figure out why when others partook it wasnt happening for them, it was just like some toy! but i think u got it spot on sina

Everbody is different, as is their induvidual body chemistry. Some people like certain things and others are much more at home with something different. Personally I can't see DMT waking up that many people, I can visulise it freaking out alot of people though, while it's for everyone, it's not for everyone, if you get my meaning.

The most potential teacher to open ones mind lies entirely with the induvidual. An induvidual that wishes to be taught. It also must be remembered that there is a high percentage of human beings that choose not to want to try these teachers and do not accept them in any way or form.

:huh:

Everbody is different, as is their induvidual body chemistry. Some people like certain things and others are much more at home with something different. Personally I can't see DMT waking up that many people, I can visulise it freaking out alot of people though, while it's for everyone, it's not for everyone, if you get my meaning.

The most potential teacher to open ones mind lies entirely with the induvidual. An induvidual that wishes to be taught. It also must be remembered that there is a high percentage of human beings that choose not to want to try these teachers and do not accept them in any way or form.

:huh:

I'm pretty much in agreement with PD on this one, I think what someone gets out of a trip depends much more on the personality/knowledge/character/maturity/chemistry of the individual than the substance itself. The reaction of the more evangelical DMT devotees seems to me the same pattern of thought and behavior that a recent religious convert might exhibit.