The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
HyperSpaceCowboy

spirit molecule

a gnome i know got hold of a tiny scratch of this spirit molecule.

being the dumb gnome he is, has no idea if it is 5-MEO or N.N. after having read D.M.Turners ess psyc guide, he thinks it is probably 5-MEO. Do they look any different?

gnome just wants to know what he smoked...

Guest Mesqualero

Why are u smoking something if u don't know what it is?? wink.gif

well just because you asked...

a GNOME i know is smoking it. me myself? wouldnt touch it. it's illegal, isn't it?

the gnome was 'born again' on top of a hill at EB late one saturday night smoking the same stuff. so he knew what he was getting, but didnt know at the time that there are two types. now he is wondering what type he got. knowing also now that 5-MEO is like an MAO inhibitor (?) and if this is the case, then i know that there are some precautions that one should heed before taking MAO inhibitors.

Like i said, this gnome is fairly new and dumb but always learning, hence this post.

just cause you asked... smile.gif

[This message has been edited by HyperSpaceCowboy (edited 08 May 2002).]

Guest Mesqualero

Ok your gnome should know that the MAOI effects of 5meo is so small as to be neglible.

This is what i've heard.

So there is no need for dietary precautions.

another gnome i know of apparently (unknowingly to anyone but himself) had a dexy or two before smoking. CLOWN.

anyway, story goes he blanked out, stopped breathing, started to go blue and came to roughly 15 minutes later - maybe ten. was seemingly unconcious and wouldnt respond when the eyes were forced open. he was athsmatic.

finally came around and with ventolin to help, started to breath again. during the 15 minutes or so, he was just gasping.

any theories as to why? did the dexy/s have a play in this? or is it more likely to have been the fact he was athsmatic and the smoke is harsh?

Guest reville

Thats interesting.

Most of the bad trips ive heard about on shrooms have been in people whove taken amphetamines the noight before or close to the event

psilocin is 4 OH DMT

and dont adrenergenic substances depress serotonin levels?

i dont know but i think theres something in that

yep reville, you're fully on the right track with that.

Hyper if you do a search for seratonin here you'll find heaps of information.

In a nutshell, 5HTP, legal, OTC and terribly effective smile.gif But do a search anyhow, there's been heaps of previous input on the topic

if the stuff at the top of the hill was the same as the stuff at the bottom of the hill (i would think so) then it was *not* 5-meo. what did it look like? 5-meo is easy to get as a pure crystaline powder while the other stuff will probably be a brownish extract.

did the guy that passout smoke the same stuff? it was *very* harsh on the lungs and not a very strong extract, this knome had lung problems a few days afterwards too.

i think spiraleyes mentioned histamine may have been involved?

t s t.

What about Noni (morinda citrifolia) to bring up the serotonin level?

Originally posted by brian:

What about Noni (morinda citrifolia) to bring up the serotonin level?

negligible.

I gnome I know is also asthmatic and smoked the browny resiny stuff. It made this gnome feel like a very heavy boot was standing on his chest and took two days, at least, to clean out of his lungs. He says he's leaning towards oral consumption in the future.

I believe that if this first athsma infected gnome smoked it in a small pipe with damiana he wouldve been fine.

but very harsh through a glass crack pipe...